Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win (929 Views)

Fani Kayode: After Friday's Inauguration, I Will Give Atiku Fire For Fire / Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari / Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Nairaland has the best set of brilliant minds
So express your self.. no insults..simply state the best strategy that will help him win

Mine? Get the north to vote for u and ensure all pdp chieftain settle their differences

1 Like

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by Jostoman: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2022
[url][/url]Atiku needs to give financial support to JANDOR in lagos.

Atiku should try and make peace with G5 governor that are not happy because he is a northerner.

Atiku should avoid any debate that will not involve lagos landlord because some of those sponsor jornalist are ready to put words into his mouth that will make his lovers to hate him before election like the one that channels guy try to do to him with his bias question in last town hall meeting on channels tv

2 Likes

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by FrancescoFarino(f): 6:55am On Dec 27, 2022
The best way is to reconcile with the G-5 governors first and he would regain his already lost voters..you get?

1 Like

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by Digriz(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2022
No way for him.

2 Likes

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by Urheadmaster(m): 7:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Atikulooter shouldn't have contested but as it is at the moment, my only advice to him is that he should quit and support Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

Nigeria can't progress by going back and forth with the past looters which everyone knows
tongue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by gozmok1(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2022
he need to put more effort in South...... tinibu and kwankwaso will share NORTHNERS votes.

I

1 Like

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by Nickisindigo(m): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2022
Tell him to pay for consultation first

3 Likes

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2022
Are u saying Kwan is more popular than Atiku?
Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Nickisindigo:
Tell him to pay for consultation first
one solid advise wld make him pay for more. See Joseph style after interpretation of pharaohs dream

1 Like

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
The best way is to reconcile with the G-5 governors first and he would regain his already lost voters..you get?

Wike is so stubborn..I dunno

1 Like

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by dumahi(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Nairaland has the best set of brilliant minds
So express your self.. no insults..simply state the best strategy that will help him win

Mine? Get the north to vote for u and ensure all pdp chieftain settle their differences
Are you insane? Why do you expect us to suggest ways to help another Northern Fulani Muslim succeed a Northern Fulani Muslim who is trying to wipe Nigerians off the surface of the earth? And the person you are talking about hasn't shown he's different? I actually need your answer to my question: Are you insane?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2022
dumahi:

Are you insane? Why do you expect us to suggest ways to help another Northern Fulani Muslim succeed a Northern Fulani Muslim who is trying to wipe Nigerians off the surface of the earth? And the person you are talking about hasn't shown he's different? I actually need your answer to my question: Are you insane?
it's 2023. Learn to talk with class and respect people opinion. U can make your point any hint of malice or insult

1 Like

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by GoodCane: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2022
He should step down immediately and support peter Obi at once.

PETER OBI is the next president of Nigeria Isha Allah

3 Likes

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by dumahi(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
it's 2023. Learn to talk with class and respect people opinion. U can make your point any hint of malice or insult
What I asked is a question. So, learn to respect my own opinion too by answering it.

1 Like

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2022
dumahi:

What I asked is a question. So, learn to respect my own opinion too by answering it.
can u ask your mom pastor or boss dat..smh

1 Like

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by KanwuliaExtra: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Focus on the NORTH!
Let Tinubu and Obi split the South✅

2 Likes

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by Ibechris2: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2022
I will advice him to hand over his ticket to another winnable candidate and that he is too old to be President.

Atiku is very sick,just that he is still pretending.

Let him forget about his ambition just like he told Jonathan to forget his ambition.

Do me,I do u...man no go vex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2022
Ibechris2:
I will advice him to hand over his ticket to another winnable candidate and that he is too old to be President.

Atiku is very sick,just that he is still pretending.

Let him forget about his ambition just like he told Jonathan to forget his ambition.

Do me,I do u...man no go vex.
Atiku is not too old to be president oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by FatiMohammed123: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2022
I will advice him to com with peace and unity
#Atikuorganizingforaction

1 Like

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by Think9ja(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Atiku doesn't need do to anything again as far as 2023 is concerned.

He's sure going to win.

He only needs to be alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by onez: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Atiku should step down for Obi. A section of the country has been agitating and you think it's wise for a Northern Fulani Muslim to hand over to another one.

4 Likes

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by nnewsnjobs: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2022
He should ensure that he get at least 50% of the total vote casted from the entire North, while the other candidates share the remaining 50%.

He should try and settle his differences with Wike and others, if not possible he should break them and get at least two or three to his side because allowing a whole 5 to go will be too much.

Focus more in the North to win more vote, the South is already divided between Tinubu, Obi and him. Tinubu has SW, Obi has SE and part of SS, while he has part of SS as well.

2 Likes

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2022
onez:
Atiku should step down for Obi. A section of the country has been agitating and you think it's wise for a Northern Fulani Muslim to hand over to another one.
everyone can contest
.let's not be tribalistic with who shld or shldnt be dere cos of their tribe kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by seguno2: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Atikulooter shouldn't have contested but as it is at the moment, my only advice to him is that he should quit and support Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

Nigeria can't progress by going back and forth with the past looters which everyone knows
tongue.

Was Peter Obi ignorant of Atikulooter when he endorsed Atiku’s presidential candidacy in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by seguno2: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2022
dumahi:

Stop embarrassing yourself in public with your ignorance.

Atiku believes in ranching, deserves our votes – Ortom

January 10, 2019

He observed that while President Muhammadu Buhari was canvassing for the opening up of cattle routes which would impact negatively on the land of the people of the state if implemented, Alhaji Atiku had been establishing ranches for his cattle and even proceeded to build feed-mills.

He said, “ranching is critical to the survival of our state because it remains the best solution to the incessant crises between farmers and herders with monumental loss of human lives and property over the years hence we must vote against those who opposed it.

“Besides Atiku has a long standing relationship with the Benue people who conferred a chieftaincy title on him years back and he also believes in the corporate existence of Nigeria.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/atiku-believes-in-ranching-deserves-our-votes-ortom/amp/
Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by seguno2: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2022
onez:

Why not if we don’t hand over the Super Eagles to northerners on zoning and rotating basis
Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by dumahi(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2022
seguno2:

Stop embarrassing yourself in public with your ignorance.

1. Atiku supported the killing of Deborah because his people criticised him for not doing so. That's how he'd support the slaughter of Nigerians when his people will criticise him for not doing so.

2. A massacre took place in Southern Kaduna and Atiku called it a mere disturbance.

If these two events cannot help you to see into the mind of Atiku, then, you are the dullest human that lives. Talk about ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by Kewtt: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by Indispensable85(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2022
He should step down from the race and allow power shift to the south.

2 Likes

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by Greatisthelord: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Atiku should make wider consultations in south east and South south. I strongly believe that he ,Atiku will get a good number of votes in Abia and Enugu states; the votes cast will be shared between pdp and LP.
He should engage the youths in his consultations; a good number of them are rooting for pdp.

Few weeks back ,Tinubu/Shetimma campaign council held a meeting with the youths in one of the events centres in Umuahia,Abia state

Inspite the stance of the south east governors on Atiku's candidacy, the message in most campaign grounds is for the masses to vote for pdp candidates.

Atiku needs to make some sacrifices if he wants to win,and this is the only chance he has to do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by seguno2: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2022
dumahi:

1. Atiku supported the killing of Deborah because his people criticised him for not doing so. That's how he'd support the slaughter of Nigerians when his people will criticise him for not doing so.

2. A massacre took place in Southern Kaduna and Atiku called it a mere disturbance.

If these two events cannot help you to see into the mind of Atiku, then, you are the dullest human that lives. Talk about ignorance.

If you are not a liar in addition to the possibility of being dull, why don’t you show where he supported the killing of Deborah and where he called a massacre mere disturbance. Can you do that
Re: What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win by seguno2: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Indispensable85:
He should step down from the race and allow power shift to the south.

What made the southern PDP delegates fail to understand that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Secretariat In Anambra, 4 Dead / Drone Video Showing Arrival Of Peter Obi At 150k Capacity TBS / Why Did Wike Choose to Disgrace Tinubu like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.