Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Peter Obi Is Not Different! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not Different! (683 Views)

Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram / Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by naijapips04: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
SmellyNyash:

It's an answer and cure to your poverty nature

How did he cure your own poverty in Anambra state? He was there for 8 years.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by Realtalk20: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

Nigerians will never learn grin

This your opinion is not base on your love for Nigeria but base on your hate for Asiwaju

You will all be humble next year.

This your opinion is not base on your love for Nigeria but base on your hate for Peter Obi

You will all be humble next year.
angry
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by Parachoko: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
naijapips04:

Yes I hate Asiwaju. Power was supposed to come to SE but your greedy Asiwaju usurped it. I will rather have a northerner rule us that have Tinubu rewarded for his treachery.

Okay! smiley
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by mrvitalis(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
naijapips04:
Peter Obi has been arraigned by EFCC for stealing. Not that he didn't steal. He was smart enough to cover his tracks well. No innocent person opens company offshore to invest in a state he runs. That would have gotten him impeached in a sane clime.
I dare you to present the charge filled against him
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by KingKO22: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
naijapips04:
Peter obi is not different from the politicians you love to hate.

1. Peter is not a youth. He is a 61 year old grandpa.

2. Peter obi has been in the political corridors for almost 2 decades. He was an executive governor and got appointment under the ruling PDP at the time.

3. Peter obi has not demonstrated any form of competence aside the usual political rhetorics. We all know the problems of Nigeria. Stop telling us everyday about the total number of unemployed youths we have. What did you do as the Key executive officer in a state and in PDP to reduce that number? Security?

4. Peter obi has no transformational leadership strides that can be referenced in his almost 2 decades in office. Why do you think he has the answers now? What transformational thing did Peter obi do in Anambra state in 8 years? Did I hear pay salaries?

The only thing Peter obi will achieve in this election is to consolidate APC's victory by dividing Atiku's vote. I personally think that Peter and IPOB in general are working for Tinubu and APC.

Before you bash me, I'm igbo.
You mentioned it all.
Obi has been in APGA, PDP and now Labour.

Petter Obi has been mentioning and quoting the number of unemployment in Nigeria as if he is not part of those who contributed to the unemployment

How many youth did Peter Obi lifted out of poverty when he was governor ?
How many employment did he create
How did he curb or steem insecurity in Anambra
How did he contribute to National IGR ?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by naijapips04: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by OkCornel(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
gaby:
Even if he was any different and hadn't any connections to the current crop of politicians and this rotten system, there is absolutely nothing Peter Obi can do to get Nigeria out of the current shackles.

I keep saying it.

Bring in Prophet Muhammed and Jesus Christ to come Preside over this current Nigeria and they'll both shake their heads because the set-up has no foundation and the monsters are hydra-headed.

I am covertly praying for Peter Obi to win so that more youths will get back to gnashing their teeth and lamenting before going on to hail this current administration.

I make bold to state here that, Peter Obi as a President won't smell a quarter of what Buhari's administration would be. This is not pessimism but a statement of fact and we'll all witness it.

When that time comes, I'll be the happiest because it would gradually be taking us all to the point where we begin to see that nothing can be built upon a shaky or sandy foundation and expected to stand.

Rescuing Nigeria goes beyond rhetorics, grammar, and coining buzz words or taglines.

Until we all realise this, get our arses together to seat on a table to fashion out a way to get to the foundation and begin to build up together after unclawing the demons and their British masters holding the country down, we'll keep going in circles.

Make una brace up for the years ahead my people.

Whether na Atiku oh
Tinubu oh
Peter Obi oh...

The road ahead isn't looking any better than today.

This is my opinion.

Thank you jare.

Nigerians are still hanging their hopes on political prostitutes and criminals to rebuild the nation.

It is in the interest of the West to ensure Subsaharan Africa is perpetually poor. They don’t want another global power to challenge them. They’ve been contending with the Soviets and more recently China. A powerful Nigeria and Africa would be additional problem.

These political prostitutes in Nigeria prefer to do the bidding of the Western world powers, rather than the welfare of Nigerians.

Nigeria is so messed up from top to bottom such that even if God comes down to be President, He will rather finish off most Nigerians and start afresh with a new generation of Nigerians. Similar to what happened to the Israelites in the wilderness.

People just don’t understand how really messed up the mind of an average Nigerian is.

You can’t expect healthy and succulent fruits from a corrupted tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by OkCornel(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
naijapips04:
Peter Obi has been arraigned by EFCC for stealing. Not that he didn't steal. He was smart enough to cover his tracks well. No innocent person opens company offshore to invest in a state he runs. That would have gotten him impeached in a sane clime.

Ironically, Tinubu is also on the Pandora report. I’ll need to confirm for Atiku.

Why aren’t these other politicians shamed for being on the Pandora report?

Is that acceptable for them, but not acceptable for Obi?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by specialmati(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Parachoko:
What did Peter Obi do in Anambra that Sulivan Chime didn't do in Enugu and and Umahi is not doing in Ebonyi?
grin grin grin grin grin OK replace them let's check again. You they use Obi compare sulivan and umahi. Give these once the ticket let's see
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by OkCornel(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
KingKO22:

You mentioned it all.
Obi has been in APGA, PDP and now Labour.

Petter Obi has been mentioning and quoting the number of unemployment in Nigeria as if he is not part of those who contributed to the unemployment

How many youth did Peter Obi lifted out of poverty when he was governor ?
How many employment did he create
How did he curb or steem insecurity in Anambra
How did he contribute to National IGR ?

These are intelligent and critical questions to ask.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by gaby(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
OkCornel:

Thank you jare.

Nigerians are still hanging their hopes on political prostitutes and criminals to rebuild the nation.

It is in the interest of the West to ensure Subsaharan Africa is perpetually poor. They don’t want another global power to challenge them. They’ve been contending with the Soviets and more recently China. A powerful Nigeria and Africa would be additional problem.

These political prostitutes in Nigeria prefer to do the bidding of the Western world powers, rather than the welfare of Nigerians.

Nigeria is so messed up from top to bottom such that even if God comes down to be President, He will rather finish off most Nigerians and start afresh with a new generation of Nigerians. Similar to what happened to the Israelites in the wilderness.

People just don’t understand how really messed up the mind of an average Nigerian is.

You can’t expect healthy and succulent fruits from a corrupted tree.

This is why it is taking us like forever to even identify the issues that needs to be tackled to know how and where to beginning working from.

Everybody na one way like sheep.

The moment you refuse to jump on their bandwagon you are termed an enemy.

I don't fear to be a lone voice in the wilderness or one who thinks differently from everyone else.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by OkCornel(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
gaby:

This is why it is taking us like forever to even identify the issues that needs to be tackled to know how and where to beginning working from.

Everybody na one way like sheep.

The moment you refuse to jump on their bandwagon you are termed an enemy.

I don't fear to be a lone voice in the wilderness or one who thinks differently from everyone else.

Never underestimate the power of mass media to program the mind of the masses.

Unfortunately, critical thinking is a scarce skill. Most people are gullible, they don’t ask the right questions. Mob mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by mrvitalis(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by gaby(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
OkCornel:

Never underestimate the power of mass media to program the mind of the masses.

Unfortunately, critical thinking is a scarce skill. Most people are gullible, they don’t ask the right questions. Mob mentality.

Seeing so-called graduates refusing to allow themselves to imbibe that very vital skill of critical thinking is unbelievable.

A graduate and at your age plus the history of Nigeria at your disposal you still revel in taglines, buzzwords, and the mob mentality?

Laaaawdamercyyy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
naijapips04:

He is way better in what aspect? Peter obi wasn't even a top performing governor in his set. His set had people like Donald Duke and Fashola. How is Peter obi better than Atiku or even Tinubu? Let's break it down.
How much did fashola save for Lagos account
How many hospitals and schools did Fashola or Duke built
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by OkCornel(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
gaby:

Seeing so-called graduates refusing to allow themselves to imbibe that very vital skill of critical thinking is unbelievable.

A graduate and at your age plus the history of Nigeria at your disposal you still revel in taglines, buzzwords, and the mob mentality?

Laaaawdamercyyy

It’s disgusting and appalling.

A messed up mind (both leaders and followers) leads to a messed up country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by gaby(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin angry angry grin grin grin you are Igbo, oga you are a complete agbero in charge of ijesha busstop. When compared to what APC has done to this country. Let me explain to you what we have at hand. Atiku (a national crook) Tinubu (Lagos State landlord) this two are corruption itself.that's why the can bribe delegates to win party tickets. when compared to Peter Obi that you said stole

A national crook that your Obi agreed to run under the same ticket with and still regards as his boss, mentor, and elder brother?

All of una eyes go correct in the next 4-8 years.

Make una better dey calculate una age ahead before the next 8 years come.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by naijapips04: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hizzy:

How much did fashola save for Lagos account
How many hospitals and schools did Fashola or Duke built

Fashola is an example of transformational leadership. Compare Lago before and after Fashola. What are you yapping on with misery savings wey no even reach lcda budget for Lagos state?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by OkCornel(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
naijapips04:

Fashola is an example of transformational leadership. Compare Lago before and after Fashola. What are you yapping on with misery savings wey no even reach lcda budget for Lagos state?

Can we also compare the Power sector before and after Fashola’s time as minister of Power?

Where is the steady light in Nigeria?
I recall Fashola mentioned Nigeria’s electricity problem is not rocket science.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by NothingDoMe: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
naijapips04:

Peter Obis seemingly strong holds are mostly Atiku's support base. These are voters Atiku won in 2019 and should win in 2023.

Dividing Atiku's vote in SE, SS will only favour Tinubu.
So if Peter Obi will divide Atiku Votes and favour Tinubu why bother to attack Peter Obi and create so many threads about him?

You should be supporting him to divide Atiku votes na. Abi?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
naijapips04:

Even I'd Fashola or Duke make twice what Peter Obi made how much did he save now check the amount that Fashola is receiving or making , that is monthly income and compare it to what he built then you will notice that Fashola lagg behind also do that to Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by naijapips04: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hizzy:

Even I'd Fashola or Duke make twice what Peter Obi made how much did he save now check the amount that Fashola is receiving or making , that is monthly income and compare it to what he built then you will notice that Fashola lagg behind also do that to Peter Obi

The same budget wey Obaino manage pay all salaries and built an international Airport on top?

Anambra state has the highest IGR of any south eastern state with two of the biggest markers in the entire SE. Do you see what Umahi is doing with meager Ebonyi state budget? That is transformational leadership.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by naijapips04: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
NothingDoMe:
So if Peter Obi will divide Atiku Votes and favour Tinubu why bother to attack Peter Obi and create so many threads about him?

You should be supporting him to divide Atiku votes na. Abi?

Because I don't want APC to win. We should ot reward incompetence.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by NothingDoMe: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
naijapips04:

Because I don't want APC to win. We should ot reward incompetence.
Ah I see. Lol
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
naijapips04:

The same budget wey Obaino manage pay all salaries and built an international Airport on top?

Anambra state has the highest IGR of any south eastern state with two of the biggest markers in the entire SE. Do you see what Umahi is doing with meager Ebonyi state budget? That is transformational leadership.
This is one thing about you and it's affecting your blog business because you don't say the truth
Do you know how much Dave borrowed
The Airport built by Obiano was from the money saved by Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by naijapips04: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hizzy:

This is one thing about you and it's affecting your blog business because you don't say the truth
Do you know how much Dave borrowed
The Airport built by Obiano was from the money saved by Peter Obi

The airport built by Obiano is from Anambra's state money. Transformational leadership means you are able to plot the future not dump some money in a bank account earning zero income. If not IPoB, do you know how much income plus development that airport would be bringing to Anambra state? Peter obi is a dull leader.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
naijapips04:

The airport built by Obiano is from Anambra's state money. Transformational leadership means you are able to plot the future not dump some money in a bank account earning zero income. If not IPoB, do you know how much income plus development that airport would be bringing to Anambra state? Peter obi is a dull leader.
So you mean Obiano is a liar for saying he built Airport from the money saved by Obi
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by naijapips04: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hizzy:

So you mean Obiano is a liar for saying he built Airport from the money saved by Obi

I'm saying whatever money saved by Peter obi is Anambra state's money. That he thinks the best use of the states money is to dump it in a bank account shows how dull of a leader he is. Same money that was used to build an international airport that would bring bigger income and development.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by specialmati(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
gaby:

A national crook that your Obi agreed to run under the same ticket with and still regards as his boss, mentor, and elder brother?

All of una eyes go correct in the next 4-8 years.

Make una better dey calculate una age ahead before the next 8 years come.
grin angry grin grin angry grin last election was between buhari (failure in every sector) vrs atiku the national crook. Just like buhari picked a pastor as vice. Atiku picked Obi as vice I didn't support any. Now Obi is separately running am supporting him

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Different! by gaby(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin angry grin grin angry grin last election was between buhari (failure in every sector) vrs atiku the national crook. Just like buhari picked a pastor as vice. Atiku picked Obi as vice I didn't support any. Now Obi is separately running am supporting him

Good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: What Happened To The Trader Moni Programme? / Thousands March For Peter Obi In Warri, Delta State.(video) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.