Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda (1617 Views)

Police Arrests Maryam Abubakar For Supplying Sex workers To Bandits / Ugwuanyi Hails IGP Abubakar For Additional Police Area Command In Enugu / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by NGsultan(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Borno state will vote Atiku Abubakar for the 1st time. Ahmed Lawal is working seriously for Atiku. I love what Atiku is doing with his consultations in the North. Now I see the reason for the quietness in the north. I pity BAT because he may not have the age to show up again.

https://twitter.com/abbajidda13/status/1558403628355952640?t=BgEXcoAp8Fu-mBZi2Vef9w&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by God1000(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
The next year's presidential election is highly unpredictable because we have three candidates from the three major tribes contesting

4 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by AtikuOkowa: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
His money is sweeter than Wine's

Do you know why?

Because he will fund the general election that will retire him.

While Wike shared his during primaries only to be humbled.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Tolexander: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
The next year's presidential election is highly unpredictable because we have three candidates from the three major tribes contesting
Two contenders and 1 pretender

Don’t ask me question

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by AtikuOkowa: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:

Highly predictable to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Bugie16: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
"I pity BAT because he may not have the age to show up again". That got me rolling on the floor.

12 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Sannisege: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lol so Borno will leave Kashim Shettima and vote for Atiku? I dey laugh o. Atiku himself knows that he cannot
win the 2023 election

6 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Trinitycian: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sannisege:
Lol so Borno will leave Kashim Shettima and vote for Atiku? I dey laugh o. Atiku himself knows that he cannot
win the 2023 election

The twitter handle behind the tweet is an indigene of Borno. He's aware of what's going on in his own state.

But you sit somewhere in Ogbomosho predicting what will happen in faraway Borno.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by afesco: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
2023 election is highly unpredictable because it is between 3 major candidates.

Atiku is popular in the North (mainly North-West n North-East) because the core North may want to vote for their own while his party PDP is d most popular party in the South-South as PDP controls Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa n Akwa-Ibom.

Tinubu is popular in the South-West because He is Yoruba n APC is d major party in South-West. In d North, APC is d most popular party in the North n with Buhari's influence, d North n mostly APC members may vote for him.

Kwankwanso is only popular in Kanu State n hence d reason why he is not a major contender.

Peter Obi being an Igbo man is popular in the South-East n he is also popular among d Christian youth in d South-South, South-East, South-West etc. Since d youth are d major stakeholder in any election n being d only christian major candidate, he is popular in South-South, South-West, South-East n states where there is high percentage of christians in the North like Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa, FCT, Southern Kaduna etc

Peter Obi in my opinion, is indubitably d most popular candidate but d major concern for his supporters is if he will get 25 percent in states like Kastina, Kano, Kwara, Borno, Zamfara, Kebbi, Jigawa, Yobe, Sokoto, Adamawa, Bauchi, Niger,Kogi, Gombe, Osun Oyo etc I say this because, majority of d Muslim n most especially Northern Muslim may not vote for him n besides, a typical Yoruba Muslim may not vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by AtikuOkowa: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
afesco:
2023 election is highly unpredictable because it is between 3 major candidates.

Atiku is popular in the North (mainly North-West n North-East) because the core North may want to vote for their own while his party PDP is d most popular party in the South-South as PDP controls Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa n Akwa-Ibom.

Tinubu is popular in the South-West because He is Yoruba n APC is d major party in South-West. In d North, APC is d most popular party in the North n with Buhari's influence, d North n mostly APC members may vote for him.

Kwankwanso is only popular in Kanu State n hence d reason why he is not a major contender.

Peter Obi being an Igbo man is popular in the South-East n he is also popular among d Christian youth in d South-South, South-East, South-West etc. Since d youth are d major stakeholder in any election n being d only christian major candidate, he is popular in South-South, South-West, South-East n states where there is high percentage of christians in the North like Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa, FCT, Southern Kaduna etc

Peter Obi on paper seems to be d most popular candidate but d major concern for his supporters is if he will get 25 percent in states like Kastina, Kano, Kwara, Borno, Zamfara, Kebbi, Jigawa, Yobe, Sokoto, Adamawa, Bauchi, Niger,Kogi, Gombe, Osun Oyo etc I say this because, majority of d Muslim n most especially Northern Muslim may not vote for him n besides, a typical Yoruba Muslim may not vote for him.

The day keep emotions aside,is the day you will no longer speak.

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Prince111111: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Trinitycian:

The twitter handle behind the tweet is an indigene of Borno. He's aware of what's going on in his own state.

But you sit somewhere in Ogbomosho predicting what will happen in faraway Borno.
you better leave that know-all guy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Indispensable85(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tolexander:
Two contenders and 1 pretender

Don’t ask me question

Vawulence

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Indispensable85(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bugie16:
"I pity BAT because he may not have the age to show up again". That got me rolling on the floor.

You missed it. That line was actually for Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Indispensable85(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Forget twitter cruise. Atiku will be brushed aside in states like Bornu and Yobe.

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by AtikuOkowa: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Indispensable85:
Forget twitter cruise. Atiku will be brushed aside in states like Bornu and Yobe.

The Yobe that Ahmad Lawan and Adamu Waziri are from?

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by rolams(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sannisege:
win the 2023 election

They will prefer the no 1 spot who they can easily feel the impact positively to the no 2. Shettima has nothing to offer them like Oshibajo had not given the south the dividend of his office.

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by ChangetheChange: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fear the North
They will Cash out from Tinubu and Vote Atiku---Quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by rolams(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

Wait till then! Sambo was unable to win Kaduna state for GEJ in 2015 as a vice presidential candidate and a sitting v.p plus former governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by rolams(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Fear the North

My view

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Ayed44: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sannisege:
win the 2023 election
If they ask u to choose one between the office of the president and the office of the vice president, which one will you choose?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by nazicartel(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
All these guys with only one vote promising all these candidates including Obi votes ehh. I happened to travel to my village yesterday for a wedding and many of my friends came with some house of assembly members and the discussions was about Obi. I told them that we all have just one vote ooo. But personally for me. I have 4 because my family have decided to vote for only Obi. I sounded it as a serious warning. My uncle is rooting for Tinubu. But I'm not saying anything because he's a big man. He was supposed to be an Ambassador then. But the politics didn't favour him. But I told his son that since the man is now old that I must surely hide his voters card that day. Or I can just call his doctor to make sure he doesn't come out.... I have concluded to work together with his doctor if my first plan doesn't work because his doctor is Obified too.....
Let's try Obi. If he doesn't work. We will replace him with your choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Indispensable85(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
rolams:

Wait till then! Sambo was unable to win Kaduna state for GEJ in 2015 as a vice presidential candidate and a sitting v.p plus former governor.

How una take dey analyze politics sef? Are you comparing Atiku to Buhari who has a cult like following in the north? Atiku does not have that charisma. So you expect sambo to win kaduna ahead of Buhari? There are too many teenagers on nairaland these days.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Indispensable85(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

The Yobe that Ahmad Lawan and Adamu Waziri are from?

So you believe Ahmed lawan is working for Atiku? The way you guys believe fake news is alarming. So anything you just see that is against Tinubu is true. Provided it's against Tinubu, that's all you need to believe it's true. Lol........I laff oooooo

1 Like

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by AtikuOkowa: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

So you believe Ahmed lawan is working for Atiku? The way you guys believe fake news is alarming. So anything you just see that is against Tinubu is true. Provided it's against Tinubu, that's all you need to believe it's true. Lol........I laff oooooo

Lawan is not against Tinubu,if he is,I will be the last person to tell you.

Adamu Waziri is PDP chieftain, while Ahmad Lawan is a rejected politician that people get tired of him.

Lawan adds salt to the injury why Tinubu scratched it further.

APC is now worried about state level in Yobe state. And working for Tinubu will lower their chances.

Though my PDP is that strong in state level, there came an uproar of NNPP in the state,PDP will really work for NNPP to win gubernatorial election,while NNPP is campaigning with Atiku already.

I am not sure about winning gubernatorial seat,because state APC will do all it can to win,though it will fierce this time. But presidential seat is already won by PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Indispensable85(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Lawan is not against Tinubu,if he is,I will be the last person to tell you.

Adamu Waziri is PDP chieftain, while Ahmad Lawan is a rejected politician that people get tired of him.

Lawan adds salt to the injury why Tinubu scratched it further.

APC is now worried about state level in Yobe state. And working for Tinubu will lower their chances.

Though my PDP is that strong in state level, there came an uproar of NNPP in the state,PDP will really work for NNPP to win gubernatorial election,while NNPP is campaigning with Atiku already.

I am not sure about winning gubernatorial seat,because state APC will do all it can to win,though it will fierce this time. But presidential seat is already won by PDP.

Pdp can not win Yobe whether in presidential or guber election.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by hedonido: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

How una take dey analyze politics sef? Are you comparing Atiku to Buhari who has a cult like following in the north? Atiku does not have that charisma. So you expect sambo to win kaduna ahead of Buhari? There are too many teenagers on nairaland these days.

So is it your Tinubu that has the cult following or whatever edge you want to spin, to make an average voter in the North vote for him rather than Atiku? What's your point really?

I know you Tinubu supporters believe that with his billions of dollars budgeted for the election, vote buying, INEC buying, security agencies buying, and compromising anyone compromisable is the game plan. Because frankly, you people can't be stupid enough to think that any normal, neutral voter anywhere outside the South West would just like Tinubu enough to vote for him.

We will see about that.

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by forgiveness: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ayed44:
If they ask u to choose one between the office of the president and the office of the vice president, which one will you choose?

Their is difference between Kanuri and Fulani. I don't see dem throw the prospect of becoming President should Tinubu win and ends his tenures.

I doubt if Hausa will also vote for a Fulani. Especially, those places affected by the herdman.

Another 8 years of massacre under another Fulani president is total......
Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by rolams(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

Is Buhari from Kaduna state? I don't just know how you guys talk anyhow. The fact that Buhari has a cult like in the North does not mean that the Kaduna people should abandon their own son for an outsider. They only voted just because of the influence of the no 1 position. Atiku and Buhari doesn't have anything to do with this matter. The Northerners will always play their game. I can tell you that after Buhari, as far as the North is concerned today, Atiku is the next most popular man.

Teenager! who? Me? God!! If having graduates as biological sons and daughters is what you meant by teenage, no problem. Maybe I will seize to be one when my last born graduate next year. Learn to talk to people on faceless platform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by MyMouth(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Fear the North
Fear north, fear north Everytime! How many times did buhari a core northerner contested and lost He even contest against a Jonathan who is not from a majority tribe and lost in 2011. Jonathan lost in 2015 because he could not gain the support of Tinubu and by extension the Yorubas, and the Igbos he put his hope on did not come out enmass to vote for time. No region on its own can make anyone president in this country! And by the way, I come from the north too.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Indispensable85(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
rolams:

Is Buhari from Kaduna state? I don't just know how you guys talk anyhow. The fact that Buhari has a cult like in the North does not mean that the Kaduna people should abandon their own son for an outsider. They only voted just because of the influence of the no 1 position. Atiku and Buhari doesn't have anything to do with this matter. The Northerners will always play their game. I can tell you that after Buhari, as far as the North is concerned today, Atiku is the next most popular man.

Teenager! who? Me? God!! If having graduates as biological sons and daughters is what you meant by teenage, no problem. Maybe I will seize to be one when my last born graduate next year. Learn to talk to people on faceless platform.

U nor know anything. Buhari has consistently won in the north. It has nothing to do with indiginship, it's about popularity. Atiku does not have that popularity amongst the northerners. And by the way Tofa from Kano was defeated in his state by an outsider, Abiola. Mtcheeew....

1 Like

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Indispensable85(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
hedonido:

So is it your Tinubu that has the cult following or whatever edge you want to spin, to make an average voter in the North vote for him rather than Atiku? What's your point really?

I know you Tinubu supporters believe that with his billions of dollars budgeted for the election, vote buying, INEC buying, security agencies buying, and compromising anyone compromisable is the game plan. Because frankly, you people can't be stupid enough to think that any normal, neutral voter anywhere outside the South West would just like Tinubu enough to vote for him.

We will see about that.

Cry me a river. Your tears can't stop Tinubu from becoming President of Nigeria. Una eye go clear in a short while.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by rolams(m): 4:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Indispensable85:

U nor know anything. Buhari has consistently won in the north. It has nothing to do with indiginship, it's about popularity. Atiku does not have that popularity amongst the northerners. And by the way Tofa from Kano was defeated in his state by an outsider, Abiola. Mtcheeew....

Tell me why Buhari is popular in the north and I will tell why Atiku is next to him. Perhaps if you stay or come from the North you may understand this.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Makes Avialable His Truck Towards Obi's Upcoming March In Port Harcourt / The Moment Peter Obi Landed In Ajegunle Market For Campaign / Obi Beats Atiku, Gets Over 4,000 Votes In Adamawa Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.