Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda (1631 Views)

Police Arrests Maryam Abubakar For Supplying Sex workers To Bandits / Ugwuanyi Hails IGP Abubakar For Additional Police Area Command In Enugu / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by rolams(m): 4:45am On Aug 15, 2022
forgiveness:

Their is difference between Kanuri and Fulani. I don't see dem throw the prospect of becoming President should Tinubu win and ends his tenures.

I doubt if Hausa will also vote for a Fulani. Especially, those places affected by the herdman.

Another 8 years of massacre under another Fulani president is total......

But you expect Hausa to leave the north and vote for a man from a very far distance and region like Yoruba? Rethink ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by KingKO22: 4:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Bugie16:
"I pity BAT because he may not have the age to show up again". That got me rolling on the floor.
We will be happy if Atiku wins bcs that shows after his 8 years A Yoruba man will become consensus for presidency

Who will trust Yeebow for President ? grin

Yeeebow will suffer till Nigeria disintegrate and we hear no Biafuro no election we will give you wotowoto grin
Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by AkuOlisa: 5:45am On Aug 15, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
AtikuOkowa:
His money is sweeter than Wine's

Do you know why?

Because he will fund the general election that will retire him.

While Wike shared his during primaries only to be humbled.

And Tinubu camp are busy underestimating Atiku popularity in the north while at the same time ignoring southern votes.

Atiku is coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by AtikuOkowa: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Indispensable85:

Pdp can not win Yobe whether in presidential or guber election.

PDP will win Yobe for the first time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by forgiveness: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2022
rolams:

But you expect Hausa to leave the north and vote for a man from a very far distance and region like Yoruba? Rethink ooo.

If you know what the Hausas are going through in the hands of herdmen, you will will realize they will not vote for another Fulani for another 4 years.
Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by rolams(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2022
forgiveness:

If you know what the Hausas are going through in the hands of herdmen, you will will realize they will not vote for another Fulani for another 4 years.

So, they will prefer an outsider right? I don't think so. The reason why majority of them will go with Atiku is 'Atiku has never been in support of this herdsmen wahala'. He usually go against every injustice in the North.

I have carefully studied all the candidates manifestos and their records. Imagine Atiku, a Muslim going against sharia in Adamawa just because of christians. He did the same as a vice president.

If I am to vote for a presidential candidate today, I will choose Atiku. He was the only candidate who was able to speak on what I called 'the five basic economic and social problems' of what, how, when, where and whom and suggested the best solution.

He talked about privatization, restructuring, decentralization of authority and many others. As an economist, I really picked sense in his submission.

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by forgiveness: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2022
rolams:

So, they will prefer an outsider right? I don't think so. The reason why majority of them will go with Atiku is 'Atiku has never been in support of this herdsmen wahala'. He usually go against every injustice in the North.

I have carefully studied all the candidates manifestos and their records. Imagine Atiku, a Muslim going against sharia in Adamawa just because of christians. He did the same as a vice president.

If I am to vote for a presidential candidate today, I will choose Atiku. He was the only candidate who was able to speak on what I called 'the five basic economic and social problems' of what, how, when, where and whom and suggested the best solution.

He talked about privatization, restructuring, decentralization of authority and many others. As an economist, I really picked sense in his submission.

I am partly Northerner and I know what it means to have a Fulani in power.

No matter how, a Fula man is intoxicated seeing his fellow human being in power and will abuse it.

This has been the norm for the Fulas over time.

Besides, Fulanis and Kanuris are don't agree because of power tussle. Tinubu knew this and decided to choose a Kanuri as his running mate.

Atiku even said he is not expecting to win in Kanuri dominated states.
Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by rolams(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2022
forgiveness:

No matter how, a Fula man is intoxicated seeing his fellow human being in power and will abuse it.

Besides, Fulanis and Kanuris are don't agree because of power tussle. Tinubu knew this and decided to choose a Kanuri as his running mate.

Atiku even said he is not expecting to win in Kanuri dominated states.

No problem ooo. We shall see the results in 2023.
Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Indispensable85(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

PDP will win Yobe for the first time.

Ok Apc will win taraba for the first time.
Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by AtikuOkowa: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=forgiveness post=115717009]

Atiku even said he is not expecting to win in Kanuri dominated states. [/quotep]

Thanks that you said a partly northerner.

You know nothing.

Kanuri has nothing against Fulani. There is even jokes of peace between each other.

Kanuri will never vote Yoruba above Fulani. For your information, Borno is made up of many tribes of West Chadic united together. Home Peace is for that fact.

Buhari loves Yobe and Borno above any State in Nigeria. Above even Kano and Katsina because Borno and Yobe love him very much. Tinubu knows this fact.

Atiku will get block votes from these states and this will turn Yobe and Borno direction for a long time to come, that is why Tinubu move there quickly.

They are one voice twin States.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by AtikuOkowa: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Indispensable85:

Ok Apc will win taraba for the first time.

Hhh.

Yes APC will win Taraba for the first.

PDP will win Taraba for the first time.

Both can be true or only one can be true.

But time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by forgiveness: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=AtikuOkowa post=115718022][/quote]

Buhari is Fula/Kanuri. The reason he loves Kanuri and they love him too but he's not on the ballot this time around.

Sultan of Sokoto claiming spiritual leader of Muslims in Nigeria even over Shehu of Borno proves Fulanis still wants to dominate them. That will never happen.

Wait and see the outcome of the election.
Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by AtikuOkowa: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2022
forgiveness:

Buhari is Fula/Kanuri. The reason he loves Kanuri and they love him too but he's not on the ballot this time around.

Sultan of Sokoto claiming spiritual leader of Muslims in Nigeria even over Shehu of Borno proves Fulanis still wants to dominate them. That will never happen.

Wait and see the outcome of the election.

Sir! I know Yobe and Borno like my room.

Don't try to paint Kanuri or Fulani any bad for your ill.

Yobe and Borno are united States and I repeat,Kanuri has all respect towards Fulani.

If Kanuri will hate a northerner,it would be Hausa not Fulani,and they don't.

Shekarau was Babir/Bura and Buhari loves him because he is from North East not because he is Kanuri.

Mai Mala Buni is Manga-Fulani yet Yobe people voted him and love him,and Buhari loves him because he is from Yobe/Borno.

IG Usman Baba is Manga,Yobe Kanuri and Fulani and Karai-Karai love him and Buhari too. He is not Kanuri.

Ahmad Lawan is Bade,Yobe Kanuri and Karai Karai and Fulani loves him and Buhari too because he is from Borno/Yobe.

Ali Ndume is Ngwoza,and he is loved by both Kanuri and Fulani.

Sheikh Ja'afar was Hausa-Fulani,they love him till date.

Mr. Kanuri and Fulani are not enemies. I doubt even if you are quaterly Northerner.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by forgiveness: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Sir! I know Yobe and Borno like my room.

Don't try to paint Kanuri or Fulani any bad for your ill.

Yobe and Borno are united States and I repeat,Kanuri has all respect towards Fulani.

If Kanuri will hate a northerner,it would be Hausa not Fulani,and they don't.

Shekarau was Babir/Bura and Buhari loves him because he is from North East not because he is Kanuri.

Mai Mala Buni is Manga-Fulani yet Yobe people voted him and love him,and Buhari loves him because he is from Yobe/Borno.

IG Usman Baba is Manga,Yobe Kanuri and Fulani and Karai-Karai love him and Buhari too. He is not Kanuri.

Ahmad Lawan is Bade,Yobe Kanuri and Karai Karai and Fulani loves him and Buhari too because he is from Borno/Yobe.

Ali Ndume is Ngwoza,and he is loved by both Kanuri and Fulani.

Sheikh Ja'afar was Hausa-Fulani,they love him till date.

Mr. Kanuri and Fulani are not enemies. I doubt even if you are quaterly Northerner.

How does this relates to Kanuri not voting for a Fulani man this time around?

Is Buhari on the ballot and his he campaigning for Atiku his fellow Fulani man? Of course, it is possible but majority of other ethnic groups besides Fulani will not vote for another Fulani. Take it to the bank.

Politics is all about interest but Atiku doesn't serve the interests of other ethnic groups in the North save Fulanis.
Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by Ayed44: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2022
forgiveness:

Their is difference between Kanuri and Fulani. I don't see dem throw the prospect of becoming President should Tinubu win and ends his tenures.

I doubt if Hausa will also vote for a Fulani. Especially, those places affected by the herdman.

Another 8 years of massacre under another Fulani president is total......
It's only in the South u Haven Igbo/yoruba/ijaw interests. There is only one north as far as political interest is concerned. There is nothing like Fulani/ kanuri.
Re: Borno State Will Vote Atiku Abubakar For The First Time - Abba Jidda by forgiveness: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ayed44:
It's only in the South u Haven Igbo/yoruba/ijaw interests. There is only one north as far as political interest is concerned. There is nothing like Fulani/ kanuri.

Tiv/Ndoma/Yoruba/Jukun/Birom etc that make up the North don't share the same political interests with Hausas/Fulani etc. We can't deceive ourselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Muslim Youths Burning Brooms In Solidarity Jan 2023 / Who Is Watching Peter Obi Interview On CNN? / 7000 Pdp Members In Sokoto Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.