Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I'm Sure You're Aware That You Can Sell Books On Amazon But See Others - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I'm Sure You're Aware That You Can Sell Books On Amazon But See Others (215 Views)

Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday / How To Buy And Sell Books In Nigeria With Ease / You're Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sure You're Aware That You Can Sell Books On Amazon But See Others by Aj1944(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
But do you know that people sold Summaries, How-to books, Analyses, No-content books, Low-content books, playbooks, workbooks, color books, children play books, jotters, Sketch books and so on?

And these books require little or NO text

HOW DO YOU CREATE THESE KINDS OF BOOKS WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE AND PUBLISH?

Get your contents as a file.

For eBook, design your book cover and save as JPEG

For paperback, Design your book cover and save as PDF

Title/edit your book

Get your keywords

This is where the money is. KEYWORDS are those phrases/words people need to type in the search bar of Amazon Kindle for your book to appear out of over the Billions of books listed there.

On KDP, you are allowed to give 7 keywords. And you just don’t put any rubbish. NO WE RESEARCH ON THE RIGHT KEYWORDS TO USE.

Set your book description

Select price

And wait as the sales roll in.

So if you're ready to key in into this others, you can get this course

Anyway you can contact me on Whatsapp - 08133519819 for further questions or you can drop in your questions and I'll gladly answer

PS: Fill the form under this post and you'll get a free video on how to get started and succeed selling this materials on Amazon. Remember that you don't have to promote it yourself on social media because Amazon has over 380 million readers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Poetry Wednesday With Victor / See How Emmanuel Had His First Breakthrough. / Ibadan Book Club Set To Host Three Ibadan Based Writers Oct. 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.