Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ (40159 Views)

CEO Personal Assistant (male Or Female) / Jubilation In Court As Gay Sex Is Decriminalized In Bostwana (photo/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by FuckSilly: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
CHRISTIANÍTY IS EVIL AND SATANIC.

SEE HOW CATHOLISM HAS MORE HAVOC TO THIS WORLD THAN ANY ALL RELIGIONS PUT TOGETHER.

This nonsense must have surely come from them

SATANIC RELIGION.

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Lovelydaisies: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
We are not wiser than our forebears ; we only came later. In fact, our forebears understood the simple things of life and must have been wiser. This generation is woker and dumber. Imagine!

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by gaspology(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World has gone insane. These are the people that are telling you what to inject in your system. Devilish and satanic humans.
Full blown madness, as it was in days of Noah and Lot. Just as JESUS Christ said it will be right before HE shows up.

We are at the tail end of this dispensation of Grace.
One of these days, it will be like a dream of the night, the Trumpet will sound, and all who are prepared, watching and Praying would mysteriously disappear to meet JESUS Christ in the air.

The next line of events that will happen on this evil sinking world is better not imagined.
Take your relationship with JESUS very Seriously. Live in the Conciousness of the times.
You are a freak. Aswear grin
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by ponishah: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Who's manipulating WHO to join this trash agenda, see them disguising with cover-up statements. Na like this una wan take spoil this world wey we dey manage with una jagajaga abi undecided
This is one of the reasons I dont want to see Islam perish, if you it is only Christians in this world , the whole world would have been turned upside down.

Real Christians and Muslims should unite against this evil people.
The force with which LGTBQs are pushing their mal-adaptive behaviour to the entire world is laughable.
This animals refused to let the world know how it solved the chaos created by adult Transgenders who where running away from fighting for their country in Ukraine war with Russia: females that transgendered to males refused to accept their transgender status, saying that they cant fight war because they were naturally females. The WEST deliberately covered it up and the press played along and stopped reporting on the chaos LGTBQ created in the deception.

AFRICAN IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR THE WORLD SANITY.

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by ransomed: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Homo sexual headquarters has been moved to WHO headquarters.
God created them man and woman.
Adam and Eve not, Adam and Steve.
Satan and its agent s are polluting the world daily.

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Kennitrust(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Live and lets live...lets accept all this things

Ya all clamouring and demanding for civilization and democracy

This are the things that come along side civilization

bro, you just disappeared. I think say efcc still dey pursue u for druggie or abi na drug enforcement.

Welcome back and be nice

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by SugarGirl44(f): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Awon oloriburuku.

That's why it's stupid when our people try to copy these white folks in everything.
I personally don't rate them, esp after reading about colonizatuon in high school.
It takes a person with a rotten mind to colonize a fellow human.
So I can't expect anything sane from crazy people like that.

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Kennitrust(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
What's the meaning of this
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by princepee: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

Oga this is not about sexual intercourse but about gender as in male, female or non binary as they now call them.
you are either a man or a woman, nothing more!
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Karleb(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
ponishah:

This is one of the reasons I dont want to see Islam perish, if you it is only Christians in this world , the whole world would have been turned upside down.

Real Christians and Muslims should unite against this evil people.
The force with which LGTBQs are pushing their mal-adaptive behaviour to the entire world is laughable.
This animals refused to let the world know how it solved the chaos created by adult Transgenders who where running away from fighting for their country in Ukraine war with Russia: females that transgendered to males refused to accept their transgender status, saying that they cant fight war because they were naturally females. The WEST deliberately covered it up and the press played along and stopped reporting on the chaos LGTBQ created in the deception.

AFRICAN IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR THE WORLD SANITY.

They did not cover anything up. The whole world saw it.

Men that transitioned to women refused to fight because they are now women.
Women that transitioned to men refused to fight because they are not men. grin

But these same transgendered women are participating in women sport and beating the hell out of women and feminists alike. grin
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Octobertwentysix(f): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
princepee:

Of course, every other designation is a perversion.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by meobizy(f): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
I didn’t read. The news no sweet me.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by xeju: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Honourable1901:
All in the name of civilization!

Some persons will use thier personal mental deficiency through this organization to create a platform for more mad people..

Every religion in the world as well as science knows that you are either male or female .
What science are you referring to? Religions nor get authority for this matter, they should keep quiet

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Slimwhyt(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Roycemadeit(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Our Society Only Permits A Woman To Marry A Man, I.E. Xx To Marry Xy, But Would Hate Or Even Kill The Bleep Or Xyy People, That Nature Gifts Us.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Bamijoko1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Quinns: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Awesome series and the black chic killed the role. She was fantastic.

justicechichex:
Was watching 'sex education' series. And for the 1st time, i had something called 'binary'. They're not referred as he, she, him, her.

Like wtf is that? Are this people okay?

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Gopkk(m): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Na waooo
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Quinns: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Both series are awesome, pls see 13 Reasons why also..

Xtopherprince:

Called " Non binary". Not been attributed to any sex. Loved that movie, same with Euphoria.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by LINTUNE(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
justicechichex:
Was watching 'sex education' series. And for the 1st time, i had something called 'binary'. They're not referred as he, she, him, her.

Like wtf is that? Are this people okay?
what season bro...I can't remember the particular episode and season I stopped then,but it was a scene when the sexologist gave birth Inna hospital and the doctor dropped the DNA of the child on her Laps...I think that was the last season , so I'm confused here grin
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by LINTUNE(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
saintopus:
I really don't understand what WHO are saying. Do they mean one can have sex to oneself or having sex to the air.
they are not talking of copulation o, this is simple English na...sex is beyond male and female, meaning there are other genders apart from make and female.

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by yahmohy27: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
oz4real83:
The world is getting insane every second, the more "civilised" the world goes, the more insane it becomes. If this is the new idea of what "civilisation" means , then we would rather remain "uncivilised" in Africa undecided

Civilization my foot , ISLAM knew them and told us about them
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by justicechichex: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Quinns:
Awesome series and the black chic killed the role. She was fantastic.

Yeah, i kinda liked the series even though i had doubts initially.

And she did great. Acted it so well. Maybe she's non binary in real life. Just a thought though.

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Billygee2u: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World has gone insane. These are the people that are telling you what to inject in your system. Devilish and satanic humans.
Full blown madness, as it was in days of Noah and Lot. Just as JESUS Christ said it will be right before HE shows up.

We are at the tail end of this dispensation of Grace.
One of these days, it will be like a dream of the night, the Trumpet will sound, and all who are prepared, watching and Praying would mysteriously disappear to meet JESUS Christ in the air.

The next line of events that will happen on this evil sinking world is better not imagined.
Take your relationship with JESUS very Seriously. Live in the Conciousness of the times.

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by justicechichex: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
LINTUNE:
what season bro...I can't remember the particular episode and season I stopped then,but it was a scene when the sexologist gave birth Inna hospital and the doctor dropped the DNA of the child on her Laps...I think that was the last season , so I'm confused here grin

I think it's season 3 when there's this new female student Cal.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Billygee2u: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
oz4real83:
The world is getting insane every second, the more "civilised" the world goes, the more insane it becomes. If this is the new idea of what "civilisation" means , then we would rather remain "uncivilised" in Africa undecided
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by PoliteActivist: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Karleb:

If you feel like fucking a woman, go for it.

But that doesn't make you a man or anything other than a woman.

People don't understand that WHO is championing the cause of Transgender here.

The homosexuals can't even keep up with the Ts.

A woman can never feel like a man, ever. This statement holds true for men too.

See below

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by PoliteActivist: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
princepee:

Octobertwentysix:

Of course, every other designation is a perversion.

How about hermaphrodites. See below

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by xproducer: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
"The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left." - Isaiah 24:4-6
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by drnoel: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11001673/amp/Sex-NOT-limited-male-female-Fury-woke-guidance-dismisses-basic-biology.html

Nothing to worry about. Not until they change the basic biology book teaching. I don't see how they would accomplish that
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

How about hermaphrodites. See below

Hermaphrodites are different, nature had made them so, we are talking about a person who wakes up one morning and decides that he/she no longer wants to be their natural gender, I remember reading on this forum sometime ago about a female transgender who impregnated two female prison in mates and the authorities had to transfer him to a male prison so you see you can't outsmart nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man / Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.