Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ (40160 Views)

CEO Personal Assistant (male Or Female) / Jubilation In Court As Gay Sex Is Decriminalized In Bostwana (photo/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by kumulus(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Las las una and una body(ies) go dey alright. Even ‘me’ sef go dey alright……

kiss

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by salem1996: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wonder how western puppets will explain this though. They keep dishing nonsense and feed the world then come out later to counteract their dishes. Biologists will now be looking foolish to the world.. cool
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Prinss: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
justicechichex:
Was watching 'sex education' series. And for the 1st time, i had something called 'binary'. They're not referred as he, she, him, her.

Like wtf is that? Are this people okay?

I think you mean 'non-binary'...things have gone way worse. Ever heard of 'trans-age'.

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Flamemignon1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
jeff1993:
.... Pray tell me How gender is a social construct.
Gender roles should answer that question, it's a societal trait
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Flamemignon1(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
butterfly777:
This is one of the issues christians should speak and act against. We are not expected to be onlookers while unbelievers turn the world upside down.
Yea,let them become a theocratic kingpin,like that isn't totalitarian at all,the world is vast and different,stop forcing people to adhere to your religion
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Flamemignon1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

You don't even understand what is at stake. It goes beyond accepting them as they've been accepted already. We're talking about the health implications
No you are talking about totalitarianism where everyone is subjected to live and act like you,you are not them so why should you care about their health implications?
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Flamemignon1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lovelydaisies:
We are not wiser than our forebears ; we only came later. In fact, our forebears understood the simple things of life and must have been wiser. This generation is woker and dumber. Imagine!
Our forebears normalized abuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Flamemignon1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
princepee:
you are either a man or a woman, nothing more!
Says you which means nothing but people in a place of power have change things,go clack your keyboard more

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Flamemignon1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Karleb:

They did not cover anything up. The whole world saw it.

Men that transitioned to women refused to fight because they are now women.
Women that transitioned to men refused to fight because they are not men. grin

But these same transgendered women are participating in women sport and beating the hell out of women and feminists alike. grin
Please show me a link to your "fact" that transmen in the military left and refused to fight for their home
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Konjiboii: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Omo make world end, I'm bored.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by esthel(f): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
That's their opinion anyways
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by nighthawk1: 12:30am On Aug 15, 2022
The WHO' has gone the way of ... He who pays the piper dictates the tune. The highest donor countries to the WHO' propagate LGBT rights.

Secondly if by default the rep of same countries practices such act..You should expect such person to be an advocate.

Finally is to subtly introduce it to the world via organizations and health literature.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by bezimo(m): 12:33am On Aug 15, 2022
iamyemiakins:
[b]Who's manipulating WHO to join this trash agenda, [/b]see them disguising with cover-up statements. Na like this una wan take spoil this world wey we dey manage with una jagajaga abi undecided

Have you heard of globalist WEF..na them the evil folks trying to create one world govt..using UN puppets and many presidents through evil satanic laws

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by nighthawk1: 12:42am On Aug 15, 2022
The structure and biology of life and creation is about been rewritten. Humans continue to take actions which makes one wonder if we are above or below animals.

A male transgender shares the bathroom with straight females and ends up having an erection.

A lady says she can only be intimate with her fellow woman yet few years later says she desires to be pregnant.

There is a reason in nature why we have male and female reproductive parts.

Creation cannot be neutral otherwise mankind would have met it so from start.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by PoliteActivist: 12:43am On Aug 15, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

I remember reading on this forum sometime ago about a female transgender who impregnated two female prison in mates and the authorities had to transfer him to a male prison so you see you can't outsmart nature.

grin grin He didn't just impregnate one, it had to be two!
But see below. Some are so by nature, just that it took time for them to develop the courage to "come out"

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by koolaid87: 12:53am On Aug 15, 2022
ecolime:

It's like you don't know WHO DG. The Ethiopian is the dumbest DG ever.

I could remember top Democrats and China using him like a PING PONG against Trump back then. Reason why orange man had to pull US out of the organisation and stopped American funding too.

Joe Biden gave him his mojo back so he has to panda to whatever rubbish they tell him.

Its bigger than him

He doesn't have a choice but do the will of his masters
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by realray(m): 1:05am On Aug 15, 2022
thunder fire all the satanists and supporter of evil..... Father God plz order the sound of the trumpet....
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Ayanmodara: 1:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Karleb(m): 3:21am On Aug 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See below

Intersex is different from transgender.

Intersex is a genete defect that is very very rare.

It's like having 3 arms.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Karleb(m): 4:01am On Aug 15, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Please show me a link to your "fact" that transmen in the military left and refused to fight for their home

I wasn’t talking about the military. Whether transgender, gay or queer, a military person's duty is to fight for the honor of their country.

I'm talking about the law that stated that men aged 18 to 60 to be engaged in the war.

All transgendered feed disguising as women.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by PoliteActivist: 4:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Karleb:

Intersex is different from transgender.

Intersex is a genete defect that is very very rare.

It's like having 3 arms.

Well, see below

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Karleb(m): 4:43am On Aug 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Well, see below

You are feeding off from LGBT information.

Thank God they referenced experts that said 1.7 percent of people are intersex. That's to show they are very rare compared to the rest of us and it's a genetic defect. It's like saying conjoined twins are natural and a lot of unconjoined twins are conjoined because they share traits with conjoined twins even though they are physically not conjoined.

Start getting your facts from scientists who do not care about your feelings, whether you are gay or straight or anything. Not those LGBT scientists.

This is like listening to Hannah Gadsby for a laugh. grin

Whenever you hear the words "umbrella term", "binary", "non binary" thrown into articles recklessly, na them.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Nyanabo(m): 4:57am On Aug 15, 2022
The WHO would be the one to champion one world government.

It would also be the leader.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Jokerman(m): 6:01am On Aug 15, 2022
butterfly777:
This is one of the issues christians should speak and act against. We are not expected to be onlookers while unbelievers turn the world upside down.

Christians are afraid of persecution, that they will still pass through...
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by FatherOfJesus: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2022
DerrickzB:
Satanic… God have mercy
keep quiet, there's nothing satanic here.

I don't support homosexuality by the way but not for your silly religious reasons
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by justicechichex: 7:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Prinss:

I think you mean 'non-binary'...things have gone way worse. Ever heard of 'trans-age'.

Trans-age ke?? What is that?
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Flamemignon1(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Karleb:

I wasn’t talking about the military. Whether transgender, gay or queer, a military person's duty is to fight for the honor of their country.

I'm talking about the law that stated that men aged 18 to 60 to be engaged in the war.

All transgendered feed disguising as women.
Ok,I'm just gonna school you right there because majority of us (I said US because I'm part of the problem) still wallow in our cis heteronormativity privilege

It's still not safe for trans men either in the military or otherwise especially in the military as they are in their DADT era, moreover, If recruited, trans people face a higher risk of harassment and violence. Access to food banks, shelters, and other essentials often require a valid identity card. Mismatching ID documents can lead to denial of service, besides suspicion of fraud, ridicule, harassment, and violence

To say they fled without knowing the actual cause really stems from privilege
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Caseless: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2022
oz4real83:
The world is getting insane every second, the more "civilised" the world goes, the more insane it becomes. If this is the new idea of what "civilisation" means , then we would rather remain "uncivilised" in Africa undecided
America is the architect of everything unnatural you see being forced down people's throat.

Time for reasonable countries to pull out of WHO.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Caseless: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2022
ecolime:

I could remember top Democrats and China using him like a PING PONG against Trump back then. Reason why orange man had to pull US out of the organisation and stopped American funding too.

Joe Biden gave him his mojo back so he has to panda to whatever rubbish they tell him.

I think he's Eritrean.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by mutvy: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2022
The West led by the United States of America is trying to remove God from everything and change what we know before as being taught by the Bible and Qur'an.
Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by Jeromejnr(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Cloud007:
In the last days..."there shall be marriages and giving in marriage". They are laying the ground work for spiritual entities to crossbreed with humans just like what happened in Genesis chapter 6.

But the end is still not here.

May God protect the elect.

Amen.

So you too understand that scripture. People think its only man and woman marriage spoken about in that scripture.

1 Like

Re: WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ by WeLive: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2022
ecolime:

Disappointing he is making/supporting this statement. Will Ethiopia support this?
He would have remained neutral, let different countries do their thing outside WHO approval.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) / 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man / Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.