Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. (2189 Views)

Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih / Anthony Anenih Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by etrouble: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes
Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by etrouble: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
derecho:
And his slaves doesn't want people to talk about his old age

Tbe slaves are the ones whose grandparents were massacred by Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis in 1967
Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by Gandollar(f): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
etrouble:

Tbe slaves are the ones whose grandparents were massacred by Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis in 1967
Tinubu mocked Anenih on account of his old age. Face your shit and Stop fishing for idiots.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by Nigerianization(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
kolaaderin:
That was 9 Years Ago. Now deduct 9 years from 87 years as claimed by Obituaries. That will be 78 years old Tinubu.

Hope this can rest as this shows Tinubu is surely in early 60s here and the age should not be controversial anymore.
All this edited pictures of him being too old should stop and let us face Issue based politics.

In 2013, Obasanjo was 76 years old and was as healthy as Tinubu was then, even healthier today. Prof Soyinka was 79 then and still bouncing. The state of health should not be used to justify his age, otherwise how is Tinubu younger than Charly Boy (72), Tee Mac (74) Obasanjo (85), Soyinka (88), Igwe Achebe - Obi of Onitsha (80). All these people look younger and healthier today than Tinubu looks 9 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by pricklewane: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Your wailing never start.

nazicartel:
They won't take it to front page. Karma is bloody.... Immediately after the general election. I'm deleting Nairaland. It's filled with bitterness especially from children.
Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by pricklewane: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
All the shalaye is necessary cos you miserable souls have been lying that Tinubu is older than your great grand father n his first daughter is age mate to your grand mother

Suddenly, you don't want to continue that conversation. There is no age limit to becoming president in Nigeria. Eveey contrary opinion you have you can take to hell with you when Tinubu becomes the president

Mstick:
Is he old? Is he sick? Was he mocking someone else? That's the question. All this shalaye isn't necessary.

Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by nazicartel(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
pricklewane:
Your wailing never start.

wailing as how exactly?.... You think anybody that wins concerns me ?...
Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by sukar886: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
That's the reason why tinubu should withdraw cos he is 89years,his next birthday is 90years ,let him go and rest... We don't want Mugabe
Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by Idiotseverywher: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
pricklewane:
All the shalaye is necessary cos you miserable souls have been lying that Tinubu is older than your great grand father n his first daughter is age mate to your grand mother

Suddenly, you don't want to continue that conversation. There is no age limit to becoming president in Nigeria. Eveey contrary opinion you have you can take to hell with you when Tinubu becomes the president

Why are you people always aggressive and insolent whenever facts and opinions are raised, this was how you people was attacking Jonathan and his supporters in 2015 and now LP supporters are following you people in your ways , you people now want to use it to blackmail them into silence, I never see useless people like these, splits
Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by BeanmanX(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
BigSarah:
His supporters are shameless, Infact majority of Nigerians are shameless
U re also one of his supporters,,,u re shameless
Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by tammie24: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Antimarraige:
Old sick kleptomanic fool

Urchins quote me and expect more insults
your fada is the fool.... A bloody nobody that he is
Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2022
tammie24:
your fada is the fool.... A bloody nobody that he is
my father is my father, Tinubu is nobody to me because he has nothing to do with my existence or survival. And who are you? A senseless idiot supporting the evil people that put the country in the shambles it is, you lack brain to think well.

Oponu I'm sure your foolishness is inherited grin
Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by tammie24: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Antimarraige:
my father is my father, Tinubu is nobody to me because he has nothing to do with my existence or survival. And who are you? A senseless idiot supporting the evil people that put the country in the shambles it is, you lack brain to think well.

Oponu I'm sure your foolishness is inherited grin
if you have a fada and you respect him you won't come here to call someone's fada a fool who has done nothing wrong to you
I don't blame you sha... You guys from the east don't respect elders... You only respect money
Oloriburuku somebody from the land of the rising candle
Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
tammie24:
if you have a fada and you respect him you won't come here to call someone's fada a fool who has done nothing wrong to you
I don't blame you sha... You guys from the east don't respect elders... You only respect money
Oloriburuku somebody from the land of the rising candle
fool for you to even be on nairaland coercing a particular tribe on someone you don't know and never met before shows how stupid and low you can go, like dude is there a particular thread where they pay yorubas here for someone to be claiming what he is not? Mehn you disgust me to my guts, fück off I'm done giving you the attention you need. I'm not reading your next mention
Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by Wisfem: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
If JESUS tarries and there is an election in 2023, Pmb tenure will be a Joke if the Apc ticket sails.
The Ear that refuses to Hear, will follow the Head to the Grave.

This comment deserves massive shares, unfortunately this may be the lot of poor Nigerians if they refuse to vote for OBI
Re: Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. by tammie24: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Antimarraige:
fool if you want to know my roots go to apomu town in Osun state, for you to even be on nairaland coercing a particular tribe on someone you don't know and never met before shows how stupid and low you can go, like dude is there a particular thread where they pay yorubas here for someone to be claiming what he is not? Mehn you disgust me to my guts, fück off I'm done giving you the attention you need. I'm not reading your next mention
you mean you are from Oponu town... Very glaring you are. Ode!
You are not Yoruba
Yorubas don't talk this way
They are more intelligent and less desperate

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! / Three Yorubas Have Been Arrested For Insulting Emir Of Illorin / World Bank Doubts Yar’adua’s Vision 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.