Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear (1745 Views)

No Isi-Agu in DSS custody: Court dismisses Kanu's fundamental rights suit / Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State / Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Viscuz: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ijoh:

Dont mistake me for lamidi cownu

An ijaw man will never say lamidi

Thats another mistake .

Now i know you are just a clueless orphan in-search of love and attention

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by julaion: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ijoh:
Where Ijaw occupy in the Niger Delta is as big as Igbo land.
Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in area and in population.
money wet ur papa take send u school name waste

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Elliotg: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:
I am an Ijaw man for population i cant say but i know ijaw are spread . Then for the Isiagwu i cant explain but thats the igbo attire

One thing for sure is that Igbo and Ijaw are biafrans , fighting for supremacy without achieving the biafra is pointless
Allow the fool to continue in his foolery. Like Asari, this idiot is sold out.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by JOemmy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
The esi agu is a very beautiful attire there's absolutely no way the ijaws would have allowed the igbos to take over their cultural attire if it actually originated from them.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Viscuz: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Elliotg:
Allow the fool to continue in his foolery. Like Asari, this idiot is sold out.

Asari na just mugu

Wettin dey pain me , na e supporters because he is not impacting anything to any youth from kalabari down to degema .

E chops and clean mouth while the youths that follow him are empowered with guns and charms .

Person when get mansion for one country like that when no get extradition law . Naim be say if him run today nigeria no fit touch am like Deziani

Then the people when dey cheer am go kpai
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Elliotg: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mrkindness:
most of this people are yorubas trying to make igbos get angry with Jonathans people.

Spot on. Those are a small group of treacherous characters. After bringing Goodluck Jonathan down with their lying Lagos-ibadan news media, they want to pitch the igbos against the ijaws because of our seeming closeness. Even though there is mistrust among ourselves, no true ijaw man antagonises the igbos in this manner. There is no reason to do so. The ijaw man simply don't discuss Igbo man as an enemy, except paid mischief makers and some of the treacherous brothers in the other side of the south.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by 754babalola: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Reason different Ijaw groups still wear these things including my clan.Reason different Ijaw groups still wear these things including my clan....
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Elliotg:
Spot on. Those are a small group of treacherous characters. After bringing Goodluck Jonathan down with their lying Lagos-ibadan news media, they want to pitch the igbos against the ijaws because of our seeming closeness. Even though there is mistrust among ourselves, no true ijaw man antagonises the igbos in this manner. There is no reason to do so. The ijaw man simply don't discuss Igbo man as an enemy, except paid mischief makers and some of the treacherous brothers in the other side of the south.

No true Ijaw supports Biafra for Ijaw.
You are a subtraction ➖ to your Gbarain clan and the Ijaw Nation in general.
Secondary school � self your town Obunagha no get till today.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Elliotg: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ijoh:

I will find you work after I become the community's youths president this November. I am bringing massive change to the people in order to change our orientation. The era of allowing mad men like you, Asari and co create and hold any narrative for the ijaw people will soon be over. I hope that you have an employable skill so that you can become productive in this coming new era.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by paramakina202: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ijoh:
First and foremost, Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population, truth be told.
So many of the people you call � Igbos are actually Ijaws.
Isi agu that they wear, Ijaw sold it to them in return for Igbo slaves.

Even the Santa � Clause hat � Igbo wear too, Ijaw sold it to them..

But Ijaw dont have a native name for it.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Viscuz: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ijoh:

You talk like someone with bullet fragment still in his skull.

Please stop calming what you are not .

Oluwole is enough for you enjoy it
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by kingjiss: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Ijoh:
First and foremost, Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population, truth be told.
So many of the people you call � Igbos are actually Ijaws.
Isi agu that they wear, Ijaw sold it to them in return for Igbo slaves.

Even the Santa � Clause hat � Igbo wear too, Ijaw sold it to them..

Foolish ijaw
Claming to be smart people but oil has destroyed everything you dump people have

Keep fighting the Igbos while the northerns destroy your lands and river with oil

Fools
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Kfed4ril(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Ijoh:
Igbos are landlocked people with no access to the oceans.

I don’t know why this so much hate on Igbo’s?
What did Igbo’s do to you?
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Kfed4ril(m): 12:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Viscuz:
I am an Ijaw man for population i cant say but i know ijaw are spread . Then for the Isiagwu i cant explain but thats the igbo attire

One thing for sure is that Igbo and Ijaw are biafrans , fighting for supremacy without achieving the biafra is pointless

The other day someone opened a thread about Fulani been more populated than Igbo and his fellow urchins shut him up.
He told him to go to Lagos, kano, kaduna Abuja etc and see the number of Igbo’s there, talkless of the Igbo’s I’m the east o.
And then he reminded him that I’m every state of the federal, after the indigenous tribes, the next populous is the Igbo’s .

You can walk round Abuja for a week without meeting one ijaw man, but you can’t walk same Abuja for 20units without meeting an Igbo man.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Holybaddo: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Ijoh:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw and we are never one with Igbo.
Never!!!
tell me little bro what did you take
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by ijawcitizen(m): 2:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Viscuz:

So you are Ijaw now?
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by zaki2: 2:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Nova1982:
Is Nigeria the only multi tribe country

why una wan kill una selves with tribalism??

Una no dry tire
Most Nigerians are yet to evolve from the primate stage to homo erectus in their brain.
They are far from evolving into homo sepiens. Very useless racist.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Kfed4ril:

The other day someone opened a thread about Fulani been more populated than Igbo and his fellow urchins shut him up.
He told him to go to Lagos, kano, kaduna Abuja etc and see the number of Igbo’s there, talkless of the Igbo’s I’m the east o.
And then he reminded him that I’m every state of the federal, after the indigenous tribes, the next populous is the Igbo’s .

You can walk round Abuja for a week without meeting one ijaw man, but you can’t walk same Abuja for 20units without meeting an Igbo man.

The people you call Igbo comprise Ijaw etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Million Match For Peter Obi, In Port Harcourt River State (Pix And Video) / Gridlock As More Youths Join Fitness Walk For Atiku /Okowa In Delta State (Pics) / Breaking: As Long As Jesus Sits On Throne, Tinubu Will Fail Woefully- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.