Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear (1736 Views)

No Isi-Agu in DSS custody: Court dismisses Kanu's fundamental rights suit / Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State / Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
First and foremost, Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population, truth be told.
So many of the people you call � Igbos are actually Ijaws.
Isi agu that they wear, Ijaw sold it to them in return for Igbo slaves.

Even the Santa � Clause hat � Igbo wear too, Ijaw sold it to them..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Reason different Ijaw groups still wear these things including my clan.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Igbos are landlocked people with no access to the oceans.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Nova1982: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Is Nigeria the only multi tribe country

why una wan kill una selves with tribalism??

Una no dry tire

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Where Ijaw occupy in the Niger Delta is as big as Igbo land.
Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in area and in population.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nova1982:
Is Nigeria the only multi tribe country

why una wan kill una selves with tribalism??

Una no dry tire
Reason its better we go our different ways.
We Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Obalacam(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why are the ijaw tribe obsessed with Igbo people?
Igbos never for once send una

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Viscuz: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
I am an Ijaw man for population i cant say but i know ijaw are spread . Then for the Isiagwu i cant explain but thats the igbo attire

One thing for sure is that Igbo and Ijaw are biafrans , fighting for supremacy without achieving the biafra is pointless

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:
I am an Ijaw man for population i cant say but i know ijaw are spread . Then for the Isiagwu i cant explain but thats the igbo attire

You know nothing about Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Obalacam:
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by DWickedLandLord: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
This FOOL LOVES arguing with himself.

All the igbos refuse to engage.
(you know the way you watch your little brother misbehave n just shake your head)

Guy you go fight yourself TIRE
lol

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Viscuz: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ijoh:

I wont insult u until u derail .

Now tell me why u said so ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

I wont insult u until u derail .

Now tell me why u said so ?

Go find out more about Ijaw from Ijaw elders in your villagé that it seems you have not even reached before.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Viscuz: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ijoh:

Go find out more about Ijaw from Ijaw elders in your villagé that it seems you have not even reached before.

Ijoh you have not answered me .

And why do every one called ijoh think like they know all but are just empty

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Mrkindness: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Obalacam:
most of this people are yorubas trying to make igbos get angry with Jonathans people.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Viscuz: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mrkindness:
most of this people are yorubas trying to make igbos get angry with Jonathans people.

Not far from the truth tho

Cuz i wonder why ijaw man go say e no be biafran

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Gourdoinc(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
You are very correct. Now go and take your drugs. It will.soon be time for the nurses to come and lock the chains and padlock around your hands and feet.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by 07kjb: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ijoh:
Where Ijaw occupy in the Niger Delta is as big as Igbo land.
Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in area and in population.

Rest I'm not sure u are even ijaw

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Qtrpst4: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Post your historical source and stop pointing to what that toad of a man said as he is irrelevant.

He is seeking for relevance from prophet MNK but unfortunately kanu has not given him one yet.
Post your source, child

Ijoh:

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Qtrpst4: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
My thought too. If you check he is either one of these aboki or an agbadorian who thinks that his great grand fathers mate should control the destiny of his unborn child

07kjb:

Rest I'm not sure u are even ijaw

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Viscuz: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
You are very correct. Now go and take your drugs. It will.soon be time for the nurses to come and lock the chains and padlock around your hands and feet.

You no be better person .

My belle o

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Paulheyman: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nairaland ijaw

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Paulheyman:
Nairaland ijaw

That does not stop me from being Ijaw real life because im on Nairaland.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mrkindness:

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Dont mistake me for lamidi cownu
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Qtrpst4:
My thought too. If you check he is either one of these aboki or an agbadorian who thinks that his great grand fathers mate should control the destiny of his unborn child

Continue lying to yourself.
Namasiobiri.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Ijoh you have not answered me .

And why do every one called ijoh think like they know all but are just empty
Go ask your mother about who your father is.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Ijoh(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
DWickedLandLord:
This FOOL LOVES arguing with himself.

All the igbos refuse to engage.
(you know the way you watch your little brother misbehave n just shake your head)

Guy you go fight yourself TIRE
lol

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw and we are never one with Igbo.
Never!!!
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Gourdoinc(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ijoh:

Dont mistake me for lamidi cownu
the nurses will soon come. Be here playing.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Viscuz: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ijoh:

Go ask your mother about who your father is.

Ah this one na just political bastard

You no be ijaw man

Fvck off

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by NothingDoMe: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Another post from another fake ijaw

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear by Viscuz: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ijoh:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw and we are never one with Igbo.
Never!!!

Oga confusionist

Igbo is bigger than Ijaw

Just like saying ndokwa nation is bigger than igbo .

But they are both Biafra what are you even arguing this for ? Like what do you what to achieve with this ?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu Bribed Us With Sunday Rice / Wazobia Is Dead In Today Nigeria (photo) / Imo State Vs Osun State; Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.