Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina (45864 Views)

President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe / Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Can Buhari seat on Motor well talkless of riding Bicycle.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Pacesetter123(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
If na Putin dey ride on horse now you and ur fellow G7 rogues for dey for Berlin dey jap nannnsense.
sad
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

When Tinubu was sponsoring insults on GEJ - even parading coffin for GEJ, you didn't know it was insult abi. Bloody hypocrite. We will disgrace Tinubu and his urchins. We never even start
continue na only u Waka come
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by MrBONE2(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
cheesy even though these man falls down severally.

He is still stronger than Tinubu and buhari tongue

Mods ban this Savage Bwana grin
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by naijapikin2(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
See the secret service riding along with him. Even inside the water there will be secret service agents making sure there are no uninvited people coming close to potus. Buhari is not completely safe even inside aso rock. Shege.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by CARLOSZ: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
. grin

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Karlosorji(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku should try this and see if they don't collapse.
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by toprealman: 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
Callisthenics here.

Can our own buhari and Tinubu do this? they will fall down immediately cheesy

Biden despite his age is still very agile, I see him seeking re-election in 2024, or Kamala Harris will take the mantle of leadership.

As for Donald trump, he's going to prison very soon for malfeasance.

Our
Baba respect yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by udomma1005(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

It's cocaine and not agbado. Agbado is a nice food. Just that Tinubu has been consuming cocaine since his days in Chicago
Not Agbado bros! Agbada, as in the over flowing robes he uses to conceal his poor health & physique

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Doyou2019: 12:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Festy4u:

I dey tells you. A case of what goes around comes around! grin

The man is now the most insulted presidential candidate in the history of Nigeria! grin

The youths are making a scapegoat out of him so as to deter other wicked old crooks who might want to buy their way into the presidency in the future.
He had it coming.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:49am On Aug 15, 2022
If you are a Tinubu supporter, you are one of the problems of this country. E no go beta for you.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by koolaid87: 12:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Person wey no even know where him dey at that moment
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Niklaus398: 12:57am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:
Honestly I don’t understand why all this insults on Tinubu’z age and health..

Let your votes do the talking.

When we say obi and his IPOB bingos are fools .. Na so e be..

Abuse their sick parents.. bingos will look for head to cut..

And the believe curses abuses and insults is right because “ oyibo” Dey do am

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure

No be noise and media

apc did more than this to Gej so shutup.
There is a trending video where Tinubu even insulted a Gej appointee that was an old man

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by brandsoncharlie: 12:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Obudupikin:
Only two of the candidates contesting in the upcoming Nigerian presidential election have the capacity to do this cheesy.

In other news, the level of security on that island during that period is maximum.
Almost all the guys guiding him are the secret service.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by blowjohn(m): 1:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Many of u attacking tinubus health cannot even stand malaria.

U don't know how u will be when u start clocking 50.

I won't vote for him.

But I'll never mock his health status.

Infact I don't even know what health issues he has got in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by vicfajeze: 1:05am On Aug 15, 2022
God1000:
US president Joe biden on Sunday was seen riding a bicycle along the beach at kiawah island, South Carolina.

Biden is in kiawah island with his family on vacation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2751003/Video-Biden-enjoys-bike-ride-South-Carolinas-beach.html
Tinubu can do better!!!
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by laladre: 1:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure

No be noise and media

Thunder Fire you there, is Tinubu your Father or Grandfather or is he your benefactor?... Abeg jump and pass.
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by laladre: 1:08am On Aug 15, 2022
blowjohn:
Many of u attacking tinubus health cannot even stand malaria.

U don't know how u will be when u start clocking 50.

I won't vote for him.

But I'll never mock his health status.

Infact I don't even know what health issues he has got in the first place

Since you don't know then SHUTUP your mouth.
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by laladre: 1:15am On Aug 15, 2022
Xvbabj8:
Yooo! Get you litttt

Tinubu brother, no be only 5k you for kukukma demand for 100k since na $35 to $60 a day na him the potential mumu go dey make in a day, odeee.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Sleekfingers: 1:16am On Aug 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
cheesy even though these man falls down severally.

He is still stronger than Tinubu and buhari tongue
1. These man?
2. Severally?

RIp English ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by blowjohn(m): 1:30am On Aug 15, 2022
laladre:

Since you don't know then SHUTUP your mouth.

Since u know, why not publish them or forever keep ur stinking tongue to urself
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Justice42003: 2:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Staphylococcus:
God bless President Joe Biden!

God bless your ANCESTORS, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God bless The United States of America and The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by bigcasava1(m): 2:38am On Aug 15, 2022
God1000:
US president Joe biden on Sunday was seen riding a bicycle along the beach at kiawah island, South Carolina.

Biden is in kiawah island with his family on vacation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2751003/Video-Biden-enjoys-bike-ride-South-Carolinas-beach.html
this is what we call president no be that way dey there!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by usagee36: 2:41am On Aug 15, 2022
God bless my able president. God bless America.
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by goslowgoslow(m): 3:15am On Aug 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
Like for Republican. Share for Democrats.
Do you live in the US?
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by jeromestarks: 4:59am On Aug 15, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Do you live in the US?
Yeah, Tuskegee - Alabama.
You?
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by alphabbey1(m): 5:03am On Aug 15, 2022
God1000:
Callisthenics here.

Biden despite his age is still very agile, I see him seeking re-election in 2024, or Kamala Harris will take the mantle of leadership.

Calisthenics, Malfeasance

Bro, u are good with words cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by MasterKernel: 5:16am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure

No be noise and media

You're angry use your belt reasonably.
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by ufotunang: 5:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Can tinubu do this...ride bicycle sef
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by AdaAwka1: 6:07am On Aug 15, 2022
God1000:
Callisthenics here.

You dont know how much Americans now dislike Biden and Harris
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Voiceofthestree: 6:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Me and my family will vote for Tinubu if he can ride bicycle like this I go even campaign for am. Nigeria let think beyond Tribe Nd religion we need a active president we can’t avoid another Buhari pro max in 2023
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Amodi470(m): 6:37am On Aug 15, 2022
So now his securities has become his friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela's Life In Pictures / Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) / Fact Check: Did Queen Elizabeth II Throw Food To African Kids In Viral Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.