Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina (45829 Views)

President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe / Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Ericnrm(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:
Honestly I don’t understand why all this insults on Tinubu’z age and health..

Let your votes do the talking.

When we say obi and his IPOB bingos are fools .. Na so e be..

Abuse their sick parents.. bingos will look for head to cut..

And the believe curses abuses and insults is right because “ oyibo” Dey do am

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure

No be noise and media

Lol same Northerners that Tinubu did this to? Abi the same structure you people keep boasting about but can’t rally up to 50 people for their sensitization marches? I’m Obidient and Yusful!!!

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2022
God1000:
lol, he will collapse

see what hate has done to you, Tinubu can do more than that beside is it cycling need right now or good governance

you claimed to want good governance yet you're concerned about cycling just to ridicule other candidate because of kinsman candidacy

you people are too slow in thinking
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Deeprooted: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Can bihiri try this?

APC supporters will tell you leadership is not by ridding bicycle.

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Caseless: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2022
God1000:
Callisthenics here.

Can our own buhari and Tinubu do this? they will fall down immediately cheesy

Biden despite his age is still very agile, I see him seeking re-election in 2024, or Kamala Harris will take the mantle of leadership.

As for Donald trump, he's going to prison very soon for malfeasance.

Biden fell down from bicycle recently.
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Chidex50(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Vacations still in their country while ours will rush to their Country
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2022
The dark shade-sunglass guys. Do anyhow, collect wotowoto.
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by bewla(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2022
God1000:
Callisthenics here.

Biden despite his age is still very agile, I see him seeking re-election in 2024, or Kamala Harris will take the mantle of leadership.

. Joseph the dreamer

Who say na bubu and Tinubu no fit ride bicycle

Where you not informed when this president mis step on air force one
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Mexyz:
Just want to ask a very honest and innocent question.
I see security details just like those ones up there and even our own DSS personnel putting on dark shades when on duty, are those shades tech-enhanced or anything special about them?
Like can they detect threats that an ordinary human eyes can't detect?

Because me I see it as they even putting their principal in danger by putting on dark shades, maybe because I don't wear glasses sha undecided

1...Safety purposes. It is secret service for a reason. They do it to avoid recognition in most cases, especially when they are visiting a location people might know them.

2...Some of them are aids. Yes! And it records events too.

3...To guide their eyes. They might be looking at your direction without you knowing, when on shades. That is why the can easily pick any coded moves by the side. Also to hide eyes expression, even when the see danger. So as not to alert the principal or environment unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by IfnobeGod20: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2022
Give the same bicycle to Atiku, Tinubu, Obi and Kwankwoso to ride and let us see something.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2022
God1000:
Callisthenics here.

Ndi Jewish people of Biafra will soon settle your matter grin
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by Elidrisy20: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Make him no fall break neck ooo
Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by goslowgoslow(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

Yeah, Tuskegee - Alabama.
You?
Houston- Texas

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina by God1000(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
naijapikin2:
See the secret service riding along with him. Even inside the water there will be secret service agents making sure there are no uninvited people coming close to potus. Buhari is not completely safe even inside aso rock. Shege.
our president is well protected as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela's Life In Pictures / Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones / Fact Check: Did Queen Elizabeth II Throw Food To African Kids In Viral Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.