Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How U Judge A Man That Steal Food In Islam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How U Judge A Man That Steal Food In Islam? (242 Views)

Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo / The True Treasure : I Went To Steal From Him, But He Stole From Me – Inspiration / Palm Wine In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How U Judge A Man That Steal Food In Islam? by fadal(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please i wanna know
Re: How U Judge A Man That Steal Food In Islam? by qwertyboss(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
fadal:
Please i wanna know
What kind of food?
If he stole just to satisfy his hunger I think there's a lesser criticism on that except if for instance he ate meat in addition to normal food...
Or more than would satisfy his hunger...
Quantify the substance, if it's value is up to a certain specified amount in the Shari'a then the prescribed punishment of cutting off the hand is upon the thief....
But all this things na wash for naija even in the Shari'a practicing states
Re: How U Judge A Man That Steal Food In Islam? by fadal(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
qwertyboss:

What kind of food?
If he stole just to satisfy his hunger I think there's a lesser criticism on that except if for instance he ate meat in addition to normal food...
Or more than would satisfy his hunger...
Quantify the substance, if it's value is up to a certain specified amount in the Shari'a then the prescribed punishment of cutting off the hand is upon the thief....
But all this things na wash for naija even in the Shari'a practicing states

I mean a person who gets hungry and steal food should u cut off his hands?
Re: How U Judge A Man That Steal Food In Islam? by qwertyboss(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
fadal:

I mean a person who gets hungry and steal food should u cut off his hands?
No...
Try to support him...
Encourage him to work then give the food, make him do your lundary give him menial jobs talk to him against stealing even if he's Hungary....
It's more honourable to ask for food in exchange for Service he can offer...
He could have been burnt somewhere else.

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Islamic Fundamentalism In South / Journey Of Life / We Need Financial Aid Urgently Brothers And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.