Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker (11438 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Nasarawa Speaker, Balarabe Abdullahi / 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by adenigga(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nasarawa State House of Assembly Speaker, Ibrahim Abdullahi said All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate Bola Tinubu will perform well if elected.

The lawmaker noted that the former Lagos governor will consolidate President Muhammadu Buhari’s achievements.

Abdullahi spoke on Sunday after a meeting of Speakers of the Houses of Assembly in the northern region.

“We are confident that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will continue from where President Buhari will stop”, NAN quoted him saying.

The APC chieftain thanked party members across the country for their “sense of unity and patriotism”.

“We will not relent. President Buhari has laid a good foundation for the nation’s prosperity.”

Abdullahi said party leaders are putting mechanism in motion and strengthening strategies at constituencies and states.

The Speaker added that the APC would continue to mobilize the grassroots and work for victory ahead of the 2023 elections.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Tinubu-will-continue-from-where-Buhari-stops-Nasarawa-Speaker

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by nazicartel(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
And that's the reason we don't want him to win. If you or your relative haven't encountered the level of insecurity in this country. Then you need to thank anything you worship. My seriousness with this election started when my relative was kidnapped and his driver shot. Thank God he didn't die. They thought he was dead and they took the man away. We didn't sleep. I was awake till 5 am ... My parents/family and friends were restless for 2 good days untill they called.... I believe that people supporting this Govt or even APC haven't witnessed any heavy touch and I pray they don't witness that.

255 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by kingsways: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ok, let the enjoyment continue

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Throwback: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
More like continue from where he stopped as an excellent Governor in Lagos.

The positive growth in Lagos would be nationalised.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by donaldking100: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Throwback:

God forbid BAT thing.
If you are not tired of suffering & A.P.C, then there are a lot of sensible Nigerians like me who are already tired.
With the enthusiasm i'm seeing from the South-South and South-East.
Plus the enthusiasm from the Christians in the South-West & from the North who are already tired of being killed & marginalized, then i think Obi stands a very good chance of winning.
I'm still wondering who would sell Tinubu to the churches after his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Use what happened in Dunamis & Reedem church as a clear example of what i am talking about.
90% of churches in Nigeria are openly supporting Obi, & this is something which has never been done before. Plus we have Obis' V.P to also help sell Obi to the hard-core Muslims in the north.

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Qtrpst4: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
You don mad before?

See damage control abeg

Throwback:

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Throwback: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You don mad before?

See damage control abeg

Tinubu is his own man.

Tinubu has his own template - the Lagos Template.

This would be used to develop a Nigeria master plan.

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Throwback: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
donaldking100:

God forbid BAT thing.
If you are not tired of suffering & A.P.C, then there are a lot of sensible Nigerians like me who are already tired.
Plus the enthusiasm from the Christians in the South-West & from the North who are already tired of being killed & marginalized, then i think Obi stands a very good chance of winning.
I'm still wondering who would sell Tinubu to the churches after his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Use what happened in Dunamis & Reedem church as a clear example of what i am talking about.
90% of churches in Nigeria are openly supporting Obi, & this is something which has never been done before. Plus we have Obis' V.P to also help sell Obi to the hard-core Muslims in the north.

I bear Tinubu witness.

It is Tinubu that you need in your life.

Do you want to fly like Lagos or you want to tiptoe like Anambra?

Economic prosperity driven by infrastructure knows no religion.

Person wey no get Job or good salary no dey drop offering for church.

Secure your economy 1st, with a 1st class brain.

No go lose guard with empty promises of a desperate political prostitute hunting for easy ticket.

E get why.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by aariwa(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Oshe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Qtrpst4: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Which template? Have you ever seen it before? Can you post even if it's a copy of what the template looks like?

All of you are shouting template, but when tinubu talks all he talks about is agbado, ewa, cassava.

You guys speak from both mouth, what you are saying is different from what tinubu is saying.

Tinubu has never told any body he has a template for Nigeria, I challenge you to post the template

Throwback:

Tinubu is his own man.

38 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Qtrpst4: 12:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Is this how you want to make the economy first class?

Throwback:

I bear Tinubu witness.

No go lose guard with empty promises of a desperate political prostitute hunting for easy ticket.

E get why.

28 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Omoslim26: 12:30am On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
And that's the reason we don't want him to win. If you or your relative haven't encountered the level of insecurity in this country. Then you need to thank anything you worship. My seriousness with this election started when my relative was kidnapped and his driver shot. Thank God he didn't die. They thought he was dead and they took the man away. We didn't sleep. I was awake till 5 am ... My parents/family and friends were restless for 2 good days untill they called.... I believe that people supporting this Govt or even APC haven't witnessed any heavy touch and I pray they don't witness that.

Which kinda rubbish prayer are you praying here angry
Them and their household will witness the disaster of Apc since they claim Apc has done well and deserves to be voted in again.
Iseeee.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Omoslim26: 12:32am On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:

I bear Tinubu witness.

E get why.

Nigerians stand with tinubu to say NO to sick shaky old men grin

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Throwback: 12:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Omoslim26:

Nigerians stand with tinubu to say NO to sick shaky old men grin

Why should an 83yr old man be looking for a job appointment?

Tinubu was right.

You want to compare a 70yr old with 83yr old?

120 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by SmellyNyash: 2:13am On Aug 15, 2022
And some senseless goat are still supporting this old fool. Tueh

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by donaldking100: 6:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:

Why should an 83yr old man be looking for a job appointment?

Tinubu was right.

You want to compare a 70yr old with 83yr old?

Na so 70 year old men de look for your village?
Tell him to show us a copy of his birth certificates, we want to confirm something.
Obi has shown us everything, including his school & birth certificates, but Tinubu keeps telling us stories.
The same stories that Buhari told us which landed us into this mess.
Una mumu never do?
Dem swear for una on-top this A.P.C matter?
Why are you people so determined to destroy this Nigeria kpata-kpata.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by GeneralPula: 6:30am On Aug 15, 2022
donaldking100:

God forbid BAT thing.

Talk 1 by 1 and stop ranting Oga Ade..
90% of churches in Nigeria or Biafra?

Keep deceiving yourself o.
Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by strangest(m): 6:33am On Aug 15, 2022
This statement shock me

APC is asking us to vote APC so they can rescue us from APC

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by popez: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2022
They keep de-marketing Tifnubu in the north.

They're indirectly warning Nigerians against voting for Tinubu, and we hear them loud and clear.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Splitmind: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Insha-Allah president Buhari has set Nigeria on the right course for 2023. All that is left is for Shettima to finalise our goals through BAT.
Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Mikelarteta(m): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Craze Dey worry you. Let him continue in his family compound in Iragbiji. So APC will say Nigerians should vote for continuity or what will be their manifesto?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by GlobTrotter: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Ancecoker(m): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Winningbot: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by EMXTAN1(m): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2022
God forbid BAT Things oooo! Kai some people just wants us all dead..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Abalado(f): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Eleribu ni speaker oshi yi o,,where Buhari stops??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by Zimzy(m): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2022
From a Rubber stamp speaker.
Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by ObosiUkwalla: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:

Tinubu is his own man.

You mean the kind of template he used in fostering Buhari on us. His template is useless and stupid

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by GeneralPula: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2022
See as them dey hate all above..

When you descend of them now, they’ll start crying that they hate Igbos..
Re: Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker by AkuOlisa: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2022
God forbid Bathing.

Atiku is coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo / Pilots Survive As Air Force Suffers Mishap In Kaduna / Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.