Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Peter Obi Never Said Anambra University Is The Only Uni Not On Strike (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Never Said Anambra University Is The Only Uni Not On Strike (video) (1432 Views)

NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) / Polytechnic Graduates Mock University Students Over ASUU Strike (Video) / Obiano Said Anambra Airport Was Built With Money Left By Peter Obi - Taraba Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Never Said Anambra University Is The Only Uni Not On Strike (video) by Okoroawusa: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2022
Are you people sure that the op actually watched this video before creating this thread.
Re: Peter Obi Never Said Anambra University Is The Only Uni Not On Strike (video) by famouscargo4u: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Thandiubani:

After reading a fake news sponsored against Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, claiming that he said Anambra University is the only University not on strike, I decided to bring the video here for everyone to see.

Peter Obi never said Anambra University is the only uni not on strike.

I quote Obi from the video: “you are talking about what I did. You heard somebody saying that the only university not shut down today is Anambra State University…”

He made reference to what someone said.

Watch the video and stop spreading fake news on Nairaland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQQp6EgVdGs

Cmon! He's simply heralding it, he said it.
Re: Peter Obi Never Said Anambra University Is The Only Uni Not On Strike (video) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Nairaland mods quickly moved a fake news against Peter Obi to front page just to smear him.

This is the truth.

Nairaland, please move this to front page if you are not biased so that people can know the truth.

If this doesn't get to front page, then you are being so callous and unfair and are clearly involved in a smear campaign against a good man
Re: Peter Obi Never Said Anambra University Is The Only Uni Not On Strike (video) by 618benazir: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2022
This should also be pushed to the front page since the contrary news about this and the Lagos government action got to the front page.This should also be pushed to the front page since the contrary news about this and the Lagos government action got to the front page....
Re: Peter Obi Never Said Anambra University Is The Only Uni Not On Strike (video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

It will further nail Obi Pandora as a serial liar if it reaches front page.

It’s the same thing as the previous one.

The OP is just being mischievous.

You are actually the serial liar here. Or maybe you are also willfully ignorant.

You write in English, and you know nothing of reported speech. If I said that someone said you are a liar; I am reporting what someone said about you, fullstop.

It is funny when we use half-baked intelligence as a means of propaganda. I don't blame you bro, we are in Nigeria where politicians can twist anything and we see Nigerians praising them. APC really has done a number on most of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. / Isn't It Glaring That Tinubu Has Won This Election? / First Result From Rivers And Kogi Going To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.