Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) (16706 Views)

Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) / Maina: EFCC & Prison Officials Clash Over Who Should Detain Ex Pension Boss / Anti-Open Grazing Laws: Police Mum Over Enforcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by officialwdhtv: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WZAeRQnN0I

NLC officials clash with Osun State civil servants over enforcement of 2day warning strike

#wetindeyhappentv

2 Shares

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Mabizeka: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tinubu is a bad omen to Nigeria.

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Alchemy528: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Devils work shop
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Hikana: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by dareyking(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by press9jatv: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Na big fight oooo

1 Like

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by JAMO84: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Na why I dey always carry small knife for my pocket, you attack me, I knife you, shikena.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Parachoko: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Get the Touts Arrested abeg

Sue them and ask them for Billions of Naira for Damages

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Opadesign: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by specialmati(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin interesting time for nigerians sane people against touts. who is the president again grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by 9jatriot(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
So the strike is not even popular, which is why they are trying to force people to join them.

Me I am hardworking and want to work, why then should the lazy ones try to prevent me from working? Abi is there no freedom of work again?

Anything these people put hand must be force

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Obaofaba: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Na by force to strike?

If the strike gained momentum, there won't be any need to enforce it by clashing with Patriots who wants the best for the nation against the enforcer who wish the country burn down because they are frustrated with life cos of loss of a certain Pandora who's always third in everything he lays his hands on.

Who knows maybe he's a third class citizen of this country.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Ploam: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
9jatriot:
So the strike is not even popular, which is why they are trying to force people to join them.
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by sucreblazing(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Na by force to go on strike ??

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by ObedBaley: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Initial gragra
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Hezzyluv: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Osun civil servants are enjoying Tinubu, NLC leave dem alone.

5 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by iammo(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
cool

Na by force?!

Biter Obi and Labor party came to destroy Democracy

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Themanleshey: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WZAeRQnN0I

NLC officials clash with Osun State civil servants over enforcement of 2day warning strike

#wetindeyhappentv

No comment 🤐
My own na make tomorrow come fast , make dem disqualify this third comer ,3rd class in school 3rd class in election grin . You came 3rd begin dey shout stolen mandate , you go court still u no fit proof am.

Mandate snatcher !

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by oyeb15: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
In a nuclear family, I was protesting to my dad that he should please increase our ( myself and my two younger brothers) school pocket money cos everything is now expensive.

My youngest brother secretly go and meet my dad and told him not to mind me, that he did not ask me to fight or speak for him.

4 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Obaofaba: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=Parachoko post=125599235]Get the Touts Arrested abeg

Sue them and ask them for Billions of Naira for Damages[/quote

Exactly, you can't force me to do what's against what I know is right.

8 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by foreveryoung1515(f): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
The same Osun in which the governor is yet to announce any palliative measure to cushion the effect of the fuel subsidy removal, either money or reduction of working day. He’s just mute.
They’re used to suffering and smiling. Osun go!

Make them beat mumuness and cowardice comot for their body.

7 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by viqSmallz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
One of the few times I have seen NLC force members to join the strike. This government's head is surely a good politician tactful in the skills of divide and rule. NLC has been perforated, so many faction. Imagine the NURTW opting out from a strike that they are mostly affected.
Divide and rule was used in getting the presidency, now its been used to silence the people.

3 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Rexcram: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
P
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
This same disobedient members would be the first to cry if they don't pay except they do other deals in that office.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Adeneeyee84: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
The government is pushing the people to the wall

4 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Egbe si isale

NLC should have tried this nonsense in Lagos nha
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by muykem: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
The strike substantially failed across the country.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Everything is just funny until it is suddenly no longer funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Triangles1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
We are not supposed to be fighting each other because of this mediocre politicians who only think for themselves and family.

Average Nigeria can't survive a week without laying hand on any work that brings food to the table so, before any long term strike there must be a support.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs India : Similarities And Differences / Private-Jet Owners Barred From Carrying Friends And Associates / Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.