Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength (2324 Views)

Brazil Cannot Field Pele In Today's Match .obi On His Comment On Tinubu Health / Farooq Kperogi: Peter Obi's Social Media Team Has Destroyed Tinubu Social Media / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by ObidientFC: 3:41am On Aug 15, 2022
A MUST WATCH!
Tinubu's camp shamelessly angry that they have not been mobilized to campaign for Tinubu online.

They felt they have been destroyed online by Peter OBi supporters.

Just Like Kenneth Okonkwo said, They are Rattled grin grin grin

Watch Full Video here .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8RDPLfqryU

1 Like

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 3:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Obi supporters are waiting for obi to drop account number on his verified social media handle so they can start contributing while others are waiting for mobilization fees.

People still do not have a clue what it means for people to start a movement.
People will sacrifice their last blood just to satisfy their conviction and be glad that at least they make effort to save the country.

My 200k is peacefully and quitely waiting for the bank account.

That's my little widow's mite to save my country.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by gaby(m): 3:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Hustlers must lament...

Old men who should genuinely care about their children and grandchildren's future are hustling to market their fellow self-centered comrade all for stomach infrastructure.

What a disaster.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by cybertron88: 3:56am On Aug 15, 2022
E no easy to sell bad market

31 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by richeeyo(m): 4:18am On Aug 15, 2022
Obi Obi
Eye go clear 2023
grin cheesy grin

18 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by warripekin(m): 4:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Obidatti all the way. It's a people's movement ,we don't need shi shi to promote us. Go and verify!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by PapaHadum: 4:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Jeun s'oke crooner.......Lol
Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by Dialpad: 4:42am On Aug 15, 2022
Cash out time for boys.....

13 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by obyrich(m): 4:55am On Aug 15, 2022
All of them are waiting for his bullion vans to begin haulage. We know.

27 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by perez100: 5:03am On Aug 15, 2022
They have been deceiving themselves that Peter Obi does not have structure yet they are seeing crowd organizing rallies willingly for Obi-Datti from Edo, Delta, Cross River, Nasarawa, Akwa Ibom, Benue and other States more than Obi"s South East States. They have started accepting the truth now that Obi has structure - strong one for that matter. I know APC are hoping on Buhari to help them rig election in 2023 but they will be disappointed. They have already disenfranchised many Obi supporters by denying them PVCs but God pass them.

33 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by perez100: 5:06am On Aug 15, 2022
They have been deceiving themselves that Peter Obi does not have structure yet they are seeing crowd organizing rallies willingly for Obi-Datti from Edo, Delta, Cross River, Nasarawa, Akwa Ibom, Benue and other States more than Obi"s South East States. They have started accepting the truth now that Obi has structure - strong one for that matter. I know APC are hoping on Buhari to help them rig election in 2023 but they will be disappointed. They have already disenfranchised many Obi supporters by denying them PVCs but God pass them.

My brother jump ship nothing do you. Infact, jump aeroplane and make it faster. Jumping is allowed. grin. Dem go chop Tinubu mugu. grin

17 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by Fuckyoumod: 5:08am On Aug 15, 2022
Lol.... The monkey dey work baboon dey chop aspect killed me with laughter.......
Niggars dey hustle for money!

Tinubu thinks after looting Lagos State and Putting Lagos state into his pocket can help him buy 250 million Nigerians.

I will vote for Tinubu if he can bribe me with 400 million Naira. 100 million × 4 years.

But I will gladly contribute my last cash for Obi's campaign.

Now, you can do the maths yourself!

28 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by GeneralPula: 5:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Palapala..
Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by Obidient4life3: 5:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku will waste so much money in this election than they have spent in their entire political career. Sadly, they will still lose.

God has brought Judgement upon the wicked!

19 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by Blanks1(m): 5:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Obi supporters are waiting for obi to drop account number on his verified social media handle so they can start contributing while others are waiting for mobilising fees.

People will sacrifice their last blood just to satisfy their conviction and be glad that at least they make effort to save the country.

Nice one! I might chip in 500k for a start

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by perez100: 5:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Tinubu supporter said it "Peter Obi is not rushing Nigerians but Nigerians are rushing Peter Obi.". They are gradually and openly accepting the bitter truth.

27 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by hedonido: 5:40am On Aug 15, 2022
All these Edo people and their funny funny way of speaking.

Na them dey rush am. Lol.

9 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by ikaboy: 5:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Cash out time

4 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by crossfm: 5:52am On Aug 15, 2022
Hehehe.

The tsunami is gradually sweeping everybody.

Most people won't know when they will cast their vote for Obi.

For your good and that of the next generation pls be obidient. We move.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by poshestmina(f): 6:36am On Aug 15, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Obi supporters are waiting for obi to drop account number on his verified social media handle so they can start contributing while others are waiting for mobilising fees.

My 100k is waiting too,
All hands on deck to save Nigeria...but I doubt Peter Obi will ask or want his camp to do that on his behalf.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2022
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.

4 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by Gadafii: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2022
This Obi movement be like end sars movement, befire the govt hijacked it with thugs and urchins from Mc oluomo and some almajiri a in Abuja

We move again this time obidiently, we will be yusfull and not allow agbado urchins to distract us with cheap propaganda

Tell tilinbu his days are numbered, he will be retired permanently insha Allah

We can’t afford to have someone that piss on peoples homes to occupy aso rock, Gifford if he attends international conferences and he will go and disgrace his village people

14 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by everythinggirly(f): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2022
This tinubu guy is trying very hard to win this election, he has done so many yeye things, the next thing he'll do is to send each Nigerians 10 million naira each or more, he just want to be president by all means.

Dear Nigerians, Vote wisely!

7 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by abuwidad(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Social media strength ain't no real strength. Make it real to scare the shit out of them all!!!

1 Like

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by franchasofficia: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Criminal minded supporters supporting evil because of hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Agbado urchins finally confessing the truth.

Na Nigerians dey rush Peter Obi.

Agbadorians are waiting for more mobilisation funds. Hehehe

Criminals that want to mortgage the future of their children for pittance

7 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2022
After the Osun state experience of collecting Tinubu money and went behind to vote Adeleke of PDP, Tinubu don get sense cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by kay1one(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Obi supporters are waiting for obi to drop account number on his verified social media handle so they can start contributing while others are waiting for mobilization fees.

I was budgeting 100k but your post don inspire me to match yours.

There's someone verified on twitter waiting with 10M.

Money no go be problem by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi should drop account number make we donate

We don't need obi money before we support him because Obi will make a good president

4 Likes

Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by techWriter3: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2022
politicians datti all the thing
Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Chei grin
Re: Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength by Onyxqueen: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Is Candidate With Most Polling Unit Agents In 2023 Election / All 36 States Of Nigeria Were Created By Northerners, Why? / Dailytrust In The Mud As They Tweet Old Picture Of Tinubu As A Recent One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.