Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" (50660 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / El-Rufai Responds To A Tweet Asking Him To Employ Shehu Sani (Screenshots) / El-Rufai Responds To A Tweet Asking Him To Employ Shehu Sani (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Codes151(m): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Date with comedians/terrorists.

Yet, they all zombies in side
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Stanleyq: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2022
naptu2:
Abdullahi Umar Zarma�� @Zarmaomar

https://twitter.com/Zarmaomar/status/1558932612470677504

Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai @elrufai

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1559049112976343043
This is not a hate speech, think they put it into law, they make the law to pinch a particular tribe when they are called animals
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Laggafin: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2022
IronSponge23:

This is not the first time he's stooping to show his foolishness. I'm sure he twitted that.
hes not fit for public office.. Tank god his tenure ends soon

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Batallion23: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Lawlab252:
2023 will shock some persons.

Obidient Don turn Obidient. They like cruise. Your failure will be massive so will you wailing be. Bunch of brainless people. If you respond know that you are Obidient already ��
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by usagee36: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Can you now see direct hatred for Christians? Very useless public holder
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by colestephan86: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lawlab252:
2023 will shock some persons.
very well , you will be so shocked as to the result you will get at the polls. I just hope you won't say they rigged the election
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Obidiotts are ill-mannered.

Untrained beasts angry
Akurakambe:
The midget called Elrufai is a sadist and terrorists enabler.
Peter Obi tsunami will hit Kaduna hard.

If there's any state Peter Obi will get 25 to 40% votes in NW, it's Kaduna State.
God punish Elrufai and Tinubu urchins.
God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by porka: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
El Rufai does not own Kaduna.

The vice presidential candidate of the Labour Party is a Kaduna native who has the constitutional right to association and organize political rally.

Someone who said he took some courses in law should know that.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by realestate99: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Prinzzy5:

Obviously, you are either not intelligent or you just playing ignorant.
What's the meaning of 'those ‘imports’ that can’t open their shops on Mondays'? Lol.
You just insult without thinking through. Olodo
Waoh!! Seems El rufai struck your vein with those words, you can translate it whatever way you like but the guy is paying you intolerant folks back in your coin, so suck it up and stop crying everywhere like a blind orphan.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Prinzzy5: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
realestate99:

Waoh!! Seems El rufai struck your vein with those words, you can translate it whatever way you like but the guy is paying you intolerant folks back in your coin, so suck it up and stop crying everywhere like a blind orphan.
Firstly, I am not from the East. Secondly, thank God you now affirmed that he spoke about the East in bad light.
We both agree that you are not intelligent and arrogantly ignorant.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by braveboi4life: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
We all should be worried about the way Tinubu, Elrufai, Buhari and some other people in the APC talk about Nigerians.

You can't be a leader or aspire to be one and be uncultured, uncourteous, uncivil and talk as if you're from the trenches.

They need to learn to comport themselves as people who are in leadership positions and not agberos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by realestate99: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Prinzzy5:

Firstly, I am not from the East. Secondly, thank God you now affirmed that he spoke about the East in bad light.
We both agree that you are not intelligent and arrogantly ignorant.
Lol!!! Why are you ashamed of your pathetic ethnicity to prove a point? All these " I am not from the east" line don cast. I would be more annoyed and dismayed if your miserable being find me intelligent, so that your last statement is a compliment I take wholeheartedly.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by badumjoy: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
2023: Fulani group disowns Miyetti Allah’s statement on Obi
By Kanayo Umeh, Abuja
15 August 2022 | 11:47 am

Peter Obi. Photo/FACEBOOK /Atiku.org

A Fulani group, Coalition of Fulbe Professionals in Africa (COFPIA), has distanced itself from a statement authored by one Alhasan Salah, National Secretary of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, claiming to be against the candidature of former Anambra State governor and the candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, in the 2023 presidential election.

COFPIA enjoined Nigerians to disregard any statement from Miyetti Allah Kauta Hore, saying the group did not speak for Fulani ethnic group or represent the Fulani in any way.

Alhasan, who is the National Secretary of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, the most controversial Fulani group in Nigeria,had in an interview with a national paper,said the Fulani nation would not support the candidature of Obi,who is contesting the 2023 presidential election under the Labour Party.

Alhasan had described Mr Peter Obi not only as a tribal bigot but also as someone who hates the North and by extension the Fulani tribe.

He said the leadership of the group has instructed every Fulani in the country not to vote for Mr Peter Obi, because açcording to him,”Obi is a tribal bigot and represents the Biafran interest which would not favour the Fulani nation in Nigeria.”

The National Secretary-General of the Fulani socio-cultural group,had noted that “as far as Miyetti Allah is concerned, Obi is out of the options of persons to be voted for in the forthcoming elections.”

“As far as we are concerned, we know those we cannot vote for. You see one that they call Obi or OBIdient, any Fulani man who votes for him must be questioned because he may not be a true son of the soil.

“Obi represents the Biafran interest. So, we know those we cannot vote for and those that cannot be president of Nigeria. He is a tribal bigot,” he said.

Alhassan claimed that when Obi was the governor of Anambra State, he “”destroyed the businesses of northerners and chased plenty Hausa and Fulani people from entering Anambra.”

But the Fulani group, operating under the umbrella of Coalition of Fulbe Professionals in Africa, picked hole in Alhasan’s claim.

The Fulbe professional group,in a statement signed by Prof. Mohammed Gidado,its National President and Hajiya Mairo Modibo,National Secretary, respectively, said while it acknowledged the group’s right to freedom of expression and opinion, it would “remind them that they don’t have the right to speak for the entire Fulani in Nigeria, especially when they have not lived up to expectations.”

In a statement to this effect, COFPIA said Fulbe people all over Nigeria “will not be binded by that politically sponsored statement of Miyetti Allah.”

“The Fulbe all over Nigeria will not be binded by that politically sponsored statement of Miyetti Allah anymore.

“The Fulani people are wise now and cannot be used as tools of extortion and religious sentiment any more. We will enlighten our people to vote for competence and capacity come 2023. We will never vote for any candidate who has nothing to offer. We have gone far beyond religious and ethnic sentiments.

“We will vote for a president that will tackle poverty, and acute hunger that have held our people hostage for so long. We will vote for a president that will fight insecurity with every commitment and unbiased mind, no matter who is in involved,” the statement read.

The group said,” Our respected tribal group, Miyette Allah,should channel their campaign to redeem the bad image they have created for Fulani people in Nigeria rather than casting aspersions on Peter Obi, who has demonstrated capacity to rescue Nigeria from the current hopelessness.”

“We wish to also make it categorically clear that we have not endorsed Peter Obi or any presidential candidate in the forth coming general elections and we are not Peter Obi’s mouthpiece, but it’s wrong for our people to continue to brand Peter Obi as a tribal bigot and that he doesn’t like the North,”the group said.

COFPIA said ” available data has shown Peter Obi as an ardent nationalist that believes in the unity of Nigeria.”

“We, therefore, call on our brothers in the Miyetti Allah Kauta Hore, to only speak for their group, rather than misleading Nigerians that they are speaking for the entire Fulani people.

“They lack the moral, spiritual, and religious rights to speak for the entire Fulani people in Nigeria, especially when they have reduced themselves to tribal bigots that has no regards for other tribes and faiths,” the group said.

Açcording to COFPIA, “Nigerians have taken position in the forth coming Election to vote for the best man for the job and cannot be distracted by any selfish agenda and blackmail.”

“As campaigns start, we shall mobilize and enlighten Fulani young and old to every ruga’s and town to sensitize our people so as not to be deceived by Miyetti Allah, Kauta Hore and its like.”
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by jumper524(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:

Stop spreading fake news.. Stay Civil
as na zombie you be, you know fake news If you see? That's why your candidate dey lie anyhow.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Prinzzy5: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
realestate99:

Lol!!! Why are you ashamed of your pathetic ethnicity to prove a point? All these " I am not from the east" line don cast. I would be more annoyed and dismayed if your miserable being find me intelligent, so that your last statement is a compliment I take wholeheartedly.
What is there to be ashamed of? That I am a proud Edo boy from Esan South-East?
Eweeeee...
I am glad we do not have to argue about your status as an Ozuo
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by realestate99: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Prinzzy5:

What is there to be ashamed of? That I am a proud [b]Edo boy from Esan South-East?
[/b]Eweeeee...
I am glad we do not have to argue about your status as an Ozuo
.....oh, you are claiming Edo today, that is good. Chukwudi be proud of your heritage for once. Is that too hard for your flattened skull to decipher?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Prinzzy5: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
realestate99:

.....oh, you are claiming Edo today, that is good. Chukwudi be proud of your heritage for once. Is that too hard for your flattened skull to decipher?
Lol. The blockhead say na chukwudi!!!
Una no go kill person for this place. Guy, remain a dullard.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by realestate99: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Prinzzy5:

Lol. The blockhead say na chukwudi!!!
Una no go kill person for this place. Guy, remain a dullard.
Dullard like your Lord and savior..Dr Linus Obi
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Prinzzy5: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
realestate99:

Dullard like your Lord and savior..Dr Linus Obi

Still. You are a dullard.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by realestate99: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Prinzzy5:

Still. You are a dullard.

Chukwudi I love how I am playing with your worthless emotions because that is the only significant thing you have in abundance, we all know the vital components in the brain responsible for sound intellect has been flattened out from birth.... sorry nature dealt you double blow

1. Incomplete metamorphosis of the brain
2. A third class citizen in a third world country.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Prinzzy5: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
realestate99:

Chukwudi I love how I am playing with your worthless emotions because that is the only significant thing you have in abundance, we all know the vital organs in the brain responsible for sound intellect has been flattened out from birth.... sorry nature dealt you double blow

Again, you are a dullard small child.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by realestate99: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Prinzzy5:

Again, you are a dullard small child.
Chukwudi is dumbfounded, let me not bully you anymore.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Laggafin: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
jumper524:
as na zombie you be, you know fake news If you see? That's why your candidate dey lie anyhow.
Brain Wen don damage with Sahara dust.. Spitz
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Mrfixitt(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
uptimum123:
grin grin grin

Me self dey follow El Rufai laugh, bunch of Labour Ipob Jokers.
You sound like a frustrated man.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Prinzzy5: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
realestate99:

Chukwudi is dumbfounded, let me not bully you anymore.
My guy! You are a dullard.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Zeezenho: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Obi is yet to explain how sambisa became twice larger than Israel.

They you are just blindly angry and won't ask him important questions and they become zombies and clap for figures they don't understand

As long as it ridiculous abuse the current government

Oga chill . 2023 election is not about obi.its about sending tinubu/buhari APC pluse their brother PDP into oblivion.

Those two guys have distroyed our nation especially Tinubu/buhari APC. LP Is the new Nigerian project and the whole country is in on accord on this.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
realestate99:

Chukwudi I love how I am playing with your worthless emotions because that is the only significant thing you have in abundance, we all know the vital components in the brain responsible for sound intellect has been flattened out from birth.... sorry nature dealt you double blow

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by kingharzy: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
VERDA:

You and your governor should worry more about what bandits have turned Kaduna into, not keep feeling threatened by what a party who you claim has no structure wants to do.

We are worried sir. Really worried.
I'm also worried that you're worried about a threat I'm not aware of. I'm not against Peter Obi and I give zero hugs to Labour Party and it's structures. If it labours without a structure, that's their problem.

#Kwankwaso2023
#NNPP2023
#TheTimeIsNow
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by bdon123(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Akurakambe:
The midget called Elrufai is a sadist and terrorists enabler.
Peter Obi tsunami will hit Kaduna hard.

If there's any state Peter Obi will get 25 to 40% votes in NW, it's Kaduna State.
God punish Elrufai and Tinubu urchins.
God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people
E go shock am.... Kaduna that is seriously Obidient.truth is d whole of southern Kaduna which is more than half d state is obidient.If u dnt see too many people on d street its becos government are used to killing innocent people on street during rallies....bt wen it comes to ballot,dem go see premium tears
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by bdon123(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
This statement is full of bigotry, a Governor shouldn't be against any tribe or region. Such myopic display of ignorance shouldn't be display by an office holder.

Now, I see with all the killings and maiming in Kaduna State he has never bother to set up a state security apparatus to caution or mitigate the Fulani bandits on the loose.
No vigilante, no forest guard and not even civilian informants but just waiting for the Federal government to deploy all the military in the country to his state.

What a pathetic Governor.
U never see chumchin.The millitary in kaduna dont even shoot to kill bandits,as there is order frm above for soldiers not to kii bandits.
Wat we hav in Nigeria is govt sponsored terrorism.U wont understand wats going on until u loose a luved one.El rufai is full ethnic bigot
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by PharmacyStore: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
The bitterness is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him / Atiku Abubakar Called By Pompeo, US Secretary Of State / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.