Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Am Confuse MA In English Or M. Ed In Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Confuse MA In English Or M. Ed In Education (392 Views)

What To Do If You Failed English Or Mathematics In WAEC / Can I Go For An Msc. (chemistry) With A Bsc.(ed) In Chemistry Education? / UNILAG POSTGRADUATE (UNILAG MS.c, LLM, M.Ed, MBA, PGD) PROG DURATION & FEE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confuse MA In English Or M. Ed In Education by Lasisieniola77(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello, i studied English education in my undergraduate and i have over two years experience in teaching English language. Now i want to go for my masters program in abroad , i am confused about the course i go for and the job prospects after study.
Re: I Am Confuse MA In English Or M. Ed In Education by shortgun(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2022
You already have experience in teaching, go for M.Ed

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse MA In English Or M. Ed In Education by eteebanky1: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2022
MA is like a professional qualification
Both are Good but since you already have a 2 years experience, go for M.ed then
Re: I Am Confuse MA In English Or M. Ed In Education by arilewo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
I will advise you to pursue a master of art (MA) degree in English compared to MEd. You are more an English Expert with MA than an English Educator with M.Ed. This comes with wider job opportunities rather than the MEd degree.
Lasisieniola77:
Hello, i studied English education in my undergraduate and i have over two years experience in teaching English language. Now i want to go for my masters program in abroad , i am confused about the course i go for and the job prospects after study.
I was in your shoe at the time but focussed on Chemistry, ditching the Education path after my Undergraduate.
Re: I Am Confuse MA In English Or M. Ed In Education by Lasisieniola77(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thank you
arilewo:
I will advise you to pursue a master of art (MA) degree in English compared to MEd. You are more an English Expert with MA than an English Educator with M.Ed. This comes with wider job opportunities rather than the MEd degree. I was in your shoe at the time but focussed on Chemistry, ditching the Education path after my Undergraduate.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: The Need To Change Strategy / You Are an Orphan; About To Drop Out Of University Due To Financial Challenges / 8 Universities That Do Not Require Ielts And Fully-funded Scholarships In Austri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.