Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? (1211 Views)

Why Middle Belt Will Vote Peter Obi — Barr. Simon Gunkat / Why The Middle Belt Will Remain Part Of The North / Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by PumpumPrince: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

That one dey na.
Me sef dey secretly do anti party as I'm a card carrying member of PDP and I need the cash.But I will vote Obi,even though I still attend PDP meeting.

helo. please forget that iltracy obi ..please can we quickly talk aboutsexx for few moment but please keeepit clean!!(no oofensece) smiley
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by LadyRosa(f): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2022
PumpumPrince:

helo. please forget that iltracy obi ..please can we quickly talk aboutsexx for few moment but please keeepit clean!!(no oofensece) smiley

Stop pretending to be who you're not, think of your own SIG.
I have the real person's contact on my phone for over 10 years now.

All this silly new generation nairalanders sef wey their small preek still dey shack.
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by techWriter3: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2022
They will choose
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by PumpumPrince: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

All this silly new generation nairalanders sef wey their small preek still dey shack.

U are a iliarate...period.loookat u again now bragging u have Peter 0bi direct phone nomba.trying to impress me coz am a Londoner from London ain't gonna walk..try harder. How can Nigeria ever move forward when the country is full of lie people like..SHAME ON U SIR!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by LadyRosa(f): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2022
PumpumPrince:

U are a iliarate...period.loookat u again now bragging u have Peter 0bi direct phone nomba.trying to impress me coz am a Londoner from London ain't gonna walk..try harder. How can Nigeria ever move forward when the country is full of lie people like..SHAME ON U SIR!!(no oofencse) angry

Mtchew!
Ode
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by ufuosman(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Middle belt majority votes is for Labour/PDP
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by erioluwa869: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
So you are saying Obi might even lose in the middle belt. In that case he can only win in the east and Niger Delta. Going by your logic.So you are saying Obi might even lose in the middle belt. In that case he can only win in the east and Niger Delta. Going by your logic....
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by PumpumPrince: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Mtchew!
Ode

Apologies for exposing u to be ilitarate
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by PumpumPrince: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

anyways I have moiney..gimme yor nomba? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Not Win, Deji Adeyanju Bet 10k Dollars / Tinubu Will Be The Highest Looser In 2023 / Us Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.