Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

African Ancestors That Jump Into Ocean To Escape Slave Trade (pics And Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African Ancestors That Jump Into Ocean To Escape Slave Trade (pics And Video) (778 Views)

HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Ancestors That Jump Into Ocean To Escape Slave Trade (pics And Video) by Dizay(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2022
African Ancestors that reportedly jumped the Ocean to ecape Slave Trade but could not survive it.

This art has remains one of the best for remembrance as it has past from generation to generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEqRJfXAZyM

Re: African Ancestors That Jump Into Ocean To Escape Slave Trade (pics And Video) by Zonefree(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2022
Our African JuJu was there watching as Europeans were busy enslaving Africans undecided

4 Likes

Re: African Ancestors That Jump Into Ocean To Escape Slave Trade (pics And Video) by BMathew: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: African Ancestors That Jump Into Ocean To Escape Slave Trade (pics And Video) by oluwaseyi0: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Our African JuJu was there watching as Europeans were busy enslaving Africans undecided

Juju grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Or School ?what Do I Do / Content Ownership With Facebook / Joint Or Seperate Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.