Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Marriage Or School ?what Do I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Or School ?what Do I Do (778 Views)

What's Your Take: Is This Marriage Or Madness (Picture) / Which Do I Choose; Marriage Or Job? / Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Or School ?what Do I Do by persist: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2009
I am presently in a dilemma.I do not what to do.I have a girl I love so much but ever since like 2 months she want us to get married despite the fact i still searching for a job and i am just 23. I Think it is ridiculous but my ma and pa thinks it is the right thing to do .

Sometime when i think of it I feel like running away and just school earn a PhD and make some doe and also enjoy life with freedom.The pressure is mounting everyday to the extent that they are now fixing dates for me immediately i get a job.I know i have the final decision but this kind of decision is hard.What do you gut suggest cry
Re: Marriage Or School ?what Do I Do by Sissy3(f): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2009
how can u sit there and let your parents/people set marriage date for you

marriage is a choice a person should be able to make freely and willingly out of their choosing. your parents arent the one going to live your life for you. is your father/family going to be feeding you guys since u dnt have money now

is only you that have the power and the choice  to decide what you want for yourself and things like marriage shouldn't one of those things you just go with what everyone thinks is right for you. if u think u r not ready for marriage, tell them now or forever hold your peace.

you are  the one going to spend your life either in happiness or in agony with the girl not them, so thats why u should be upfront with them and tell them whether you are ready or not.

goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Boy, 3, Filmed Smoking, Mother Convicted / Joint Or Seperate Account? / A Helping Hand To Family Daily Financial Obligations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.