Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization (2252 Views)

Chairmen Of LP Northern Chapter Complain Of Marginalization And Non-mobilisation / FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / Ncheta: 30th May Igbos Remember Their Fallen Heroes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by blackpanda: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Nigerianization:

Every part of the country is marginalized. Killings everywhere, inflation everywhere, insecurity everywhere. Tell me where is safe??

The IGBOS saw failure afar off and stood against it. Sadly, the tyranny of the majority prevailed in our democracy. However, the IGBOS are not worse off because the suffering reach everybody. If your part of the country is safer with electricity, cheaper fuel and no inflation, please let me know

Those thing u are listing, did Peter Obi provide them for Anambra in his time Smh
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by VERDA: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Lanretoye:
you wish hypertension for me,and because you have of that you have succeed in invoking the spirits if calamity,sickness and death upon your life by the grace of God.uncultured stupid fool.

Wow I really hurt your feelings lol, I did not wish hypertension on you, I merely told you one of the effects of being a hateful bigot is hypertension as many of you are ignorant....

Sorry ehn, stop crying and learn to be sensible.
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Nigerianization(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2022
blackpanda:

Those thing u are listing, did Peter Obi provide them for Anambra in his time Smh

You are shifting the goal post. Everyone has a RIGHT to support whoever. Now you are making it look like the IGBOS are stupid because of the political decisions they make. Support your own and let us be. If marginalisation is your yardstick, everybody is currently marginalized. That was the basis of my response to your earlier. Immediately, you jumped on Peter Obi because he is now the cause of your ED, quick ejaculation and low sperm count

P.S. Stop shaking your head because it will soon twist backwards permanently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Greenback: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2022
epondudu:

No, a dollar is 5Naira in my area and fuel is 60naira per litre.

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by pquaver(m): 9:00am On Aug 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

We told you no better alternative to PDP and we told you Buhari would be worse

Failure is failure. You refused to believe till today pdp failed. So what are u saying. 30/100and 15/100 are both F. I don't know what you are saying.. You deceiving yourself
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by mrvitalis(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2022
pquaver:

Failure is failure. You refused to believe till today pdp failed. So what are u saying. 30/100and 15/100 are both F. I don't know what you are saying.. You deceiving yourself
if PDP is 30 over 100 APC is 0.0005/100
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
blackpanda:

And u that didn't support him, you are enjoying abi Mtscheeeew

Before nko. You think say I follow you dey suffer. Wait until Buhari is kidnapped by his own brethren.
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by pquaver(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
mrvitalis:
if PDP is 30 over 100 APC is 0.0005/100

Good na still failure... Have ever agreed pdp that GEJ and obi was part of failed. There lies your problem and hypocrisy..
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Bentizil: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
LadyRosa:
This election is between Atiku and Obi.Either way, it's a win for the Igbos.

Tinubu will never win
Dear omoluabi's,
Comment like this shows igbos hatred for Yoruba...
Don't be deceived and vote Tinubu...
They thrive on tribalism. ..
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by mrvitalis(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
pquaver:

Good na still failure... Have ever agreed pdp that GEJ and obi was part of failed. There lies your problem and hypocrisy..
Why are you bent on trying to rope obi into PDP ? Obi served PDP for less than one year
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by pquaver(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Why are you bent on trying to rope obi into PDP ? Obi served PDP for less than one year
so as smart as you all claim he is, so. He didn't see pdp was bad or atiku was a dunce that he joined pdp and chose to serve as vp under the incompetent atiku.. This why I see una no Sabi.. Sorry your judgement and obi can't be trusted sorry..
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by mrvitalis(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
pquaver:
so as smart as you all claim he is, so. He didn't see pdp was bad or atiku was a dunce that he joined pdp and chose to serve as vp under the incompetent atiku.. This why I see una no Sabi.. Sorry your judgement and obi can't be trusted sorry..
Just as today obi is not the best Nigeria can offer but among those contesting Peter Obi is the best option by miles

Just like atiku was better option to Buhari in 2019

If in 2027 a better option comes out I would abandon Peter Obi
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by pquaver(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Just as today obi is not the best Nigeria can offer but among those contesting Peter Obi is the best option by miles

Just like atiku was better option to Buhari in 2019

If in 2027 a better option comes out I would abandon Peter Obi

Moreover obi is not the best candidate.. Tinubu dwarfs the man in capacity

You are still saying same thing you are saying better option to make yourself feel good. Remove the option and put it what it is failure and se if you fit write am here. Why must we choose failure if we are going by your logic?
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by mrvitalis(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
pquaver:

Moreover obi is not the best candidate.. Tinubu dwarfs the man in capacity

You are still saying same thing you are saying better option to make yourself feel good. Remove the option and put it what it is failure and se if you fit write am here. Why must we choose failure if we are going by your logic?
Lol tinubu who's name ,age , origin is doubtful
A man who became billionaire just after being governor for 8 years

It's time wasting Talking to you ...no wonder you want to drag Peter obi to the corrupt tinubu and atiku level

Boy I'm done with you don't have time for someone blinded by tribe and religion
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by ImperialYoruba: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
blackpanda:
In 2015 when Buhari ran, igbos came out enmasse to campaign against him, throwing their weight behinde Jonathan. The result was massive loss and pains and marginalization.

Same thing in 2019,. It was a campaign of hate and bile against buhari in favour of Atiku. Atiku even paraded an Igbo damsel just to feign his loyalty and love for igbos. Yet again, it was another massive loss for the east as buhari went on to win. Of course, Atiku promptly dismissed the sham marriage and drove away mummy Jennifer. Betrayal upon betrayals...chai Igbo don suffer no be small

Now again, igbos have thrown their eggs into obi's basket. Is this a right move They say he doesn't need any structure. They say they will vote labour party as president and vote pdp in every other seat. (Though I wonder how this will work since LP has no presence in National Assembly to pass any law or budget).

The coming months will be interesting. I just pray it doesn't end in another 8years of wailing and gnashing of teeth!

1 Share

Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by pquaver(m): 1:25am On Aug 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol tinubu who's name ,age , origin is doubtful
A man who became billionaire just after being governor for 8 years

It's time wasting Talking to you ...no wonder you want to drag Peter obi to the corrupt tinubu and atiku level

Boy I'm done with you don't have time for someone blinded by tribe and religion

Tinubu was strike deal before your obi was born. He was on the blue collar levels of ExxonMobil and deloitte if in tge 80 u didn't make money from such connection.. You are failure. Again it good u
Let us see that Tinubu is a man. Of ideas.. Atleast we say it here a picture of the man signing a 20 million naira contract in 1992.. So. I don't blame your Mkpurummiri delude view. Again you can regurgitate and swallow your lies we don't care.. You said Buharri had no. Certificate and even though he presented it in court you still believe otherwise so how do such a person or group be given attention. Intelligent people have gone pass your his age and certificate propaganda... Obi is a know thief and liar. We won't allow you sell fake product to Nigerians as your sell in Alaba, oshodi and all over the world. We are ready and enough to stop the selling of fake products which is what you people are non for..
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by obidr(m): 4:06am On Aug 17, 2022
blackpanda:
In 2015 when Buhari ran, igbos came out enmasse to campaign against him, throwing their weight behinde Jonathan. The result was massive loss and pains and marginalization.

Same thing in 2019,. It was a campaign of hate and bile against buhari in favour of Atiku. Atiku even paraded an Igbo damsel just to feign his loyalty and love for igbos. Yet again, it was another massive loss for the east as buhari went on to win. Of course, Atiku promptly dismissed the sham marriage and drove away mummy Jennifer. Betrayal upon betrayals...chai Igbo don suffer no be small

Now again, igbos have thrown their eggs into obi's basket. Is this a right move They say he doesn't need any structure. They say they will vote labour party as president and vote pdp in every other seat. (Though I wonder how this will work since LP has no presence in National Assembly to pass any law or budget).

The coming months will be interesting. I just pray it doesn't end in another 8years of wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Is your tribe immune from the banditry, bad economy, worsened state of health and education? Maybe your tribe should learn to follow the direction of Igbos so that you and your family stop suffering.
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by obyrich(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2022
tiger28:
You are JUST wasting your time.These Born losers are toooo stubborn and emotional for politics.

Do you see HOW others are STRATEGICALLY moving and aligning for the elections

These ones are busy threatening and abusing .....Their candidate is busy going to Churches while his opponents are meeting different state Politicians, inaugurating Grassroots movements.

I feel for Ibos because the consequences of all these noise and abuse will be COLLOSAL....After the elections!!!!!

They are toooo Primitive for ANY organized Structure!
Insult and cursing is what you know. Were you blinded by hate when the pictures of Peter Obi with Wike, Samuel Ortom, Donald Duke, IBB, GEJ, OBJ etc appeared online?

Must everyone identify with your evil coven of a party to win?
Was Tinubu, your Jagaban, not a regional champion holed up in AD/AC, when the South East was in PDP? How many states is Tinubu even controlling in the South West that we cannot hear word for you guys? Is he not even losing grip of the SW politics already?

You who are sophisticated with an organised structure, tell me why you cannot retain your party grip on SW? South South who make less noise have held down their region for PDP without anyone claiming to be Jagaban there. Noise makers.
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by epondudu: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
gentiles:

How are they masters of Economics? Only Dangote's wealth in Lagos(Nations economic capital) exceeds the whole of igbos. A tribe that are mainly traders. How are they masters of Economics? You read too much jargons in social media
Yea the traders are the ones moving the economy, Do you know how many Igbos that owns shares in Dangote group?, What of the banks?,
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by DadaHammed: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
blackpanda:

You be sumol boy to dey threaten Igbos.

After 8 years of marginalization of the Igbos because they warned your coconut head about the impending disaster that you swore you must plunge yourselves into, are Igbos the most pauperized group? Are they not still trading according to how much they produce and import while you lament about inflation? cheesy cheesy

How much is a mudu of elubo in your neck of the woods in Fiditi?

You Ewedu Muslim muric monkey should be worshipping the Easterners for seeing farther than your ancestors and offsprings will ever see. cheesy

Heads or tails, Easterners will always win. They are too toughened up in Nigeria to ever fail. grin grin
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by gentiles(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
epondudu:

Yea the traders are the ones moving the economy, Do you know how many Igbos that owns shares in Dangote group?, What of the banks?,
Igbos own shares in Dangote? So other tribes do not own shares? North has Dangote, Dantata, BUA etc, can you mention any igbos in that class. Which major Bank is owned by igbos? GTB? FCmb? First Bank? Igbos are mainly traders, trading contributes less than 1% to the Nation's GDP.
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Emperordynasty: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
blackpanda:

At what expense Thats not the point. Emotional outbursts has never been any help
Wetin this guy dey talk
Have u no shame
Have u no integrity
Have u no honour

So it’s better to stand with evildoers and incompetent leaders while they campaign so that they won’t bully you if they eventually enter power
Guy this is the height of cowardice

God bless the igbos abeg

It is said, iniquity only increases when Good men refuse to respond..

All Nigerian should follow in the Igbos footsteps we will not be bullied to support failures because of fear of marginalization to hell with this open show if cowardice
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by blackpanda: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Wetin this guy dey talk
Have u no shame
Have u no integrity
Have u no honour

So it’s better to stand with evildoers and incompetent leaders while they campaign so that they won’t bully you if they eventually enter power
Guy this is the height of cowardice

God bless the igbos abeg

It is said, iniquity only increases when Good men refuse to respond..

All Nigerian should follow in the Igbos footsteps we will not be bullied to support failures because of fear of marginalization to hell with this open show if cowardice

Yet you expect the so called "cowards" to support u now abi Smh.

Actually my prayer is that Peter obi should win, then the rest of Nigeria will pay u back in your own coins
Re: May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization by Emperordynasty: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2022
blackpanda:

Yet you expect the so called "cowards" to support u now abi Smh.

Actually my prayer is that Peter obi should win, then the rest of Nigeria will pay u back in your own coins
I did not call you coward

But if your conscience tells u you are then it’s. It my fault

By the way I’m not Igbo and none of my relatives are Igbo

Say no to tribalism oga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Rural Street Poll Shows Tinubu Unpopularity In The North. / Peter Obi Campaigner Cash Out, Orders Latest Car.. Others Threatened To Expose / Obidients Take Over The Streets Of Warri Ahead Of Peter Obi's Rally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.