Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

This Is The Thing They Are Planning For Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Thing They Are Planning For Peter Obi. (358 Views)

People Are Planning To Impersonate Military Personnel During Elections - CDS / We Are Waiting For Peter Obi In Kastina - El-Rufai / Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Thing They Are Planning For Peter Obi. by ibechris(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2022
Let us unite against this enemy of the country.

OBI AND DATTI shall be our next President and vice.

The future of our children shall not be presided over by these old and evil men.

We must work to take our country back from these enemy of the country especially Tinubu.

It is our duty.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Thing They Are Planning For Peter Obi. by ObosiUkwalla: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Urchins are too small and minute to achieve that.

Nigerians are overwhelmingly for Obi/Datti.

I wan go shit fess

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Thing They Are Planning For Peter Obi. by 1nice(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi the Man of the people. The next President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria come 2023.

Those planning how to blackmail Peter Obi are wasting their time. They shall be disgrace.
Those who wish Peter Obi evil shall be put to shame.

Nigerians are with Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Thing They Are Planning For Peter Obi. by SmellyNyash: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2022
We already know. So we go dey give them vawulence promax. I trust OBIDATTI family

(1) (Reply)

Army Raze Shops In Orsu, Imo / My Best Always….. No Be Fashion Competition…. Shettima Won / Video: Atiku Never Privatized Any Government Property . Dino Defend Atiku Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.