Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni (25751 Views)

Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Sleekfingers: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kagd10:

You saw the pictures of burnt Police station, BRT buses etc, yet you're still spewing gibberish? You dey ment?

In fact, see the Pen cinema police station Lagos had to rebuild after it was burnt by endsar protesters.

You said, it was burnt by the igbo, which it is not true. The endsars protesters did burn anything. ...It is the hoodlums that did all that. Which consist of all the tribes, but majority of them are yoruba, our people.
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Kagd10: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

You said, it was burnt by the igbo, which it is not true. The endsars protesters did burn anything. ...It is the hoodlums that did all that. Which consist of all the tribes, but majority of them are yoruba, our people.

They were Igbos. They were arrested.

You didn't hear Kanu telling them to attack Lagos, Tinubu and Sanwo Olu during the endsar?
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by ribbit: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
PointZerom:

It's a taboo for elders to explain their Proverbs.
it's also a taboo for elders to speak with both side of his mouth.
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Laggafin: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Oloriburuku arayin ... How you support the man when dem arrest am... Na online una go dey shout like werey cus of oloribu likes from werey like you guys
All those trash u foolishly typed.... Is for you and your Ancestors.. Pele
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Fearyourcreator: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
sangresan:

What is this one saying?

Reread the trash you wrote and tell us if there is any iota of truth in it.
If you see oloriburuku they are easy to sight... Leave the werey ...
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Fearyourcreator: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:

All those trash u foolishly typed.... Is for you and your Ancestors.. Pele
Arinya.... Government blamers... Omo ode wey go school
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by omenka1: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
I just love the way people are becoming so OBIdient and YUSful in this our darling country.....keep it up guys. smiley
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by DeleTaller: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
dignity33:
After hours he was threatened by some presidential supporters (not Peter Obi as insunated by Saharaporter ) . MrMarcroni make it public in his Twitter using Obidient slogan " That our labour will never be in vain."

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1559102195206946817?t=dvS-27MNTHV0rQy_KruCSw&s=09

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1559122852338700289?t=XOpHYAO236Qr6mn8inYuwQ&s=09

This is not a skit making bro! how many voters can macaroni influence without salt and pepper?
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by orion7: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Social media endorsement
asides tribal rants Apc has nothing to talk about. Useless animals
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Keep shut

Is your today better in Anambra angry
NwaMamaIwota:
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by DeleTaller: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
e pain am ooo hahahahaha hahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio hahahahihihihi
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond Peter Obi for you Peter Obi for me Peter Obi for everyone. vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

Stop behaving like a product of a tore condum.
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Laggafin: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Arinya.... Government blamers... Omo ode wey go school
E apain am.. damaged agbado Brain grin
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Sleekfingers: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kagd10:

They were Igbos. They were arrested.

You didn't hear Kanu telling them to attack Lagos, Tinubu and Sanwo Olu during the endsar?

All of them?
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Fearyourcreator: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:
Pain me? For where... No be me
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Fearyourcreator: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:
Pain me?
Your type oloriburuku plenty here... Ooshofo ni... Omo ale.... If you don chop corn before or na agbado... Ara lo ma San pa e
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by SMGGroup: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Says the cloutchasing endsar thief who cashed out while using endsar struggle. No one takes you serious.. Still looking for another avenue to cash out while pretending to be fighting for the public? What have you done for Nigerians at large apart from stealing and whipping stupid sentiment?

Anyone with a brain knows Tinubu isn't the President that controls the armies hence you can't rope him in any of your endsar struggle. It's stupid to do such.

Anyone with a brain knows how endsar Ipob fraction attacked Lagos, burnt buses and even burnt police station in Lagos. It was Lagos who ended up building the new Pen cinema police station and others. They even burnt policemen. Hence some endsar protesters, especially the Ipob were no victims.

Lastly, there's no more riding on blind faith like before. Let each candidate mention their legacies in relative to how they would improve d country or shut up with their noise. Tinubu's legacies litters everywhere. Such as BRT, lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, revenue growth etc.

I repeat, each candidate should list their legacies in relative to how they would improve the country or shut up with their noisemaking.

Let me drop my mic.

IPOB- Indigenous People of BeansAndAgbado
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by spinner2020(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
may our labour not in vain in Lagos but not in Anambra. macaroni can only be successful in Lagos not in Anambra. Lagos candidate is the only pathway for success ............thats the reason all igbos are in lagos making anabra a war zone. reject & esn candidate, NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE BIAFRA.
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by SenatePresdo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Says the cloutchasing endsar thief who cashed out while using endsar struggle. No one takes you serious.. Still looking for another avenue to cash out while pretending to be fighting for the public? What have you done for Nigerians at large apart from stealing and whipping stupid sentiment?

Anyone with a brain knows Tinubu isn't the President that controls the armies hence you can't rope him in any of your endsar struggle. It's stupid to do such.

Anyone with a brain knows how endsar Ipob fraction attacked Lagos, burnt buses and even burnt police station in Lagos. It was Lagos who ended up building the new Pen cinema police station and others. They even burnt policemen. Hence some endsar protesters, especially the Ipob were no victims.

Lastly, there's no more riding on blind faith like before. Let each candidate mention their legacies in relative to how they would improve d country or shut up with their noise. Tinubu's legacies litters everywhere. Such as BRT, lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, revenue growth etc.

I repeat, each candidate should list their legacies in relative to how they would improve the country or shut up with their noisemaking.

Let me drop my mic.

How has all these things you mentioned Tinubu did in lagos helped people living in Ajegunle or Ikorodu? Is Eko Atlantic for the poor? The Billions of Lagos Revenues that his company collects, how much does he pay as minimum wage?

Tinubu will only be president of the APC rich cabals, nothing else.
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Laggafin: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Pain me?
Your type oloriburuku plenty here... Ooshofo ni... Omo ale.... If you don chop corn before or na agbado... Ara lo ma San pa e
See as severe pains de make human being behave like BAT shocked grin
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Heterodox(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Influencers turned the world upside down.

Prior people of value used to be models for the society.

It's crazy that a comedian is now the new generation role model

Very crazy
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Kagd10: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
SenatePresdo:

How has all these things you mentioned Tinubu did in lagos helped people living in Ajegunle or Ikorodu? Is Eko Atlantic for the poor? The Billions of Lagos Revenues that his company collects, how much does he pay as minimum wage?

Tinubu will only be president of the APC rich cabals, nothing else.

They generate revenues for Lagos. Apart from this, Lagos transport is for the masses. The low cost housing is for the masses etc...
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Sunnyski: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Social media endorsement

E go clear you for eye come 2023.

Little Bat Urchin
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by chaloskyx: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
AGBADO URCHINS MIND YOU HES YORUBA O JUST LIKE HIM THERE ARE LOTS OF SW INDIGINES WHO WOULD STILL NOT VOTE TINUBU SO OVER TO YOU
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Berankis: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
worshippers @ agbado diocese will call him... "omo ale"

we kno dere modus operandi.
Mad man! grin
Which one is "Worshippers at Agbado diocese"?
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by chudez0147(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

He is now obedient

May we all be obedient come 2023
DamnNigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Fearyourcreator: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:

See as severe pains de make human being behave like BAT shocked grin
You no reach
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by MartinsD12(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
dignity33:
After hours he was threatened by some presidential supporters (not Peter Obi as insunated by Saharaporter ) . MrMarcroni make it public in his Twitter using Obidient slogan " That our labour will never be in vain."

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1559102195206946817?t=dvS-27MNTHV0rQy_KruCSw&s=09

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1559122852338700289?t=XOpHYAO236Qr6mn8inYuwQ&s=09
A true Nigerian who wants things to get better
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by NavasBit: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Make this guy stop posting rubbish. Anyone can vote his or her choice for president. Winner is winner and vise versa.
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by gentlestdude(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Says the cloutchasing endsar thief who cashed out while using endsar struggle. No one takes you serious.. Still looking for another avenue to cash out while pretending to be fighting for the public? What have you done for Nigerians at large apart from stealing while trying to whip up stupid sentiment?

Let me drop my mic.

lmao see painment grin

But the guy did not mention name nw so why are you feeling attacked lol shocked
Re: 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni by Laggafin: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You no reach
Ding Bat .. I know u de find blood to suck .. my own no go reach u.. dat one sure .. face ur fellow Agbadorians .. shocked grin.. their blood go reach u to suck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory / Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.