Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen (737 Views)

Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea / China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by Holiness2100: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUYvqYliVAw
TAIWAN: China stages fresh military exercises around Taiwan and warns it will 'crush' foreign interference as US delegation visits the island less than two weeks after Pelosi's trip enraged Beijing

China sent 30 warplanes and five army vessels toward Taiwan today as Beijing slammed a new American delegation's visit to the self-governed island.

Taiwan's ministry of defence tweeted shortly before midday (7pm Sunday local time): 'We condemn PLA for jeopardizing the peace and security of our surrounding region with announcements of military drills.

'[Taiwanese] armed forces monitor activities around our surrounding region and respond to every situation with professionalism to protect our country.'

The latest spike in tensions comes days after a similar trip by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi triggered an irate response from China.

This week's unannounced two-day trip by senior members of Congress prompted China to repeat its vow that it would 'prepare for war' over Taiwan.

'The Chinese People's Liberation Army continues to train and prepare for war, resolutely defend national sovereignty and territorial integrity, and resolutely crush any form of 'Taiwan independence' separatism and foreign interference attempts,' Wu Qian, a spokesman for China's Defense Ministry, said.

'We warn the US and [Taiwan's ruling DPP]: 'Using Taiwan to contain China' is doomed to failure.'

Beijing leaders claim the island territory as their own and have promised to one day seize it.

The five-member American delegation - led by Senator Ed Markey of Massachusetts - met with President Tsai Ing-wen today, according to Washington's de facto embassy in Taipei.

'The delegation had an opportunity to exchange views with Taiwan counterparts on a wide range of issues of importance to both the United States and Taiwan,' it said.

The bipartisan trip sparked another bellicose response from Beijing, which said it had carried out a fresh round of 'combat readiness patrol and combat drills in the sea and airspace around Taiwan island' on Monday.

Monday's drills followed days of huge exercises around Taiwan in the wake of Pelosi's visit which saw Beijing send warships, missiles and jets into the waters and skies near the island.

Taipei condemned those drills and missile tests as preparation for an invasion.

China's Communist Party has never ruled Taiwan but says it will use force if necessary to take the island and bristles at any perceived treatment of it as a sovereign nation state.

That decades-old threat was reiterated in a white paper published last week, when China's Taiwan Affairs Office said it would 'not renounce the use of force' against its neighbour and reserved 'the option of taking all necessary measures'.

Nlfpmod

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11112689/China-stages-fresh-military-exercises-Taiwan-warns-crush-foreign-interference.html
Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by Moh247: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
grin

Taiwan produces some of the best computing chips in the world

A war in Taiwan means your laptop, android and iPhone would cost *10 of what it cost now due to hike in chips price

If you think Ukraine/ Russian war, oil price and wheat flour is causing inflation, wait till Chinese war take us back to stone age

6 Likes

Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by Righteousness2(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
A PICTURE OF OUR WORLD TODAY!

Matthew 24:6-8
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

WARS AND RUMOURS OF WARS

-ISRAEL vs IRAN
-RUSSIA vs UKRAINE and NATO!
Putin has his finger on the nuclear button!
-CHINA vs TAIWAN!
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has only bolstered the Chinese and China is looking at invading Taiwan next!
SERBIA vs KOSOVO
CHINA vs USA
RUSSIA vs USA
NORTH KOREA vs USA
IRAN vs USA

FAMINE AND DROUGHT
An engineered food collapse! Empty food shelves, supply chain breakdown and sky high inflation! A news headline on the 13th of April 2022 read 'A loaf of bread meets global inflation'!!! That's right out of the Bible! (Revelation 6:6)

Serious Massive drought hitting Europe, wider world! Much of Europe and the Northern Hemisphere is battling either wildfires, low water levels, harvest warnings, water use restrictions or a mixture of all these.

PESTILENCES!
Here Are 7 New “Pestilences” That Have Suddenly Appeared Around The Globe
1. Coronavirus
2. Japanese Encephalitis
3. Hepatitis
4. The H3N8 Bird Flu
5. Polio
6. Monkeypox
7. Langya henipavirus

EARTHQUAKES
An earthquake survey revealed that the number is 3 times over!

Luke 21:28
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

JESUS Christ is Coming! JESUS Christ is Coming!! The Rapture is so Imminent! It is sooooo close
Take your relationship with JESUS Very Serious.

1 Like

Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by okeysoninv: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Moh247:
grin

A war in Taiwan means your laptop, android and iPhone would cost *10 of what it cost now due to hike in chips price

If you think Ukraine/ Russian war, oil price and wheat flour is causing inflation, wait till Chinese war take us back to stone age

not only chips, it will also affect shipping cargo across the globe. Nigeria will be greatly affected

2 Likes

Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by RepoMan007: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
"Might is right" is the new slogan of these low budget world powers. They should focus on developing their own chip industry and leave an island with a president alone or are they saying there is a president within China and under Xi Ping? That makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by BentizilL: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
China should shut the bleeped up and should not be taken serious...
No one dare Russia like this, assuming it was Russia no Western official dare step on Taiwan without permission from Putin...

1 Like

Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by Danny50: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
BentizilL:
No one dare Russia like this, assuming it was Russia no Western official dare step on Taiwan without permission from Putin...
Noise.

1 Like

Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Yes. China will make threats but unlike some of these pro-Chinese Nigerians, the Chinese know the detriment harming Taiwan would have on the country. If you’re going to be pro-any country, an understanding of the country is necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
okeysoninv:
not only chips, it will also affect shipping cargo across the globe. Nigeria will be greatly affected

Good to know some Nigerians understand how things people feel aren’t relevant to Nigeria would have a deep impact on their country. Those thirsty for war and praising tyrants show us how uneducated and uninformed they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by BentizilL: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2022
Danny50:
Noise.
Well my comment isn't for fools.. wink

1 Like

Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by Danny50: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2022
BentizilL:
Well my comment isn't for fools.. wink
gettat
Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Good to know some Nigerians understand how things people feel aren’t relevant to Nigeria would have a deep impact on their country. Those thirsty for war and praising tyrants show us how uneducated and uninformed they are.

I’m madly in love with you. I have tried but can’t let go. Pls talk to me. Please.

1 Like

Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by obedience4(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2022
BentizilL:

I thought Putin said no country should supply weapons to Ukraine.. cheesy
Be deceiving yourself..
It won't take China 9 months to wiped Russian ass,
They are just acting in restraint, China knows his economy is too important for a senseless war..
Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by obedience4(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

I’m madly in love with you. I have tried but can’t let go. Pls talk to me. Please.

Are you pro west or pro Russia..
If you pro west, I will gladly support your ambition grin
Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2022
obedience4:

Are you pro west or pro Russia..
If you pro west, I will gladly support your ambition grin

I am pro anything you want me to be if you can help me win her heart brother.

I love you 1stGenAmerican kiss
Re: China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
USA spreading wars all over the world.... Biden is truly the Satan associate that wants to bring world War three.

(1) (Reply)

How Do People In Communist And Dictatorship Countries Survive(video) / Two Countries That Have Not Been Invited For Queen Elizabeth's Burial / After The War In Ukraine, Here Is What Is Coming Up .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.