Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) (29038 Views)

Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / Man In Owerri Who Sells Crocodile Meat - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
In this cook with me video, I showed how to make bitter leaf soup that you can't get over with.

Bitter leaf soup known as Ofe Onugbu, mainly for the indigenous people from the south eastern part of Nigeria, is one soup that is very healthy due to the vegetable used which is called bitter leaf.

It's healthy, nutritious and very delicious, let's cook together.

Ingredients used:

Beef
Assorted meat (Offal)
Kpomo
Bitter leaf
Ede (Cocoyam)
Ogiri Igbo
Yellow and red peppers
Crayfish
Palm oil
Stock fish
Dry catfish
Seasoning cubes
Salt to taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o5P9z28B-8

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by ouzo1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
I wish I dey get time to cook, I for dey follow u bumper 2 bumper but my work make me busy pass devil.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
ouzo1:
I wish I dey get time to cook, I for dey follow u bumper 2 bumper but my work make me busy pass devil.

Work is very necessary too, that's how we earn money.

One day one day you will get time to come something and i will be right here grin

7 Likes

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by ouzo1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

One day one day you will get time to come something and i will be right here grin

Definitely.

2 Likes

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lalasticlala, bitter leaf soup is ready. Have you eaten it before?

3 Likes

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Hahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Nice, I don make Eba already.

Me, Zonefree, slawormir, Kollins11, Nonexisting and others are coming to take our share of the bitter leaf soup.

Everyone is invited here ooo.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by Skibani99(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Like this I have to take cooking serious grin Cus normally I like to eat good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by ahnie: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sweetie pls what's the yellowish thing?
My husband is igbo,but this food no matter how hard I tried....I nor dey Eva get it right.
I kuku give up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Skibani99:
Like this I have to take cooking serious grin Cus normally I like to eat good

Cooking for yourself is most advisable now. Things are expensive and some caterers cut corners to be able to make profit too.

3 Likes

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
ahnie:
Sweetie pls what's the yellowish thing?
My husband is igbo,but this food no matter how hard I tried....I nor dey Eva get it right.
I kuku give up.

The yellowish thing is when the coco yam has melted with the meat stock and palm oil before adding in the bitter leaf.

If you follow this video step by step you will be amazed at how your bitter leaf will come out.

Prepare the ingredients down and add as at when needed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Nne I will be right here nah grin

1 Like

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Nne I will be right here nah grin

True. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zonefree:

Looks delicious.

Gloryhomemaker na correct woman. She got a special place in Heaven with Chopchopfine.

Thank you for your support, always!

3 Likes

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by ideaz: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
In this cook with me video, I showed how to make bitter leaf soup that you can't get over with.

Bitter leaf soup known as Ofe Onugbu, mainly for the indigenous people from the south eastern part of Nigeria, is one soup that is very healthy due to the vegetable used which is called bitter leaf.

It's healthy, nutritious and very delicious, let's cook together.

Ingredients used:

Beef
Assorted meat (Offal)
Kpomo
Bitter leaf
Ede (Cocoyam)
Ogiri Igbo
Yellow and red peppers
Crayfish
Palm oil
Stock fish
Dry catfish
Seasoning cubes
Salt to taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o5P9z28B-8

You are a real homemaker. One of my best soups, no doubts. I won't try to cook it but try me on the eating part.

7 Likes

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by seunak2016: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
ideaz:

You are a real homemaker. One of my best soups, no doubts. I won't try to cook it but try me on the eating part.
lol...people like you na woman dey use cooking manipulate you...better learn it and try it once in a while

1 Like

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by ideaz: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
seunak2016:
lol...people like you na woman dey use cooking manipulate you...better learn it and try it once in a while

Hahahahaa.. abeg, marry woman without cooking skills so that you won't be manipulated.
At least, I can now do gloryhomemaker popcorn recipe.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by seunak2016: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
ideaz:

Hahahahaa.. abeg, marry woman without cooking skills so that you won't be manipulated.
At least, I can now do gloryhomemaker popcorn recipe.
lol...popcorn. well if you are food monger like me, that's cool. I think we still have very few number of guyz or men that don't really eat . if you fall into category then that's cool
Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by Mercury12(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Thanks for sharing. I do preferred more of fresh cat fish and not the dried ones in any dishes.
That aside bitter leaf soup issa bea cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2022
ideaz:

Thank you so much. We are blessed with sumptuous soups in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2022
seunak2016:

Good food is good oooo

1 Like

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2022
Mercury12:
Thanks for sharing. I do preferred more of fresh cat fish and not the dried ones in any dishes.
That aside bitter leaf soup issa bea cheesy

Fresh Catfishis is always delicious but I have always used the dry ones for bitter leaf soup. I might give it a try someday.

5 Likes

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by seunak2016: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Good food is good oooo
good food is good but it's good for a man to know how to cook basic things. what if your woman is pregnant and can't cook or maybe she is tired.

4 Likes

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2022
seunak2016:
good food is good but it's good for a man to know how to cook basic things. what if your woman is pregnant and can't cook or maybe she is tired.

You are right though, some men can't make Eba to save their lives grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by ideaz: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
seunak2016:
lol...popcorn. well if you are food monger like me, that's cool. I think we still have very few number of guyz or men that don't really eat . if you fall into category then that's cool

I really don't have any passion for food but know and enjoy one whenever I see it.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by seunak2016: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
ideaz:

I really don't have any passion for food but know and enjoy one whenever I see it.
you must be raise with cereal while growing up from a little. God is with you but try to dey chop correct anytime you feel like eating real food ooo
Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by ideaz: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
seunak2016:
you must be raise with cereal while growing up from a little. God is with you but try to dey chop correct anytime you feel like eating real food ooo

You got it wrong man. Not passionate about food doesn't mean I don't love and enjoy good food but not to the extent of having to cook them myself now. Unfortunately, I didn't see much cereal growing up.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by seunak2016: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
ideaz:

You got it wrong man. Not passionate about food doesn't mean I don't love and enjoy good food but not to the extent of having to cook them myself now. Unfortunately, I didn't see much cereal growing up.
ok ooo
Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by DamianX: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
South East and their foods.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by Gideon34: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Water plenty
Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by aydoth(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
How can bitter soup be delicious?
Re: How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) by Civilianarmy: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Better thing na Money finish am.

Who go see kind food still kan prefer indomie People dey sha

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Jollof Rice Been Cooked By A Nairalander / How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) / Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.