Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients (25725 Views)

How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) / How To Make Delicious Ofada Sauce With Ease In Details (Photos, Video) / My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by sukkot: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2022
grin with the state of that meat i see you have decided to turn your stomock to mortuary for decaying flesh
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by Marvieduke(f): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2022
I love it, just like how I prepare mine too

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by Aldol: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Una go just dey make person salivate in vain

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by powerhouse3(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Bolognese... spaghetti Bolognese.....it's an interesting meal

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by Mercury12(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Chop chop good life.
Yummy smiley tongue
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by Mercury12(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Nice... Garlic one of my best discoveries since last year

Welcome to the club lol

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by peggywebbs(f): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Me looking for the pepper in the food. I will choose the French spicy sauce version instead. let me eat my bread with my tongue burning.

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by blacknoir: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2022
I enjoyed the video.looks delicious
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Wetin be the benefit? And why do you like it?
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Wetin be the benefit? And why do you like it?

Benefit of garlic? From how it regulates cholesterol intake, to increase of immune system... Its benefits are numerous.

If you use it in frying tomato, it has a unique taste it gives the stew. I just like it, use it in most things, but I don't eat overdose to avoid the after-smell.
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2022
I'm cooking this today thanks for the recipe

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by qtguru(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by tunnex190: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDAuyuZEnNw

Very nice Op. This is also called Spaghetti Bolognese. I didn't watch the video but the pictures are detailed enough to know that you know your food. It's well prepared. Oregano or parsley can be used to give more scent and aroma to the food. I like it chopped and mixed well together.

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by plat0: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Making this today..

2 Likes

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by Ykc2(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2022
Nigerians never chop meat and want make dem grind meat? grin grin grin grin,meat dey cus heart problem no be for naija we no see chop

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

You are most welcome. grin
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by NaijaCover(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Nawa o

Enjoy Your Food

The Day, you will start to eat Food That cost 5,000naira to 15,000naira for fast food

That Day, you will start to understand Nigeria.
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
pocohantas:

You are most welcome. grin

Any welcome party cool

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by jeromestarks: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Nice meal.

The future is in safe hands.
Na wa o
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by SunnyDS(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okkk
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by RepoMan007: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chopchopfine:
This sauce can be served with any Pasta of choice, and it goes well with rice too. If you try this sauce, you will forget about stew.
Buhari spaghetti. Only five ingredient means it is within reach. Instinct will guide people to substitute the luxury meat with chicken(old layer), iced fish, bush rat, snake, cray fish, smoked fish, goat and cow intestine, or bush meat. What a manna with no need for grills.
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by chypotenti(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chopchopfine:
It was a blast of flavors.
I hope it's spicy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by dontbothermuch: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
I am in PH. How far?
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by uuzba(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
If only it was Jamaican spaghetti source.
That's the one I know very well. As well as Icelandic spaghetti source.

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by olaniyilukman(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Nice spaghetti

Me, Zonefree, slawormir, Kollins11, Nonexisting and others are coming to take our share of spaghetti
These are parasites that keeps us underdeveloped
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by Chopchopfine: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Yes it was
chypotenti:
I hope it's spicy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by michealdeco: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chopchopfine:
It was a blast of flavors.
how do you remove that sour/acid taste from tomatoes?
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by Munzy14(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Nice meal.

The future is in safe hands.
Smh grin grin
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by AnthonyAk(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Add red wine after the meat is cooked until the alcohol is dried up then add the tomatoes.

I find one diced � and one can of � paste makes the sauce really nice and thick.

After plating, shave some � on top

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by Acidbath: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Na to pound the meat cause I no dey buy packaged meat with preservatives.

Will I still get same flavour without tinned tomatoe?

1 Like

Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by Chopchopfine: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Remove the seeds, and you can cook it before blending it.
michealdeco:
how do you remove that sour/acid taste from tomatoes?
Re: Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients by AngelicBeing: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
sukkot:
grin with the state of that meat i see you have decided to turn your stomock to mortuary for decaying flesh
Dayuuuuuum shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! / See How To Make An Easy And Delicious Fried Rice Meal (pics & Video) / Monopoly Products In The Nigerian Food Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.