Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" (2360 Views)

LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting / Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by richie240: 5:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Nwokem, I taya 4 u o, na u dey tork laidizz??

Haven't u heard that it is written that: "......the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force."?
cool
Giidgiddy:

I'm suspecting you... You are a very violent man
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by shortIGBOman: 5:25am On Aug 16, 2022
chatinent:
Is everyone a supporter of Peter Obi? Tinubu, or Atiku?

Why calling a whole tribe names?

Clearly, this country is divided warfronts.

That Tribe too dey make mouth. When they know say, na 3rd class Citizen them be grin grin grin

El Rufai did well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by shortIGBOman: 5:27am On Aug 16, 2022
Esseite:
How do you expect that having these kind of divisive leaders would ever bring progress... litttle wonder why we are where we are..

Na People like El Fit una. Since una work na to dey chest beat online. grin

Besides, Igbo can never rule this Country.

3 Likes

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by shortIGBOman: 5:31am On Aug 16, 2022
LordVoldermort:
There's nothing tribal in what he said...

He's claiming that Peter Obi is bringing people from the east to cheer for him and give the illusion of popularity

It's a lie. Igbo people are fond of migrating to the North via Night Buses, in search of peace and greener pastures. Igbo people see the North like Canada grin

See Papa Chukwudi, he also relocate to the North with his entire family yesterday. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by tamdun: 5:37am On Aug 16, 2022
He learn how to to be a bigot from obi

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by oyatz(m): 6:32am On Aug 16, 2022
There is nothing abusive or tribal in what El-Rufai tweeted.
After all, you guys reported it to Twitter and Twitter said they didn't see anything offensive about it.

Using the word 'import' in the statement is a figure of speech and nothing is abusive about it.

One of my Ajebo friends once told me years ago in a jovial mood that once he finishes NYSC and gets to Canada, he will 'import' many people in his family into Canada.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by YourhealthNG2(m): 6:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Christistruth00:
IPOB would not see anything wrong with all Nnamdi Kanu’s years of hate speech to others including orders to kill others

Which they are carrying out till this day
You guys should think before commenting. Is Nnamdi Kanu a governor? We're talking about a comment by a sitting governor and you're mentioning Nnamdi Kanu. Can Nnamdi Kanu win any state election in the southeast with all his shenanigans He can't because most Igbos do not support him.
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Now fellow Nigeria well meaning Igbos has all turn to IPOB grin

Yet they will never learn...today yu'all IPOB tomorrow they will call you well meaning Igbo fellow Nigeria let's join hand and point out THOSE FEW IPOB MEMBERS TO BE KILLED...NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THE ARMY AND POLICE GO ABOUT SHOOTING EVERYBODY ON THE STREET AND TAG THEM IPOB BUT DOESN'T GO TO KADUNA, BORNO SHOOTING EVERYBODY ON THE STREET EVEN THOUGH THEY ALL DRESS LIKE TERRORISTS.

YOU HELP THEM PROFILE YOUR OWN PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF YOU BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA TODAY THAT PROFILE IS BEING USED ON YOU.

FIRST THEY TOLD YOU WELL MEANING IGBOS SHOULD FORGET IPOB AND GET INTO POLITICS MORE....NOW PETER OBI IS IN BALLOT THEY HAVE TURN TO PETER OBI IS IPOB....HE STANDS FOR IPOB AND WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN.

SAME PEOPLE COMMENDED PETER OBI FOR DEALING WITH MASSOB, CALLED HIM GOOD MAN FELLOW WELL MEANING NIGERIAN....THEY EVEN SAID OBIANO IS SOFT ON IPOB IF IT WAS PETER OBI TENURE HE WOULD HAVE DEALT WITH IPOB IN ANAMBRA.....TODAY SAME PETER OBI IS NOW CALLED IPOB.

WIKE THE IPOB SLAYER...THEY HAVE USED HIM, GOT HIM TO FIGHT HIS OWN KIN AND COUSINS AND DUMPED HIM.

LET'S GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS AND RESPECT EACH OTHER FROM AFAR. M NOT VOTING IN NO ELECTION EXCEPT THERE IS REFERENDUM IN THE BALLOT.

I have seen and understood enough to know we can never work together.... Our by force oneness is only benefiting politicians.
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by Taba21: 7:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Christistruth00:
IPOB would not see anything wrong with all Nnamdi Kanu’s years of hate speech to others including orders to kill others

Which they are carrying out till this day

I pity them cos many igbo Ipob would be most useless after 2023 election.

No Biafra,no president,no regards

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by Taba21: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2022
richie240:

This ur line is the stale one, nwoke. grin

**Izit stale that tons of ndigbos are presently embarking a night journey from alaigbo to deverrop d zoo?

**Izit stale that ndigbos have bn enslaved by Igbos'/ESN and are so scared to open their 'shades' every Monday?.

Ndi-Igbos sef!

Leave them after election they will become extremely irrelevant in Nigeria affairs
cool

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by Taba21: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2022
richie240:
**You, name the tribe that is scattered all over Nigeria deverropping other ppl's homes whilst theirs is in utter dilapidation.

**Name d tribe that is so greedy and narcissistic as to term the regions they find themselves as 'no man's land'.

**Name d tribe that is so hate-infested that it is at loggerheads with ALL d tribes in Nigeria....even with herself

**Name the ONLY tribe that sees Nigeria as a zoo and sees other citizens apart from herself as animals.

**Name the tribe that laid the foundation of treachery by turning what was supposed to be a national coup to an ethnic cleansing by the systematic elimination of d political and military leaders of all the other tribes apart from her own in Jan 15, 1966.

**Nwokem, "Macbeth indeed hath murdered sleep" and 'his' days of reckoning hath nigh!

Have a nice millennium, nwoke.
cool

After 2023 election the igbo tribe will be relegated to fourth class citizen in Nigeria.

I pity them sha no Biafra,no president, no regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by Taba21: 7:10am On Aug 16, 2022
plaindealer:
I Just love this man and his children, they know how to handle ipob nuisance and miscreants.. grin

Ipob members that turned into Nigeria youths over night

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by BlackPantherxXx: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2022
richie240:
**You, name the tribe that is scattered all over Nigeria deverropping other ppl's homes whilst theirs is in utter dilapidation.

**Name d tribe that is so greedy and narcissistic as to term the regions they find themselves as 'no man's land'.

**Name d tribe that is so hate-infested that it is at loggerheads with ALL d tribes in Nigeria....even with herself

**Name the ONLY tribe that sees Nigeria as a zoo and sees other citizens apart from herself as animals.

**Name the tribe that laid the foundation of treachery by turning what was supposed to be a national coup to an ethnic cleansing by the systematic elimination of d political and military leaders of all the other tribes apart from her own in Jan 15, 1966.

**Nwokem, "Macbeth indeed hath murdered sleep" and 'his' days of reckoning hath nigh!

cool

Chatient right now...

You just ended him right here. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by Taba21: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2022
oracle009:

I'm Yoruba, as much as I don't trust Peter Obi, I detest Tinubu. He robbed Yoruba of our chance at good representation. He could have supported other illustrious yoruba sons. Tinubu is greedy and he is only after his own ambitions at the expense of the yoruba tribe. I have a feeling that Shettima will dispose off Tinubu and rule by proxy (eventually rule as president) . Then, what is OUR gain as yoruba

Tinubu claimed no herdsmen killing yorubas coz of his foolish ambitions. When I was in Nigeria, working with the worldbank, I got to one village, about 2 hours from Abeokuta and the whole village has been wiped out by killer fulani herdsmen. Nobody stays there again. The village is named ISORE in remo north Local govt. So, forget it, only daft yorubas will vote for Tinubu

See Yoruba Christian, Tinubu is greedy but he position a Yoruba Christian to be vice President
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by Taba21: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Giidgiddy:

I'm suspecting you... You are a very violent man

Because Igbo doesn't have the monopoly for rogue
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by Reflect7: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2022
backnbeta:
We are all managing each other...just that some supposed leaders are not diplomatic enough to hide their feelings like the others. How about we just go our separate ways in peace?

WHO IS STOPPING YOU FROM GOING YOUR SEPARATE WAY? IDIOT.

GO AND TELL YOUR 11 MILLION IGBOS LIVING IN THE NORTH TO RETURN HOME AND GO THEIR SEPARATE WAY.

PLUS ANOTHER 10 MILLION IGBOS IN THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.

NOBODY STOPPED THEM.

MAYBE THEY KNOW THEY WILL STARVE IF THEY WENT THEY SEPARATE WAY BACK TO LANDLOCKED, EROSION AFFLICTED, OVERCROWDED AND JOBLESS IGBOLAND.

MADAM 'SEPARATE WAYS'.

UNTIL E HAPPEN THEN UNA EYE GO CLEAR.

MUMU PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by chatinent: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2022
richie240:

cool

Your only problem is that you are a tribalist...of course, I didn't expect less.

For you to think everyone in the South East is IPOB is delusional. And coming to think of it, the same people you say are scattered all over are still the same people who wants to leave the contraption but y'all beneficiaries don't want!

Abi no bi Gowon's No Victory No Vanquish quote again? Una no get any other point than they are everywhere. Which tribe isn't everywhere!

And I have just realized that it's the Igbos that's making the Fulani enslavement on y'all impossible. Take it to the bank.

Of course, you can hate who you can't beat.

By the way, since the rest of Nigeria warred against the Igbos, I suppose it's nothing new anymore.

Talking about hate, keep mixing politics with common reasoning. Same thing that consumes the first republicans.

And you still failed to answer my question but rather politicized it.

Nigerians never agreed to live together anyways. So I see three different countries forced to act like one.

So far I can find people from everywhere anywhere, your suppositions are null and void.

Just the same way you are.
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by mikool007(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by mikool007(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2022
I love that these people don't see us as real threats, some have realized the power we posses but others are still blinded by delusion
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by backnbeta(f): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Reflect7:

WHO IS STOPPING YOU FROM GOING YOUR SEPARATE WAY? IDIOT.

GO AND TELL YOUR 11 MILLION IGBOS LIVING IN THE NORTH TO RETURN HOME AND GO THEIR SEPARATE WAY.

PLUS ANOTHER 10 MILLION IGBOS IN THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.

NOBODY STOPPED THEM.

MAYBE THEY KNOW THEY WILL STARVE IF THEY WENT THEY SEPARATE WAY BACK TO LANDLOCKED, EROSION AFFLICTED, OVERCROWDED AND JOBLESS IGBOLAND.

MADAM 'SEPARATE WAYS'.

UNTIL E HAPPEN THEN UNA EYE GO CLEAR.

MUMU PEOPLE.
You have issues, for real! In a way, I understand why the Igbos are always at loggerheads with some of you, even though I hate their excesses. Do you really think anyone that agitates for separation is an ipob or Igbo? By all means, I'm more Yoruba than you but I sincerely hope and pray for a better Nigeria or a Yoruba nation! Emi Oni fowo osi juwe Ile baba mi undecided
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by richie240: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
chatinent:

Your only problem is that you are a tribalist...of course, I didn't expect less
Bia nwoke, dont bandy words about like say dictionary nor dey ya phone again, biko.
Which part of my post depicts me a 'tribalist' abeg?

For you to think everyone in the South East is IPOB is delusional.
Hehehehe.... nice try nwoke, but u nor try enough. I'm man enuff to speak for my self; no need twisting my words, inugo?

Where in my.post did I say all igbos are Igbos' biko?

And coming to think of it, the same people you say are scattered all over are still the same people who wants to leave the contraption but y'all beneficiaries don't want!
Hehehehe...."wants to leave" fire!!! grin grin
Tell dt to the tons of ndi-gbos that are already celebrating their arrival at different parts of d 'zoo' early this morning via EkeneDiliChukwu and YoungShallGrow motors. grin

Abi no bi Gowon's No Victory No Vanquish quote again? Una no get any other point than they are everywhere. Which tribe isn't everywhere!
Outof the scores of different groups scattered everywhere in this country, which wan dey so deluded as to call the place of their settlements -hundreds of kilometers from their region- ''no man's land" biko?

And I have just realized that it's the Igbos that's making the Fulani enslavement on y'all impossible. Take it to the bank.
The same igbos dt dare not open shops on Mondays bcus of d fear of Igbos?
grin grin

Of course, you can hate who you can't beat.

By the way, since the rest of Nigeria warred against the Igbos, I suppose it's nothing new anymore.

Talking about hate, keep mixing politics with common reasoning. Same thing that consumes the first republicans.

And you still failed to answer my question but rather politicized it.
The answers u seek are in read nwoke.
cool

Nigerians never agreed to live together anyways. So I see three different countries forced to act like one.

So far I can find people from everywhere anywhere, your suppositions are null and void.

Just the same way you are.
....once again, I'll reiterate for emphasis: Out of all d tribes scattered everywhere in Nigeria, which one is so brazen and fuulish enough to call the land of his settlement a 'no man's land'?

You gyes play damn too much!
cool
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by chatinent: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
richie240:

Bia nwoke, dont bandy words about like say dictionary nor dey ya phone again, biko.
Which part of my post depicts me a 'tribalist' abeg?

Hehehehe.... nice try nwoke, but u nor try enough. I'm man enuff to speak for my self; no need twisting my words, inugo?

Where in my.post did I say all igbos are Igbos' biko?

Hehehehe...."wants to leave" fire!!! grin grin
Tell dt to the tons of ndi-gbos that are already celebrating their arrival at different parts of d 'zoo' early this morning via EkeneDiliChukwu and YoungShallGrow motors. grin

Outof the scores of different groups scattered everywhere in this country, which wan dey so deluded as to call the place of their settlements -hundreds of kilometers from their region- ''no man's land" biko?

The same igbos dt dare not open shops on Mondays bcus of d fear of Igbos?
grin grin

The answers u seek are in read nwoke.
cool

....once again, I'll reiterate for emphasis: Out of all d tribes scattered everywhere in Nigeria, which one is so brazen and fuulish enough to call the land of his settlement a 'no man's land'?

You gyes play damn too much!
cool

Grow, bro.
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by GreyLaw(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
backnbeta:

You have issues, for real! In a way, I understand why the Igbos are always at loggerheads with some of you, even though I hate their excesses. Do you really think anyone that agitates for separation is an ipob or Igbo? By all means, I'm more Yoruba than you but I sincerely hope and pray for a better Nigeria or a Yoruba nation! Emi Oni fowo osi juwe Ile baba mi undecided

Many of the people on this platform are either undereducated or poorly educated. Many of them throwing tribal slurs here don't have up to 1 million Naira both home and abroad. See how violent they are; frustrated and defeated.

So long as Nigeria remains one anybody can be anywhere. It isn't anybody's fault that some peppe roam the country and make lots of money doing so. Now the indigenes get angry and jealous. But mind you, it is the poverty stricken ones. Wealthy Northerners, Westerners and Easterners don't care where you come from so long as they do their business in peace and make more money.

The guy you quoted, his only plot of land might be his Nairaland space.
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by oracle009(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Giidgiddy:
One thing I will never understand is why you can't be proud of our obodo SE...

Oponu, wetin concern me with Southeast? Amu'kun m'ẹ́kọ. Now I understand what people say about the rash and crazy assumptions going in nairaland politics section.
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by richie240: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
If only u know brah......., if only u know!
cool
chatinent:

Grow, bro.
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by richie240: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hehehehehe.....nwokem, ya bloda - Giidgiddy- has given u d perfect advice: "be proud of ur Igbo roots".
No amount of Yoruba u can finesse on this forum can hide d fact that u ain't Yoruba.
Many of you were born/grew up in 'ala-yoruba', so being fluent in Yoruba language is a no-brainer.

Once again my boy, be proud of ur Igbo roots; u.nor need to impersonate yorubas to pass ur points across!
cool

oracle009:

Oponu, wetin concern me with Southeast? Amu'kun m'ẹ́kọ. Now I understand what people say about the rash and crazy assumptions going in nairaland politics section.
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by richie240: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
GreyLaw:

Many of the people on this platform are either undereducated or poorly educated. Many of them throwing tribal slurs here don't have up to 1 million Naira both home and abroad. See how violent they are; frustrated and defeated.

So long as Nigeria remains one anybody can be anywhere. It isn't anybody's fault that some peppe roam the country and make lots of money doing so. Now the indigenes get angry and jealous. But mind you, it is the poverty stricken ones. Wealthy Northerners, Westerners and Easterners don't care where you come from so long as they do their business in peace and make more money.

The guy you quoted, his only plot of land might be his Nairaland space.
True that.....until you remind them how 'no mans' their land is!

Be attracting hatred to ursef like magnet dia!
cool
Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by LegendHero(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Are they not “Imports”?

God bless El-Rufai. A very bold guy giving it hot to IPOB terrorists dogs.

They abuse the most but when anyone give them a dose of their medicine, they start crying like babies.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by ASAPFERG1: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

It's a lie. Igbo people are fond of migrating to the North via Night Buses, in search of peace and greener pastures. Igbo people see the North like Canada grin

See Papa Chukwudi, he also relocate to the North with his entire family yesterday. grin
I like this guy I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by adekolaelect(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
backnbeta:

Mr Adekola, Oodua ni mi tokan tokan! My point is; with the level of hatred I've seen on display here, If I'm voting (which I'm not), I will vote for Tinubu. Let's be real; most Yorubas will vote for him; not because they like him, but because they feel more secured with him at the top! That's also the same reason most Igbos are voting Obi and Hausa/fulanis are voting Atiku! We are just managing ourselves and we can't get it right until we either split up or learn to vote for the person and not along ethnic or religious line!
thank you .on Tinubus mandate we stand.

Re: Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" by Ekpeitit(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
But he's right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Sued For Libel And Slander / I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone / Remi Tinubu Accused Of Locking Aso Rock Chapel Because They Didn't Support BAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.