Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet (59610 Views)

"Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries / El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by Abujason: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

The election is not about Obi, is about the masses, they either win or lose.

All the aspirants are rich, including Obi.
If Obi lose this election, he can just return to his business.

Is the poor masses that will continue to suffer.

Let us vote wisely

Abeg take one…

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by Diligent1(f): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
chikason22:

We don't need to convince terrorists and agbado munching BATSTARDS anything. E go shock una next year
You Obi supporters will never change

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by blackpanda: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
But why is El Rufai insulting Igbos that they cant open their shops on Monday's...

But is it not true

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by shortIGBOman: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
But why is El Rufai insulting Igbos that they cant open their shops on Monday's...

Did he LIE? IGBO can't open their Shops in their own Region, every Monday.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by Abdul9025(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:
No comrade.. Its your brain that has zero chance of reasoning that the midget in kaduna is already scared and tramatized dat obi is the next president or else he wont give a fuckin jerk about obi talkles tweeting about him and giving him more publicity locally and internationally.. Smh common sense isnt common afterall

Ghen ghen it pain una...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by tsdarkside(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
we are already used to their wailins on nairaland....

ohh,they love that report button like kilode....

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by Laggafin: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Diligent1:

I have seen that, you Obi supporters will never change
we wont change until we rescue our country from the suffocating grip of noctural BATs.. know dis and have peace that a bat is an evil bird that only functions at night in pitch darkness
Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by BlackPantherxXx: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
chikason22:

Shut up. Elrufia is a terrorist. No one give a fvck about him. As for Tinubu, he won't be president. I can bet my last card on it. Take it to the bank.

You probably bet he wouldn't win APC ticket too.

Remind me what happened.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by etrouble: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
If Twitter bans El-Rugai, then you should know that Peter Pandora Obituary will never camping in Kaduna. Be arrest assured of that.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by Diligent1(f): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:
No comrade.. Its your brain that has zero chance of reasoning that the midget in kaduna is already scared and tramatized dat obi is the next president or else he wont give a fuckin jerk about obi talkles tweeting about him and giving him more publicity locally and internationally.. Smh common sense isnt common afterall
You Obi supporters will never change

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by Steveabbeyly: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why are Peter Obi supporters intolerant to contrary views and opinions?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by etrouble: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
tolue42:
This wotowoto ain't good naaa El Rufai...You Obidients like insulting other people's candidates but cannot withstand the heat.

Imagine them Running to Twitter to report. Just like a kid reporting to her mother when they take away his/her biscuits...

I think they are finding all ways possible not to campaign in the 13 states in the core North of North East and North West

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by Sleekfingers: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Okwyjesus:

The hatred for lgbos they transferred to Obi.

If not why will El Rufai link Obi to shop not opening on Mondays.

Igbo are the ones always playing the victim cards. But they are one who hate other tribes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by shortIGBOman: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Light78:
They just hate Obi for no reason.

Peter Obi is a 3rd class Citizen. That's why he can never rule this Country. grin

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by Diligent1(f): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:
we wont change until we rescue our country from the suffocating grip of noctural BATs.. know dis and have peace
You Obi supporters should sell the qualities of Obi not attacking other people indirectly, you are discouraging people from supporting your candidate.
You people are working like Ipob

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by Sleekfingers: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
stasius:
If you really hate a particular tribe and they are demanding for independence the right thing to do is to grant them their independence and rule your country. SIMPLE. Stop hiding your tribalism in tweets.
Tribalists!

Nobody is holding them. They should follow the proper channel. And stop playing the victim cards and blackmailing other regions for their stupidities and hate speeches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by asanausana91: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
is it a lie? By the way, did he mention igbo?
I told this igbo guys to joint hand with Atiku and kick Tinubu and his El rufai out, but they like bragging and beating chest. Election is not about emotions, it is a tactical planning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by ZombieTAMER: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
tolue42:
This wotowoto ain't good naaa El Rufai...You Obidients like insulting other people's candidates but cannot withstand the heat.

Imagine them Running to Twitter to report. Just like a kid reporting to her mother when they take away his/her biscuits...

and who is your candidate

Tinubu of APc ?

the failed party.. how much is dollar now
insecurity, ASUU strike.. inflation.. unemployment etc

Are you alright?.. Are you sure you are human

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by Sleekfingers: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
franudi:
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Of which country? Potopoto region I guess

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by Diligent1(f): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:
we wont change until we rescue our country from the suffocating grip of noctural BATs.. know dis and have peace that a bat is an evil bird that only functions at night in pitch darkness
You are discouraging other people from supporting your candidate, through your abuse. You think you are wise but you are doing more damage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by zeenaman: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Obidients will soon be exhausted. Negative energies can be draining

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by zionstaar75: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:
I hope the short clown won't post tomoro that obi- dients are after his life. Cuz that's what they always do when Agbado chokes them and they begin to pee poo like their BAT Jaga - ban- dit grin. I rest my case and light up my kpoli in peace cool
u don't need to tell us you're a junkie,it's written all over your post

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by ZombieTAMER: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Peter Obi is a 3rd class Citizen. That's why he can never rule this Country. grin

All because the way most of you Islamic bigots see Christians .. I don't blame you

Muslim Muslim ticket is evil and will not see the light of day

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by Gbagura: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

As long as your people are refugees caused by the same people you worship.. Wetin consign igboman wey dey enjoy Monday holiday

hahahahahaha
You're insulting someone now but when it's dished back, you start shouting bully. You no go dey your lane jeje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by tolue42(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

and who is your candidate

Tinubu of APc ?

the failed party.. how much is dollar now
insecurity, ASUU strike.. inflation.. unemployment etc

Are you alright?.. Are you sure you are human

Continue ooooo...
Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by asanausana91: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kingpele:
Liars we all know their useless strategies but this time it's won't work, these thieves and terrorists and their sponsors can go any length to discredit obi ,they hire their supporters to come online to insult people on behalf of PO and go around to accuse obident family of doing it ,all in a bid to dent po but the youths are wiser now ..we are taking back our country from the grip of the criminal elites that have destroyed the economy of this Country and no amount of blackmail will change our cause..I was on the phone with my younger brother who is in abroad about the kind of inflation we have here ,as I told him the naira equivalent of 1dollar he shouted..if u don't want progress in life what of your loved ones who are in danger due to insecurity..pity them and vote wisely
when obi was asked how he will solve the insecurity in Nigeria, he started stammering. I don't want apc but obi has nothing to offer.
Tell obi to join hand with Atiku so that the demon called Tinubu will not see that Aso rock.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by Luak(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Initially I doubted the tweet. Now I recall why the lawyers' Association in Nigeria withdrew its invitation for him to speak at its conference not too long ago
Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by orion7: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abdul9025:
Instead of them to focus on how they should convince people to vote for obi they will drag, troll and cyberbully.. Till you have no interest in what they are saying... Another reason not to vote LP... Obi has zero chance lets keep that in mind.. Voting obi is totally waste of votes
. Y should anyone vote Apc after Buhari ? Apc supporters re like animals. Jeez
Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by iReddington: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kingpele:
Liars we all know their useless strategies but this time it's won't work, these thieves and terrorists and their sponsors can go any length to discredit obi ,they hire their supporters to come online to insult people on behalf of PO and go around to accuse obident family of doing it ,all in a bid to dent po but the youths are wiser now ..we are taking back our country from the grip of the criminal elites that have destroyed the economy of this Country and no amount of blackmail will change our cause..I was on the phone with my younger brother who is in abroad about the kind of inflation we have here ,as I told him the naira equivalent of 1dollar he shouted..if u don't want progress in life what of your loved ones who are in danger due to insecurity..pity them and vote wisely
Obi's supporters are the daftest bunch of zombies you can find anywhere on social media, just look at this one with his epistle of moronic nonsense. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by ZombieTAMER: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
tolue42:

Continue ooooo...

Engage me let's talk
who's your candidate

Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by colestephan86: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abdul9025:
Instead of them to focus on how they should convince people to vote for obi they will drag, troll and cyberbully u.. Till you have no interest in what they are saying... Another reason not to vote LP... Obi has zero chance lets keep that in mind.. Voting obi is totally waste of votes
What do they have to show to convince person. When they come to me , I ask them to tell me two things obi did in Anambra state.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet by adekolaelect(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abdul9025:
Instead of them to focus on how they should convince people to vote for obi they will drag, troll and cyberbully u.. Till you have no interest in what they are saying... Another reason not to vote LP... Obi has zero chance lets keep that in mind.. Voting obi is totally waste of votes
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.