Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

TECNO Set To Unveil Another Magic In Camon Series - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Set To Unveil Another Magic In Camon Series (1136 Views)

Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series / How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Set To Unveil Another Magic In Camon Series by Chiemezueajuzie: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Changes are not really much but the design is lit
Re: TECNO Set To Unveil Another Magic In Camon Series by PotterJokes44: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Flamethehussler:
Set to release another mediocre

You really feel that way,I mean I know the phone will have a few setbacks but damn, "Multi-color Photoisomer Technology"
That's a really good catch, "art and technology" mixed together
Re: TECNO Set To Unveil Another Magic In Camon Series by KeplersCross: 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
PotterJokes44:

You really feel that way,I mean I know the phone will have a few setbacks but damn, "Multi-color Photoisomer Technology"
That's a really good catch, "art and technology" mixed together

It's something we've never seen before with Tecno or any other mobile devices, it's really creative I must say
Re: TECNO Set To Unveil Another Magic In Camon Series by IzuKiba77: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mthumbie:
TECNO Doing amazing things.

Facts!!! grin wink
The Tecno Camon 19 Mondarian is really impressive,the Art Design and publicity is something else, I've watched and seen several reviews on the device and it's really "mind-blowing" shocked cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cell Wireless Network / Computers, Phones, Mp4, Ipods And E.t.c 4 Nairalanders / Enjoy Blackberry Service On Your Nokia And Other Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.