Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State (6434 Views)

Atiku: My Relationship With NASS Thwarted Obasanjo’s Third-Term Agenda / Atiku: My Government Will Devolve Power To States / Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by ThankUUJesus: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
I was inside a keke o heading to the market and the Yoruba driver and his passenger were talking politics. I don't understand Yoruba but from their discussion I could tell that they don't like Tinubu...so they started speaking Yoruba and facing my direction to join in the discussion but all I could say in English is let Nigerians vote the right person this time o....at that time I don't know who they were suppprting until one of them now noticed I don't understand Yoruba and started saying thank you brother...we must vote out APC and PDF...he said he is 100% supporting peter obi...the driver also said same thing....a woman was later picked up by the keke and she joined in the discussion. She said Peter obi is the person she will support o...as in with vex the Keke man said he is tired of Nigeria that he wants to leave Nigeria and can never vote a walking dead man like Tinubu and can never vote Atiku. The male passenger said in fact he prefers Yoruba nation republic...he whispered in my ears that I should not worry, that Nigeria will break up soon. The Keke then picked up a young girl who also joined in the discussion...hmm the girl was provoking and insulting Yoruba leaders o...that Yoruba can fall hand ehn and would decide to do something better and one mumu would spoil their plan...this girl should be in her early twenties.

Hmm could you believe that all of us in the Keke was supporting Peter Obi as president. The passengers said a lot of bad things about Tinubu , Atiku and what is happening in Nigeria politics..they were all standing for Obi and sees him as the right person but they were scared that Obi would be rigged out even if he wins so the Yoruba male passenger said he prefers Yoruba nation , he then murmur in my ears again that I should not worry I will see what will happen that Yoruba will leave Nigeria in no far distance...he said other things about this that I can't reveal to the public

When we stepped out, we were all happy about the discussion. I asked the female passenger what state she is from and she said she is from one of the south eastern state ''cross river state".

So I think most Yoruba people are beginning to be detribalized. I love this. If you claim to really love Nigeria and want Nigeria to succeed and you are claiming to supporting Atiku or Tinubu at this time, hmm I think something is really wrong with you. You must be a very dangerous and wicked person that is heartless and a tribalist.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by Qtrpst4: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
E go shock agbadorian like electric.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by God1000(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi is widely loved

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by pricklewane: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Next time enter train or plane to tell your Igbotic lies. If you claim this is not a lie sebi you miserable fools have phones, record the conversation n post here instead of cooking cocrk n bull story on NL like we are all dead brain Ipob that bliv anything

31 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by SmartPolician: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Some people like to waka oh

What are non-Yorubas doing in Osun of all places?

Are there opportunities there?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by ThankUUJesus: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Some people like to waka oh
What are non-Yorubas doing in Osun of all places?
Are there opportunities there?
went to exermine a project, left yesterday

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by Blackdeewhy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
One of my fear is rigging. From the primary election, Tinubu has been in business, he has the resources to destabilize this coming election... I just hope there will be free and fare election.

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by mii4u(f): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
I was inside a keke o heading to the market and the Yoruba driver and his passenger were talking politics. I don't understand Yoruba but from their discussion I could tell that they don't like Tinubu...so they started speaking Yoruba and facing my direction to join in the discussion but all I could say in English is let Nigerians vote the right person this time o....at that time I don't know who they were suppprting until one of them now noticed I don't understand Yoruba and started saying thank you brother...we must vote out APC and PDF...he said he is 100% supporting peter obi...the driver also said same thing....a woman was later picked up by the keke and she joined in the discussion. She said Peter obi is the person she will support o...as in with vex the Keke man said he is tired of Nigeria that he wants to leave Nigeria and can never vote a walking dead man like Tinubu and can never vote Atiku. The male passenger said in fact he prefers Yoruba nation republic...he whispered in my ears that I should not worry, that Nigeria will break up soon. The Keke then picked up a young girl who also joined in the discussion...hmm the girl was provoking and insulting Yoruba leaders o...that Yoruba can fall hand ehn and would decide to do something better and one mumu would spoil their plan...this girl should be in her early twenties.

Hmm could you believe that all of us in the Keke was supporting Peter Obi as president. The passengers said a lot of bad things about Tinubu , Atiku and what is happening in Nigeria politics..they were all standing for Obi and sees him as the right person but they were scared that Obi would be rigged out even if he wins so the Yoruba male passenger said he prefers Yoruba nation , he then murmur in my ears again that I should not worry I will see what will happen that Yoruba will leave Nigeria in no far distance...he said other things about this that I can't reveal to the public

When we stepped out, we were all happy about the discussion. I asked the female passenger what state she is from and she said she is from one of the south eastern state ''cross river state".

So I think most Yoruba people are beginning to be detribalized. I love this. If you claim to really love Nigeria and want Nigeria to succeed and you are claiming to supporting Atiku or Tinubu at this time, hmm I think something is really wrong with you. You must be a very dangerous and wicked person that is heartless and a tribalist.
I think this thing with Yoruba exiting Nigeria is a little bit serious this time, a Yoruba Moslem was telling me that if Tinubu does not win this election, that I shld watch out, that the yorubas are leaving. I laffed and asked him why dey wld want to leave since they have bin laffn at Biafra agitation all the while, he couldn't reply me on that, he just kept saying that all plans are on ground for oduduwa republic.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by Abdu81: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

Who ever post this should be held responsible if any of the urchins commits suicide.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by ThankUUJesus: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
mii4u:

I think this thing with Yoruba exiting Nigeria is a little bit serious this time, a Yoruba Moslem was telling me that if Tinubu does not win this election, that I shld watch out, that the yorubas are leaving. I laffed and asked him why dey wld want to leave since they have bin laffn at Biafra agitation all the while, he couldn't reply me on that, he just kept saying that all plans are on ground for oduduwa republic.
the one in my Keke is a Yoruba Christian, he was against Tinubu and was strongly backing Peter Obi. He however said same thing that Yoruba nation will soon leave Nigeria sef

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by pricklewane: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nobody can rig election again in Nigeria.
You can only buy verified votes now so you foolish Igbos should stop making noise about rigging.

There is no how authenticated biometrics of any voters can be rigged n we have seen many Nigerians reject money to vote their choices so if the candidate is credible n loved enough voters across the country will reject money n vote their choices make foolish miserable souls no de sing about rigging for our hears cos your candidate can not win election even in his Anambra state talkmore of other state foolish Igbos on SM have been insulting since Buhari became president.

Blackdeewhy:
One of my fear is rigging. From the primary election, Tinubu has been in business, he has the resources to destabilize this coming election... I just hope there will be free and fare election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by adekolaelect(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

a write up from kid.why are you in hurry ? Stop giving yourselves fakes or predicting hope Wait till election time to know your stand or where you belong to.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by haffaze777(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
It's because you've never been to Ogun state, 90% of Ogun populace are rooting for Peter Obi,even our Imam as at last Friday jummat lay curse on anybody that vote PDP or APC, I was at awujale of ijebu palace 3 minutes ago and he has instructed all ijebu people to vote for Peter Obi,I'm presently at Alake of Egbaland palace now we're discussing how we will mobilize voters for Peter Obi.i don't know of any region but I can confidently say Peter Obi will win 80% of vote cast in South West.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by Blackdeewhy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
pricklewane:
Nobody can rig election again in Nigeria.
You can only buy verified votes now so you foolish Igbos should stop making noise about rigging.

There is no how authenticated biometrics of any voters can be rigged n we have seen many Nigerians reject money to vote their choices so if the candidate is credible n loved enough voters across the country will reject money n vote their choices make foolish miserable souls no de sing about rigging for our hears cos your candidate can not win election even in his Anambra state talkmore of other state foolish Igbos on SM have been insulting since Buhari became president.

You're such an unfortunate being.
I am from Osun State, OMOLUWABI NI MI and I am Obident and Yusful.
Somebody said you can't support Tinubu and not be stupid.
May God heal you dear.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by AtikuOkowa: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lol

grin grin

From the headline I know how it is going to be.

You now resolve to writing fictions.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by CSTRR: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
True.

Many sensible yorubas don't like Tinubu.
And for good reasons.

Atiku is no a go area.
If they left tinubu, there is no way they are voting atiku.

Peter obi seems to be their favourite option.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by YourhealthNG2(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
We tried PDP and APC...

Let's try labour Party too....

Besides, Peter Obi, though not perfect, is better than Tinubu and Atiku..

We move Obidiently and pan-Nigerianly...

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
pricklewane:
Next time enter train or plane to tell your Igbotic lies. If you claim this is not a lie sebi you miserable fools have phones, record the conversation n post here instead of cooking cocrk n bull story on NL like we are all dead brain Ipob that bliv anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by Blazebond(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

So cross river is a southeastern state shebi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by ElSudani: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tales by the moonlight. When the campaigning starts it will become clearer to Zombidients why it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than the notorious liar becoming the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by dheilaw1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

lying obi family, see as you fabricate the whole story, thereby making you look foolish to sensible Nigerians ... Who do you people like this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by drmuchin: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Only BRAIN DEAD humans will vote Tinubu. Now Plane ticket is 200k economy

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by Truthisunique2: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lol
Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by akezn: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
I had a similar experience last month on my way to Benin City from Lagos. All the passengers in the Iyare Motors bus including the driver were from Edo and Delta states and they were unanimous in their support for Peter Obi. I saw people that were angry with the situation of things in Nigeria and how they are against ruling and main opposition parties in the country.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by aggos: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
CSTRR:
True.

Many sensible yorubas don't like Tinubu.
And for good reasons.

Atiku is no a go area.
If they left tinubu, there is no way they are voting atiku.

Peter obi seems to be their favourite option.

Wait till when campaigns start proper. Campaigns go a long way changing minds of the electorates on candidates contesting an election.

What we are experiencing now is just pre-campagn opinion polls.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by OritaIbadan: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yoruba's has always been the most detribalised in Nigeria, forget what you are reading in nairaland. People here are just catching cruise. Here in Ibadan is no go area for APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by franchasofficia: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
pricklewane:
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
That's one reality the Tinubu supporters don't want to accept

Obi will win the next president

All my Yoruba friends vowed they will never support Tinubu and they never said anything good about the man...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Returns Home On Sunday / Ondo: All APC Gubernatorial Aspirants Collapse Structure, Endorse Akeredolu / ENDSARS: Buhari To Lead Protest Tomorrow In Abuja-- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.