Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Limited Paypal Account For Sale. It Has Surpassed 180 Days. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Limited Paypal Account For Sale. It Has Surpassed 180 Days. (1810 Views)

Limited Paypal Account Over 180days / Limited Paypal Account / Website For Sale With Cool Design For Sale!! It's Affordable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Limited Paypal Account For Sale. It Has Surpassed 180 Days. by Manairaland: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
My lesotho Paypal account was limited early this year, after the said 180 days, i received an email recently from them saying that i can now withdraw my funds but i still wasn't able to, i'm not a paypal professional so i wouldn't know what to do at this point.

I do not want to wait for someone to begin to work on it, i need the money urgently, so i have decided to sell it, since that will guarantee immediate payment.
So if you are interested, please comment with your contact, the money in it is $176.
Payment after login please, and ensure you have the app before commenting.

I need the money for medical reasons, hence the urgency. This is a screenshot below.

1 Like

Re: Limited Paypal Account For Sale. It Has Surpassed 180 Days. by Manairaland: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
You can contact me here Call/Whatsapp 090.5704.7535

1 Like

Re: Limited Paypal Account For Sale. It Has Surpassed 180 Days. by Manairaland: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Still available.
Re: Limited Paypal Account For Sale. It Has Surpassed 180 Days. by Zidoh(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Manairaland:
My lesotho Paypal account was limited early this year, after the said 180 days, i received an email recently from them saying that i can now withdraw my funds but i still wasn't able to, i'm not a paypal professional so i wouldn't know what to do at this point.

I do not want to wait for someone to begin to work on it, i need the money urgently, so i have decided to sell it, since that will guarantee immediate payment.
So if you are interested, please comment with your contact, the money in it is $176.

I need the money for medical reasons, hence the urgency. This is a screenshot below.
The only solution is to help you withdraw the money base on commission and credit your account in Naira. Don't let anyone decieve you. They might end up twken the account from you. If you want to follow our process of withdraw the money and pay then chat me on Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Limited Paypal Account For Sale. It Has Surpassed 180 Days. by Manairaland: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Zidoh:
The only solution is to help you withdraw the money base on commission and credit your account in Naira. Don't let anyone decieve you. They might end up twken the account from you. If you want to follow our process of withdraw the money and pay then chat me on Whatsapp.
How long will this take?
Re: Limited Paypal Account For Sale. It Has Surpassed 180 Days. by Megaking1: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Reach me through 0.7049168.302

quote author=Manairaland post=115731471]My lesotho Paypal account was limited early this year, after the said 180 days, i received an email recently from them saying that i can now withdraw my funds but i still wasn't able to, i'm not a paypal professional so i wouldn't know what to do at this point.

I need the money for medical reasons, hence the urgency. This is a screenshot below.[/quote]
Re: Limited Paypal Account For Sale. It Has Surpassed 180 Days. by Megaking1: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Check my signature let strike deal for you to get your money and pay commission after recieving ur cash
Re: Limited Paypal Account For Sale. It Has Surpassed 180 Days. by ebenmosi1: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2022
U need to register link ur bank to ur PayPal account b4 u can withdraw
Re: Limited Paypal Account For Sale. It Has Surpassed 180 Days. by Megaking1: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Verified unlimited business PayPal account for sale, dm me true my signature.
Re: Limited Paypal Account For Sale. It Has Surpassed 180 Days. by dimexy247(m): 12:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Megaking1:
Verified unlimited business PayPal account for sale, dm me true my signature.

I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster/programmer Required To Complete This Bulk Sms Web design Job. / Pls I Need IG Likes 4 My IG Post Urgently / I Need Betheme Wordpress Theme With Lincense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.