Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

The No 1 Online Business That Can Take You To 150k In 2-weeks Or Less In No Time - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The No 1 Online Business That Can Take You To 150k In 2-weeks Or Less In No Time (163 Views)

Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The No 1 Online Business That Can Take You To 150k In 2-weeks Or Less In No Time by Samuelemediong6(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
The no 1 online business that can take you to 150k in 2-weeks or less in no time.

Everyone who wants to be a business owner (Entrepreneur) Desires the perfect business with these 4 Qualities.

Smooth running
Minimal losses
and of course fast profits

You have tossed yourself around, thinking, banging your head for the perfect business.

You've gone for Webinars of the latest business guru's , Reading posts daily on Nairaland, Facebook and other media platforms.

But to no avail instead you keep coming in contact with scammers and disappointments.

Well I was once in your shoes.

My name is Samuel Peter and in the past 3 years I have had 4 business failures from the year 2019 to 2021 and 1 successful business in the year 2022, All costing me an estimate of N200,000 in total.

Funny enough that's not the most pitiful part, you see 2 out of 4 those businesses' capital was borrowed….

I was lucky to have understanding creditors .

I almost Gave up , not until I found out about this Business model I called 48-hours FIGAS (Fast Income Generating Automated system )

I will be Leading the first 25 persons by hand on 48-HOUR FIGAS in our Free webinar

Now at first , I doubted this business owing to the fact that I had lost 4 businesses in the span of 2yrs already….

But what could I have done ?

I wasn't ready to give up yet…

In April 2022 , I finally had the courage to take on 48-hours FIGAS. In the space of two weeks I made a whopping sum of 195k (check the screenshot below ), just by selling information online .

I was amazed that at last I succeeded .

You see Normally Running a business that will generate that amount (195k ) in two weeks Requires a very huge Amount of capital, Huge Amount of time on it and very high technical know-how.

But on the contrary to what you have been doing or made to believe , you don't need many of those mentioned above (i.e Huge capital, High inventory or very high technical knowledge) not even an office space,......

Just your smartphones and data and working 2-4 hours daily , you will out best those who are running regular Physical businesses.

I will be Leading the first 25 persons by hand on 48-HOUR FIGAS in our Free webinar

Now how about a business of No cost , little capital , No production , no suppliers…

If you're interested in joining our Free webinar upcoming. …

Send me a DM on Whatsapp

this offer last for only the first 25 persons .

Re: The No 1 Online Business That Can Take You To 150k In 2-weeks Or Less In No Time by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
1 slot taken , 24 slots left

(1) (Reply)

Learn High Income Digital Skills / Male Bakers At Charondave Consulting / How To Make $100 Weekly On Amazon Kdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.