Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties (935 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / Laced Brownies Almost Killed Me. / Permanent Solution To Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
anuofia..lol never even imagined you being an igbo girl lol anyways be my last mention to you ..your saving grace you from d east side ..we don’t ridicule our own but learn to mind and eat your words …won’t do you no good..meanwhile all clap are weak as your father sperm ..you can do better maybe that way he can birth a proper kiddo than you ..ibu onye iberibe..Bleep off

Nkita tagbuo gi there!
Nkiti kpa befu gi is there!
Alusi! cheesy grin
Ozu!
Agu gbukwe gi n' ndi be gi.Anu ohia kpo to nku. grin grin

Dan iska!
Go call your mother kiddo.
You think I'm one of the akwuna your mother breeds who brings peanuts home to your moraless parents?

Longathroat gbukwe unu cheesy cheesy

Ndi aguuuuu!
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Nkita tagbuo gi there!
Nkiti kpa befu gi is there!
Alusi! cheesy grin
Ozu!
Agu gbukwe gi n' ndi be gi.Anu ohia kpo to nku. grin grin

Dan iska!
Go call your mother kiddo.
You think I'm one of the akwuna your mother breeds who brings peanuts home to your moraless parents?

Longathroat gbukwe unu cheesy cheesy

Ndi aguuuuu!
hahahahahaha.. lol just unleashed a dragon from the east side lol ..ikpu Nnegi..onyeoshi azurazu..tah thunder fire you..anu mpama.
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
hahahahahaha.. lol just unleashed a dragon from the east side lol ..ikpu Nnegi..onyeoshi azurazu..tah thunder fire you..anu mpama.

Ikpu nnegi so neri nkem.
She is a dog that allows other dogs to mount her at will grin cheesy
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Ikpu nnegi so neri nkem.
She is a dog that allows other dogs to mount her at will grin cheesy
now you sounding weak…I need a proper clap back is that all you got …cheap scum bag..
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
now you sounding weak…I need a proper clap back is that all you got …cheap scum bag..

Weak ke?
On my own thread? cheesy grin
You can't defend your siblings na, ndi bu nu n'azu akwuna k' okwukwu cheesy grin
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Weak ke?
On my own thread? cheesy grin
You can't defend your siblings na, ndi bu nu n'azu akwuna k' okwukwu cheesy grin
hahahaha..your own thread lmao who dash you ..Adios ..bye bye ..onye akwuna..enjoy akwunna..leri so so gi..onye ojor…iberibe….got better things to do ..local champion lady rose ..
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
hahahaha..your own thread lmao who dash you ..Adios ..bye bye ..onye akwuna..enjoy akwunna..leri so so gi..onye ojor…iberibe….got better things to do ..local champion lady rose ..

Where are you going?
Akwuna nne gi bu ka mu bu naaaaa cheesy cheesy
Atleast I get to _fuck man,and I go still collect another before I sleep.
While your siblings spread it far and wide for both man and animals. tongue tongue
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by Executer: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
See two supposedly mature people smh
Don't you guys have jobs to do?
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by toujurs: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2022
LadyRosa:

My _cunt Smell even worst than fish cheesy cheesy grin
I bet you love to eat fish tongue tongue
Na your kind dey wash the smell off with ya tongue eeeew?!!

Go suck on your sisters cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bet you will enjoy theirs since it smells Rosy!
Anu Ewu!
You don't have class at all, you are too cheap, see the way you dragged your self through the mud. On your own thread for that matter. Classless undecided
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2022
toujurs:
You don't have class at all, you are too cheap, see the way you dragged your self through the mud. On your own thread for that matter. Classless undecided

You really have too much time to cry more than the bereaved.

Uwa!
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by culf: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
I am disappointed. This is suppose to be a wonderful, enlightening thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Having This In Her Body,, Help / What Makes Him Snore? / Malaria-resistant Mosquito?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.