Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) (35984 Views)

Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Cry some more kid, yeah that's right cry some more.

In all you do, kindly know that Obi is your next president of course you can relocate to Somalia after the election

You don't have respect. You are calling your father a kid. Is it because I told you how IBOS fought Soyinka because he won a Nobel Laurel that makes you to go out of your senses? He founded Pyrate Confraternity and he is still alive. He did nothing wrong by correcting IBO hooligans in Pyrate Confraternity apparel about the tenets of Pyrate Confraternity. The same way the IBOS behave in Pyrate Confraternity is the same way they are misbehaving on nairaland. A Yoruba man cannot join PEOPLES CLUB to behave they way they do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Hydroxide(m): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2022
jrusky:

Hahaha see dem again chest beaters. Go back and read my post I said *if Obaseki dull*apc we will win Edo pls read and understand before quoting anyone.

Can you put your money on the table let's bet it obi will not win Edo any amount?

Let me knoww if you are ready.

So Obaseki will go and fought for pdp to win Osun and same Obaseki that stood by Atiku/Okowa will now say yea let me give my state to one lunatic sepatist called Obi? Bro u dey sleep una eyes go clear wella. Edo are not your children or your slaves to dey form on Internet to win their state bro.

Your cash on the table if you are sure.
Bro, Osun states decided to vote for PDP. Obaseki did not fight anything. Osun people decided to vote for Adeleke. Which kind fight Obaseki fight? Nawa for you o. I live in Edo state and I'm from Delta state Originally. I went to the market this weekend and I was stylishly complaining how things are expensive and the women selling both young and old were telling me to vote for Peter Obi so that things will improve. They even told me to tell to my friends and family. Those women are not on the Internet o. peter obi has more offline supporters offline than online. Stop thinking it's an online movement. In this Edo state that I live, I'm very very sure Peter Obi is winning Edo. I trust my Edo people. Don't forget Edo no be Lagos bro. Edo state and Delta state does not vote party anymore. Even with the fact that Okowa is the VP of PDP, No level for PDP in Delta state. You better wake up to reality on ground and stop fooling around. People are tired of APC/ PDP. know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by IbadeHQ: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Stupid people
Some people would have been better if they existed as fowls, goats, snails, ants, grasshoppers etc but certainly not as human beings.

Because they did not sing for Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Zetty177x: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Hungry man ...but Pirates try sha. The song sweet Wella

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2022
Hydroxide:
Bro, Osun states decided to vote for PDP. Obaseki did not fight anything. Osun people decided to vote for Adeleke. Which kind fight Obaseki fight? Nawa for you o. I live in Edo state and I'm from Delta state Originally. I went to the market this weekend and I was stylishly complaining how things are expensive and the women selling both young and old were telling me to vote for Peter Obi so that things will improve. They even told me to tell to my friends and family. Those women are not on the Internet o. peter obi has more offline supporters offline than online. Stop thinking it's an online movement. In this Edo state that I live, I'm very very sure Peter Obi is winning Edo. I trust my Edo people. Don't forget Edo no be Lagos bro. Edo state and Delta state does not vote party anymore. Even with the fact that Okowa is the VP of PDP, No level for PDP in Delta state. You better wake up to reality on ground and stop fooling around. People are tired of APC/ PDP. know this and know peace.

Put your cash on the table and end these epistle. No time for talk pls.

Come back when you are ready..

Next topic pls......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Anyiamaka: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Because they did not sing for Peter Obi

Why did you single Obi out? Ishe the only person contesting this election? Be mindful of how you reason before you join their category in case you are not there yet.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by zionstaar75: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Stupid people
Some people would have been better if they existed as fowls, goats, snails, ants, grasshoppers etc but certainly not as human beings.
I don't understand u guys,do u actually know the meaning of democracy ?every one should support their candidates and the person with majority wins,simple I'm getting a bit irritated with all these insults honestly. To what end?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Mccullum: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2022
GamalNasser:
APC is gathering of con artist,criminals, terrorist, ritualist and drug dealers

This is an insult to sensible persons, that lady pastor and the lady with Kabaka are they age mate to you,

or your sense of reason has been beclouded with emotional conspiracy, grin

this is foolishness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by IbadeHQ: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Anyiamaka:

Why did you single Obi out? Ishe the only person contesting this election? Be mindful of how you reason before you join their category in case you are not there yet.

Is it a problem for you obi-tuarist to campaign without bitterness and hatred?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Hydroxide(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2022
jrusky:

Put your cash on the table and end these epistle. No time for talk pls.

Come back when you are ready..

Next topic pls......
How much you get? Abeg go chop jare. Lol
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Anyiamaka: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Is it a problem for you obi-tuarist to campaign without bitterness and hatred?
When water and oil try to mix, water finds it's level and so should you!
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Diligent1(f): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2022
Arysexy:
This Benin cultist Kabaka that Edo Governor Obaseki condition am for his level, now he don dey get mouth as election reach. The tout Oshiomole used in Edo.

The useless cultist tout celebrated one billion Naira in his account during Oshiomole time as Governor. He used his rotten mouth to insult Obaseki that he doesn't have child, as God may have it, Obaseki won, and used bulldozer to finish his hotel.

APC is a party of thugs and useless touts
What about Peter Obi's son who wears Biafra cloth and match Nigerian flag, Peter Obi who put logo of Biafra on his beer brand and you expect me to vote for that kind of person, you must be joking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2022
Hydroxide:
How much you get? Abeg go chop jare. Lol

Hahaha funny you bro. I remember how I bet with two of your obi chest beaters that Labour when they said Labour will get 580k vote in Osun and I bet with the two of them that if Labour get 5k votes in osun I will quit NL and will pay him the 50k he chose by himself as our bet unfortunately Labour could not even get 3k votes.

Bro the deal is done and sealed. Better wake up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by GamalNasser: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2022
Mccullum:

This is an insult to sensible persons, that lady pastor and the lady with Kabaka are they age mate to you,

or your sense of reason has been beclouded with emotional conspiracy, grin

this is foolishness cheesy

You don't want to have sense..
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by BananaPeel(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2022
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta9gZFSA9fc

A group of APC members, were seen gathered together, singing a Emi lokan remix of hand de shake leg de shake. "Baba wey do well"

I like how Edo youths deal with APC.
98% of them are Obidient. They will show Tinubu shege.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by woleabayo(f): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2022
ok ooooooooo radarada
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by CallmeCHIKE: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Beautiful. This is a better way to respond to the nonsense of the pirates. No insult, no name calling, just vibes and cruise. Those whose campaign is based on lies, propaganda, insult and fake news can keep it up. From this side, we are keeping it real.

Kudos to Kabaka and Edo APC. This is very impressive.

An 1diot. You’re cheering for a renowned cultist and a popular criminal because he’s endorsing your candidate. The bar is in hell. God help us.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Jnrprince1(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Sycophants

The richest among them there don't have up to a hundred thousand Naira in his bank account yet, they want to vote for an 86yrs old man that cannot stand up right on his own
enemy of progress as if you have up to 7k in ur current/savings account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by diplomat058(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Sycophants

The richest among them there don't have up to a hundred thousand Naira in his bank account yet, they want to vote for an 86yrs old man that cannot stand up right on his own

You can say that without crying grin

A self confessed refugee in Germany talking about financial independence. What a joke! grin

BATified!!

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Hydroxide(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2022
jrusky:

Hahaha funny you bro. I remember how I bet with two of your obi chest beaters that Labour when they said Labour will get 580k vote in Osun and I bet with the two of them that if Labour get 5k votes in osun I will quit NL and will pay him the 50k he chose by himself as our bet unfortunately Labour could not even get 3k votes.

Bro the deal is done and sealed. Better wake up.
who knows the LP candidate in Osun state? He only wanted to ride on the popularity of Peter Obi. Lots of those people that voted for PDP in the osun election will rather Vote peter obi in the Presidential election. Guy, you need to know that this coming election is beyond party now it's about the candidate. I'm voting LP for president, APC for governorship. So na 50k you wan bet? Abeg go and use it to buy food stuffs and eat well.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by hohafrank(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Judeerons32:
you should ask who Tony kabaka is no hating. not everyone who supports Tinubu is broke.the man u said does not have 100k lol owns a 2021 Mercedes.
He was the person Obaseki dealt with and he came on his knees begging the Governor.
The governor would have stripped him of his I'll gotten wealth.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by verygoodbadboi: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Gathering of fouls
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Kingcalls: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Everybody won't support your Obi.

Leave them with their Agbado and Cassava...

Obi has no single landmark project in my state, Anambra, after 8 years.

Posterity will certainly be kinder to Obiano.

What landmark project did Tinubu build even with the high income that lagos have .... worst governor lagos ever had ...or u think we are foolish...

We know u are an Afonja ... if not Google i wud hv asked u to mention 5 villages in Anambra that u claim to come from... u arecfrom Anambra and u dont know that Peter obi rebuilt that onitsha road that was a disaster for years ...A federal road ooo
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by ozonelayer79: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Their mumu never do them.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Basher8583: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Look at them. This is where dey disguise as obi supporters and release fake news only for another member to debunk it.

Must you always come up with a story for everything.

It appears that's how you lieing OBIdients operate for you to think everyone operates like that.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Owologbo(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Beautiful. This is a better way to respond to the nonsense of the pirates. No insult, no name calling, just vibes and cruise. Those whose campaign is based on lies, propaganda, insult and fake news can keep it up. From this side, we are keeping it real.

Agbero support agbero. No big deal.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Osobi32(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2022
This man tinubu and his people are just senseless, why are they always getting involve with touts? A very bad way to market a presidential candidate. Now people will drag him further!
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Morenzy15: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2022
Do you desire to increase the length of your joystick?
Do you desire to last longer in bed and give your spouse the best in the other room?
Get our Vimax Penis Capsule.
Very effective for penis enlargement within few weeks.

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by monex(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2022
seunmsg:

lol kudos to kabaka really

Dude is arguably one of the worst humans to ever walk the earth. His support would do well for your Patron but there's no need to say kudos to Kabaka. Better to say Kudos to BAT for increasing his voter base.

I do not support BAT but I think he will win. I hope he never tries to empower the likes of Kabaka if he does win
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by joepepsy(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Kabaka is richer than your generation and next.
NaijaRoyalty:
Sycophants

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Evergreen12345(f): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2022
seunmsg:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) / Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO / Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.