Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket (32367 Views)

Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by YourhealthNG2(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2022
If not that it was stated that these are Yorubas, I'm sure people who see, think and dream only Igbos, would have blamed Igbos. The same people who think that it is only by playing tribal card (Emi lokan) that may win the next elections.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Skillsnigeria: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2022
That's good
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Chiffy: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

You go fear Yoruba group.

They even printed two banners Leemao.

Elder Arokoyo should understand that the ship already sailed. Asiwaju had to do that because of the equation, you cannot win an election on a minority-minority ticket.

The SW will vote Asiwaju whether Muslim or Christians and we are voting him based on his track record as governor and I can beat my hairy chest today that Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate among the contenders.

If he is qualified, let us hear him speak today at the Nigerian Bar Association conference.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Splitmind: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Ipob elders you mean. No right thinking Yoruba son will ever protest against Tinubu.

Only omo ale and Igbos hate him, patriotic Nigerians are begging for BAT to come and save Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Splitmind: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Opintiwa:
Muslim muslim ticket is dead on arrival

So is Pitobi angry
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by hammer3x: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2022

Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by akbonus: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

You go fear Yoruba group.

They even printed two banners Leemao.

Elder Arokoyo should understand that the ship already sailed. Asiwaju had to do that because of the equation, you cannot win an election on a minority-minority ticket.

The SW will vote Asiwaju whether Muslim or Christians and we are voting him based on his track record as governor and I can beat my hairy chest today that Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate among the contenders.

you can break your chest if you like, tufnubu can never i repeat can never rule Nigeria, characters like Tifnubu will steal Nigeria to death.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Eriokanmi: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2022
Agba ko ma ni tan l'ori ilęooooo. Ashęęę!

Those people saying there's nothing wrong in Tinubu's choice of a vp need to visit the hospital for proper medical diagnosis. They're called jégudujęra, alatenuję ędaa.

If as an elder, you see what's wrong and you can't correct it, you've failed your role as an elder. Many of these people have nothing to gain or lose in life. They've attained their peak already. Money isn't everything. Tinubu is simply trying God and he will be shocked next year after the results are announced. I'm happy this is happening under his own party, not from the opposition. Even the region he's counting on for support for making that wrong choice are kicking against it.

Tinubu whom I know wella, would have taken the issue to the UN today, had he been another ruling party trying this. He'd have sponsored several media houses to publish propaganda against the muslim-muslim tocket, and say it's sacrilegious.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Draslo(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Muslim Muslim ticket is satanic, not acceptable

Define Satanic. Tinubu is the most liberal Muslim ever to contest for the Nigerian Presidency
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by williamnbogu: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Good stuff
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by akbonus: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
They should go and sleep, BAT23 is a done deal

done? by who sir? Tinubu will not get 20 meters close to wining the election mark my word.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2022
Draslo:

Define Satanic. Tinubu is the most liberal Muslim ever to contest for the Nigerian Presidency
Liberal my foot

No thief is liberal

Tinubu is a thief
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Obamaofusa: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2022
Mercisharelove:
Yoruba Elders, Tinubu supporters protest over Muslim-Muslim ticket

…appeal to Tinubu, Shettima to rejig presidential ticket

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/yoruba-elders-tinubu-supporters-protest-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Good but this is an old news.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Eriokanmi: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Are you sure you're really from yorubaland? This your comment is alien to us. We don't address our elders this way. You should have rephrased and just supported your candidate politely.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by VERDA: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2022
etrouble:
Example of Madness.

Several candidates are contesting in several parties including some useless clowns, yet you are complaining about the combination of one party even when you have the option of voting for any of the other clowns. This is simply Madness.

You people keep pushing this line, not everybody is a political prostitute...there are millions of genuine APC die hard supporters who by the Muslim Muslim decision have been demoralised and can't just jump ship easily even though based on deep convictions find it very hard to support the ticket.

Let's learn to think beyond our little selfish goals, Tinubu and his supporters who have no issues with the ticket might not be able to do anything at this point but for heaven's sake show some level of understanding with people who have supposedly stood by you all through your career till this decision.

At least we all know the elder in question has always supported him.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Maliqcious: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
see this one
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Exceed15: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2022
If it was Christian-Christian tickets so many churches would have been burnt down in the north as a way of expressing their displeasure.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Alaefulu(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2022
Ahmed has made his choice as a politician who is smart and know what It's take to win,i strongly believe those who wanted him to pick a Christian from a region that is dirminated by Muslim wouldn't vote for him...
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Adexxi(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2022
This Muslim-Muslim ticket is just a big NO for me , will those Muslims fanatics accept if it other way . Radarada . With this Power should remain in the North since Peter Obi infact no ibo man can become the President of this country . Wailers are free to gnash their teeth grin
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Adexxi(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2022
Ori e ti daru . Tinubu failed the moment he picked a muslim .
Draslo:

Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by AdedoyinO(f): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu does not give a hoot about any Yoruba kan kan. I mean, bold of this group to think Tinubu cares about Yoruba because the man has done zilch for the tribe.

All of you should go home, your Baba only cares for his ambition not yoruba, not Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by iscom(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Oh! Good one from them
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Bullion van will change the story.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Adexxi(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Ori e ti daru . Where is your maral Didn't your useless parent taught you don't every disrespect people older than your father even your Ologogoro father can't lace the boot of any of them .

Sorry I mentioned your father but Omò osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re
Splitmind:
Ipob elders you mean. No right thinking Yoruba son will ever protest against Tinubu.

Only omo ale and Igbos hate him, patriotic Nigerians are begging for BAT to come and save Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Draslo(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Adexxi:
Ori e ti daru . Tinubu failed the moment he picked a muslim .
Jump off a cliff
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Chopcy29: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2022
That is Yoruba for you, they always love and want to support their own. Hausa the same.
See Igbos are one of the most stupid set of humans that I’ve seen, especially their leaders
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by VERDA: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2022
Alaefulu:
Ahmed has made his choice as a politician who is smart and know what It's take to win,i strongly believe those who wanted him to pick a Christian from a region that is dirminated by Muslim wouldn't vote for him...

This is a very flawed thinking, after we hear things like, it's not about religion but competence From the likes of you.

Is the south not dominated by Christians??, yet most southerners had no issues with Tinubu's emergence based on religion, just his running mate.

We will never go anywhere as a country if we do not stop this double standard and keep playing by different rules.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Cachexia: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2022
We're free to vote anybody, if you are not comfortable with Bat vote for your favorite. While all d noise about Muslim/ Muslim, many of us are hypocrites. Fake pretending to be religious.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Adexxi(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2022
Make I use of the next available poison . Oponu oniranu undecided
Draslo:

Jump off a cliff
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Adexxi(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2022
You are right but let start with christian-christian Presidency first if we will take you serious

Hypocrite undecided

VERDA:

This is a very flawed thinking, after we hear things like, it's not about religion but competence From the likes of you.

Is the south not dominated by Christians??, yet most southerners had no issues with Tinubu's emergence based on religion, just his running mate.

We will never go anywhere as a country if we do not stop this double standard and keep playing by different rules.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Allisgud: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2022
At least apc still have some sensible elders,but not withstanding we reject tinubu not just on Muslim ticket alone,let him go home and play with his grandchildren

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal / APC Governors At Their Meeting In Abuja Yesterday (Photos) / Syndicate Smuggling Fish For Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno Caught By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.