Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket (32383 Views)

Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by effort1: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

You go fear Yoruba group.

They even printed two banners Leemao.

Elder Arokoyo should understand that the ship already sailed. Asiwaju had to do that because of the equation, you cannot win an election on a minority-minority ticket.

The SW will vote Asiwaju whether Muslim or Christians and we are voting him based on his track record as governor and I can beat my hairy chest today that Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate among the contenders.

I'm in southwest and I'll vote Peter Obi. Lagos votes will be shared between Obi and Tinubu. Osun will never vote for Tinubu. You've lost Osun State already. Even your Dominion in Ibadan is doubtful. As for Kano, forget it. APC has lost Kano. Kano, Kebbi, Jigawa are going to Kwankwaso. Atiku will give you problem in Northeast. Obi will win southeast and southsouth. He will also win many states in the north central. Expect him to share part of Southwest votes too.

After the election, your cursed Muslim brotherhood party will understand how destructive your stupid Muslim Muslim ticket is. Tinubu's old age and poor health are not even favouring him. These two points refuse to go away.

Your only way out is to rig the election. Aside from rigging, APC has lost.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by spinna: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2022
There are moslems here in this group .even the moslems in the north would not want it because it means more kidnapping and more terrorism
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Alaefulu(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2022
quote author=VERDA post=115941538]
emotions is not in the game of politics and Ahmed being who he his knows what shettima can bring onboard,the pdp expected Ahmed to come with a Christian running mate so that it will be a easy one for them but I guess Ahmed choice has put them in a very tight situations so plz bro or whomever you are the ball is in your court to ether support Ahmed for a power shit to South or choose other who represent your interest...
This is a very flawed thinking, after we hear things like, it's not about religion but competence From the likes of you.

Is the south not dominated by Christians??, yet most southerners had no issues with Tinubu's emergence based on religion, just his running mate.

We will never go anywhere as a country if we do not stop this double standard and keep playing by different rules.[/quote]
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by mandax: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2022
How the plan for Muslim-Muslim ticket unfolded: Tinubu will not last long if APC wins. Once Tinubu passes on to the world beyond, Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer will take over. President Shettima will now force the agenda of Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws for an Islamic Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Oyecool: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2022
I don't really understand all this unnecessary rants on Muslim Muslim ticket of APC! Is it only APC we have why don't you go alternate round.
Then who and who are the Yorùbá so called elder? Who are they fighting for Church or Mosque? They should go and sit down and focus on another lingering salient issues surrounding National development.
Mercisharelove:
Yoruba Elders, Tinubu supporters protest over Muslim-Muslim ticket

…appeal to Tinubu, Shettima to rejig presidential ticket

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/yoruba-elders-tinubu-supporters-protest-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by ajawe: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2022
this is not good for him, leting go is too late now
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by VERDA: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Adexxi:
You are right but let start with christian-christian Presidency first if we will take you serious

Hypocrite undecided

What are you even saying?, what you just typed has nothing to do with what I wrote...You seem confused...who said anything about Christian Christian ticket? Carry your wahala shift abeg...confused human being.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by iyohagodfrey: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2022
Mumuistic people. The time to substitute vp has passed. Tinubu cannot change anything now. Pitch your tent with either Atiku or Obi. That is where the pendulum is swinging now. Is it even the turn of the Yoruba to produce the next president of Nigeria?
ajawe:
this is not good for him, leting go is too late now
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Davigor: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2022
What will be the faith of the youth in Nigeria
If paradventure Baba Tinubu won the general election come February 2023. Because to the look of things majority of the youth are not in his side, what will be our faith ?
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by shineeye1: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Mercisharelove:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/yoruba-elders-tinubu-supporters-protest-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Although it is very true that some Muslims will even represent christian interest and welfare better than many so-called Christians, it is crucial that equity be seen to be done in appointments.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by jrusky(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

Elder Arokoyo should understand that the ship already sailed. Asiwaju had to do that because of the equation, you cannot win an election on a minority-minority ticket.

The SW will vote Asiwaju whether Muslim or Christians and we are voting him based on his track record as governor and I can beat my hairy chest today that Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate among the contenders.

Bro to be honest I'm not scare a bit as per Muslim Muslim noise because I'm not apc so why killing myself over another party decision.

All I know is SW will never vote for Obi either Muslim or christain. North can not vote obi either Muslim or Christain.

Any SW that vote obi is a bastard. Bro sometime ago I said I have some damning documents and facts in my possession I stumbled on them on a very secretive archives and copied them and are with me till today.

Read this: *Wole Soyinka travelled to Biafra where he held a meeting with Odumegwu Ojukwu and then with Victor banjo and Philip Alale. The latter two were soon executed by Ojukwu. It was from Victor Banjo that Soyinka first ever heard the name Olusegun Obasanjo***

To tell you anyone shouting obi a Biafra and ipob sympathiser to rule Nigeria is a cursed person.

I have so many evidence like this in my possession for days like this now same people who has never claim to be a Nigerians now want Nigeria especially obi himself. Bro his son Asoluko stepped on Nigeria flag while wearing Biafra TShirt and face Mask.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Talentempire: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2022
Take it or leave it the population of Christians in Nigeria is far above the Muslims

The Muslims know this yet they don't want to accept .

Muslims are taking advantage of the fact that Christians are not really interested in politics

Now Christians are interested
So I can tell you for free that Tinubu will loose if he doesn't change his running mate
Though even he if changed his vice
Nigerians are tire of PDP APC.

Northerners are playing housa politics on Tinubu but he is so blinded not to see

Their expectation is he may not make it till the end of the tenure
And that way his vice being a Muslim will take over

And power remains in the north

If you get brain do the mathematics

Yoruba Muslims are not thinking far
Like the northern Muslims

Yoruba Muslims just understand it is the turn of the yorubas Shi ke nen.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by after4: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2022
Hmm so now you know you are a minority headslamming slime guzzling skull minner

grin grin

LegendHero:
Lol.

Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2022
Opintiwa:
Muslim muslim ticket is dead on arrival
So says an ipob terrorist
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by MNDY(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

The SW is a force no doubt. Only RCCG Yoruba Christains will deal with Tinubu in 2023 for insulting the Christian faith.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by amaridigital(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2022
[quote author=paramakina202 post=115741516][/quote]
Igbos are Jews practicing Judaism and not christians
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Musa2018(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Some people no get wisdom sometimes o!!! If you have your PVC you are free to vote whomever you wanted... Stop catching crush with this matter abeg..If you are not OK Pls if hv other candidates I bliv BAT has better political analyst far better than the ones on NLand. grin
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by tonididdy(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2022
So many reasons why this man is unfit to be president.
He's solely relying on his money to win presidency .
Because his resume stinks .

Drug accusations
Religious provocations
Health issues
Age falsification
Public avoidance
Toutism and godfatherism
Corruptible traces
Money laundering
Forgery

The list is endless on just one MAN ....Nobody owns Nigeria. There is nothing like emilokan, Nigeria is not a sex round!

I'm an Edo man, as an Edo man I consider my roots closer ro the yorubas than the igbos and I've no business with the North.

If the SW had reputably provided Osinbanjo ... I would not even look in the direction of Peter Obi .

In a century where youths allover the world are correcting the mindset that the old and elderly are the best leaders, it will be stupid of any Nigerian youth to defend or vote for an 80yr old grandpa with health issues.

...Nigeria youths must show the world, we are not unsmart, we are in control because the world is watching.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by GardenOfGod(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2022
The old grandpa no de listen to advice from anyone. He doesn't care about how or what others feel about his decisions. Reason why his chairman made this statement...
Mercisharelove:

Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Muslim Muslim ticket is satanic, not acceptable

Are they not political jobbers? Unknown APC people. Our forefathers have never laid the foundation of Politics with religious segregation.

Jakande and Jafojo were both Muslims as Governor and Deputy Governor of Lagos.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Lazenby007(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2022
TINUBU IS A DISASTER
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Bonavi: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2022
LegendHero:

Says someone from a zone that kick their fadas with bicycle kick in the morning.

Abi no be your people almost use insult deafen this Enugu former governor on Twitter few days ago?
And thats y u will start insulting an elder this very morning
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by MUHDHBUKHARI1: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Figment of imagination. 6v19 northern states. we are born to rule...
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by tonididdy(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2022
babaolofin:

Are they not political jobbers? Unknown APC people. Our forefathers have never laid the foundation of Politics with religious segregation.

Jakande and Jafojo were both Muslims as Governor and Deputy Governor of Lagos.
Lagos is a state not a country.
The North has both gov and Deputy as Muslims also.
So does many East and southern states have Christian Christian.
So what's your
point?
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Gistlobby: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by MrPADDY(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2022
This is serious
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by MNDY(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2022
Hydroxide:
Omotoyosi Ogunbanwo wrote:

I actually genuinely feel sorry for BAT. Maybe he was a brilliant man at one point in his life. Maybe he was coherent many years ago. Maybe he did have the blueprint for Lagos and was never able to finish building it �. Maybe… just maybe. But we are not risking the lives of 200M+ people for maybe.

We are addressing the reality in front of us. And the reality says

1. BAT was involved in money laundering a criminal offense.
2. He is a very sick, very old man who needs full care and attention from at least 2/3 nurses daily.
3. He is very incoherent. Mixes up his sentences. I think his brain understands what he wants to say but he just can’t find the words to explain himself. Missing neurons and connections between the frontal lobe and left hemisphere can do that.

I do genuinely feel sorry for those who have to sell this bad product. Can’t be easy but I will be praying for you. Namaste my lovelies.

Everytime I hear Peter Obi speak, my heart just dey go gidigidi bambam. This man is so brilliant Kai. I need to find time and be in New York next weekend oh.

The universe has blessed us with a man of such high caliber. Well brought up, brilliant, educated, an entrepreneur. An older generation who understands what the millennials and Gen Z’s in this country needs. A man so focused. So intelligent. He is filled with facts literally. We truly do not deserve the caliber of man that Peter Obi is. Because if not for politics! Wetin concern a brilliant entrepreneur with a professional drug money launderer? If not for Nigerian politics, Tinubu should be languishing in prison. If not for Nigerian politics, he has absolute no business being compared with Peter Obi.

As a matter of fact, like everyone at old age, Tinubu has returned to a child. It manifests evidently from declaring himself as next (Emi lo kan) and his inability to talk straight.

Nigerians cannot afford to hand over a dying country to such person that will use play-play to govern like a child.

Anyone who has stayed around the aged very well will understand how they are no longer sound in mind, spirit and body to be in charge of anything.
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2022
tonididdy:

Lagos is a state not a country.
The North has both gov and Deputy as Muslims also.
So does many East and southern states have Christian Christian.
So what's your
point?

You have no point. A State is a component of Country. There is no Law that made religion a requirement of governance. Lagos situation is not the same as IBO land. In Lagos, there Christian & Muslim population. That is our situation in South West.

Our forefathers in Politics (Awolowo and Akintola) are Christians under regional system of government . Awolowo once had a Christian as running mate while running for Presidency.

Yorubas will never complain of religion in Politics except few hungry unknown elements looking for survival.

When campaign starts they will tire. No blackmail can stop Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Tvoice: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2022
Baba wey nor well e dey shout emilokan , hehehehehe
Re: Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Zikojukwu:
God bless Yoruba people, God bless my good in-laws.

Only that they are betrayal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? / Atiku At The Wedding Of Abba Bello Haliru, Son Of Haliru Mohammed Bello / IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.