Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette (43894 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Buhari Yet To Fill Cabinet Positions One Month After Resignation Of Ministers / 21 Former Govs, Deputy Govs Still Receive Salaries As Senators, Ministers (names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Antai123(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
grin grin grin see Buhari that came to fight corruption...Now na Corruption dey fight Buhari... grin grin grin...

Very soon APC slaves will come to defend their brother, and then praise Buhari, if possible compare Buhari's regime to GoodLuck regime. Just to prove a satanic point. Tweeh.

If You no vote Peter Obi, your children and you will suffer the dividend of this APC poor mal- administration.

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bodmum:
may Almighty Allah strike dead the entire family of whoever is planning to vote apc in coming election.
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
may they never see good things in life
since they've decided to force bad thing like Tinubu to Nigeria for their own selfish purpose, may their ways be dark and slippery.
may their generation be cursed forever and may peace be far from them.
may the blood of all Nigerians killed due to insecurity be on their head now and forever.
amen amin isee aseee Sango

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by LadyRosa(f): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lol...

It's so painful until we find ourselves in that shoe.

This is exactly my prayer point cool

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by DLSReigns: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Where should i categorize this? The normal northern paddy paddy formula for running govt or another monumental fraud level that the president isnt aware of? Or better still, another shocker for the president. Mr. Bashir, you just lost the moral right to condemn corruption going forward!By the way many like him still get paid for doing nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Betanaija42moro: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
That's why nobody can ever convince me to vote APC or PDP again.

We need a new set of Leaders. The corruption and waste in governance is too much

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by daygee12: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
kelvinunilag:
Make peter obi no win first!!!!!!

Wetin u go do? No be Biafra remain
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Gkay1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na thief na
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Ebubu9: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Slymontee:
See small boy earning x2 the salary of a professor with 20 years experience. This country was structured to favour lunatics and punish sane people. I hope we all get tired and change this narrative soonest!!!
I swear. Earning 1 million monthly at the age of 24. Just for being an Aide.

9 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by adioolayi(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
The guy was earning more than the Professors....

He was an assistant special aide to the President at this time and not senior special assistant !!!

So, a common assistant aide is earning far higher than a University Professor!!!

If ASUU called off this strike and not fight this nonsense....dem be epa!!!

17 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Fkmodhi: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Buhari will fight corruption while osinbajo will be in charge of economy lol...thank god for pprayers for our darling daddy

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by omenka1: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Well, local man gat no power other than OBIdiently waiting for 2023 to do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Prinzzy5: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
See the impunity, the corruption and the sheer hypocrisy! And yet, someone would try to separate Tinubu from these corrupt practices.
Bringing him to continue what Buhari has started?..

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Machalla(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
kelvinunilag:
Make peter obi no win first!!!!!!
watin go haopen?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Opmic: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
And University students are all at home because of lecturers unwillingness to sign up under this fraud system.

Seriously, Nigeria need help.
And a lot of Nigerians are still standing on our possible way to freedom, which is removing anything related to the present and past administrations and fill with something new.
New set of individuals will first focus on building their brand by doing well, other than looking for a way to loot money.
The present and older administration believes they already have a structure so they are confident to rule anyhow.
Imagine, all the students of the public versity institutions of a country have been at home for over 6 months, in the 21st century. And they government confidently run their deeds without any fear. Meeeen this is bad, but it's not their fault, it's the people fault. If nobody had backed the agbado ND cassava walking dead, he would have forced the current flag bearer to do something to most of our problem, knowing it's affecting him.
But some of us, who don't have tumor on our brain, who is not mad or insane will still look at the current situation of this nation and still shamelessly say something good about APC.
It is well with Nigeria ooo.
I'm obidient nitemi.

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Obidatti2023s(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
We lost Nigeria under Buhari! This country will never be same again!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Codes151(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
All these youths are liars. This one was making noise. Today he's part of the rot
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by castrokins(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
The Dunce Earns 3x The Salary Of A Professor. But Let's Pretend There's No Money For ASUU.

8 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Grandmeister(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
This dumbo earns twice more than professors who have given decades of their lives to academic excellence?? How can ANYONE justify this?? How?? And he is an assistant to an aide? My goodness!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Explorerx(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Larrykkk:
Good evening Everyone, please I need your help to complete my Graduate Record Examination so I can proceed with my studies in USA. All I have saved so far is 140k but it's not enough because the exam is $221 please I need like 9k to complete it. Dollar has affected the exchange rate...I used piggyvest to lock the money so I won't spend.
Idiot
Me sef no go even Cotonou go school
I go come pay for you to go abroad??
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by ayo2008: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
nlfpmod:
Documents show Bashir Ahmad continued to illegally draw salaries months after resigning as Buhari’s media aide

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-documents-show-bashir-ahmad-continued-to-illegally-draw-salaries-months-after-resigning-as-buharis-media-aide/

My concern is that a full professor don't earn up to 800k per month. What a country. Some people will sit down castigating ASUU for embarking on strike.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Angelfrost(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
APC and PDP have no interest in moving this nation forward in any way...

It's just stealing, borrowing, and stealing they care about!

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by tonididdy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Obi must jail buhari angry

6 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by DOM7: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tomorrow this one will say PDP corrupt! Garba shehu and Adesina will come out and defend why theirs is a better corruption.

7 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by etrouble: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Everything about this Buhari is nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by bitbillionaire: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bodmum:
may Almighty Allah strike dead the entire family of whoever is planning to vote apc in coming election.

Wow! Did you just say 'the entire family'?

Hmmm! And you don't think if any of your own family member vote for APC that your prayer would affect you too?

Learn to control your emotion young man and watch what you pray for.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Lionking1913(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Insha Allah dey will neva live to witness d swearing in.
Bodmum:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by abbeytech98: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bodmum:

U no well… this show how shallow minded you are
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by captainamiedi1: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
na 800K the werey they even collect every month self. rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Ojudu Abandons Daughter, Moremi Ojudu Over Facebook Post - Ajayi Oluwole / Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today / Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.