Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette (43893 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Buhari Yet To Fill Cabinet Positions One Month After Resignation Of Ministers / 21 Former Govs, Deputy Govs Still Receive Salaries As Senators, Ministers (names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by tunapawizzy: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2022
HRMK:
why the big surprise here?do you need any marabout to tell you the boy has the aso rock cabals as his political godfathers?
The surprise is not even what the boy earns or him still drawing salary while he wasnt working despite the governments anti corruption braggadocio, the real surprise is that someone that earns 40k per month and still being owed salaries will still vote APC come 2023
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by tunapawizzy: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2022
hush15:

The funniest part be say Tinubu case go worse if Nigeria go make mistake of voting him lasan.
Leave them o. They are saying Tinubu, the godfather of ApC and the one they claim brought Buharis government to power will come and liberate Nigerians from the bad governance of Apc
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by ini4brandon(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2022
I hope the 265 likes transformed into 265k.
Angeo:
Someone should please send me small thing to eat with even if is just 1k please, I have not had anything to eat since yesterday and am very hungry please. May you never lack and may God in heaven bless you. Amen

Account
Iyom Angela
GT Bank
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by DaRuud(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2022
nlfpmod:
Documents show Bashir Ahmad continued to illegally draw salaries months after resigning as Buhari’s media aide

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-documents-show-bashir-ahmad-continued-to-illegally-draw-salaries-months-after-resigning-as-buharis-media-aide/

Buhari :

Last last , after 2 weeks all those who are bothered about BASHIR Ahmad s salary will forget once the next housemate of BBN is evicted.

Buhari : BASHIR hope that girl , Naima wet you marry from Katsina don get belle , 2 cows for the naming ceremony.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by DaRuud(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2022
nlfpmod:
Documents show Bashir Ahmad continued to illegally draw salaries months after resigning as Buhari’s media aide

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-documents-show-bashir-ahmad-continued-to-illegally-draw-salaries-months-after-resigning-as-buharis-media-aide/

Buhari:
Dear Bashir

Last last , after 2 weeks all those who are bothered about BASHIR Ahmad s salary will forget once the next housemate of BBN is evicted.

Buhari : BASHIR hope that girl , Naima wet you marry from Katsina don get belle , 2 cows for the naming ceremony.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by PharmacyStore: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Corruption everywhere
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Chilaski: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
See the amount he earns as salary while a Professor goes home with 350k. Next he will produce a backdated letter showing he wrote that his salary be stopped. Criminals.

jlinkd78:
Welcome to Buhari's anti-corruption regime. When you see this guy turn truth upside down in defending this cluelessness in governance u will now understand that earning a gross of over a Million Naira a month in this contraption that barely implement N30,000 minimum wage is like living in disconnect from reality and expressing his right opinion will return hunger. Come to think of it how on Earth will someone who resigned his position still be earning salary with all d automation and e-payment channels d govt claimed to be operating on? Ideally d system was supposed to prorate his May salary for up to 11th May and pay accordingly but this idiot after chopletting (In Zebrudaya voice) May , June and July salaries in full is claiming in August to have returned salaries paid after resigning thinking we are fools.
God please forgive us our sins and bypass all protocol and enthrone an Obi presidency
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by danny086(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
You have always been hungry.... Use Ur data money chop first....
Angeo:
Someone should please send me small thing to eat with even if is just 1k please, I have not had anything to eat since yesterday and am very hungry please. May you never lack and may God in heaven bless you. Amen

Account
Iyom Angela
GT Bank
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by lollybee15(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is exactly our IPPIS payslip in Federal Civil Service, wow, by age, he is 31 years old, earning this amount per month. A director's net pay in some MDAs, who is in his 50s, who has been in service for over 20 years, is not more than 350k in a month while this one is earning over 800k as net pay per month. May God help us in this country and deliver us from this evil government. Yet they kept paying him after resignation. Now, he's been reappointed after he lost the primary election into house of Rep. I believe there will be many more of his likes in that Aso Villa, doing nothing, just bearing Special Assistants.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Sunnyja: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
nlfpmod:

Where are the darling daddy crew, are they on leave.
How is this ok in a sane society that you claimed your darling is building?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by webhostbiz: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tax deduction: Political tax. Pls ourtax accountants, which one is political tax?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by HRMK: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
my dear,i wont take sides with any political party or politician!they are all same!pdp looted for 16yrs!apc has bn on same track in last 7yrs!even the so called obi has secret investments abroad just like atiku and tinubu!the pandora connection!the differences btw one politician and the other are how greedy and smart in stealing!they are all rogues with no exception!!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by mankan2k7(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
I am even tire to curse naija govt. again. Corruption is so deep in this country.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by HeavenShield: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Borrow and continue to pay politicians.
Nigerian politicians will never change.

Chai, these men will collapse this country O!!
It's a serious matter. And ASUU is on strike
Re: Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette by Renee5468: 4:52am On Aug 17, 2022
That's great. I was impressed by your writing. I am happy to see such a topic. Please come
<a href="https://www.hca-rewards.com/">HCA Rewards</a>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons / Senator Ojudu Abandons Daughter, Moremi Ojudu Over Facebook Post - Ajayi Oluwole / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.