Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Buhari, Others Congratulate Kenya's President-Elect, William Ruto - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Buhari, Others Congratulate Kenya's President-Elect, William Ruto (16790 Views)

Elizabeth Truss: Buhari, Biden, Macron, Scholz, Others Congratulate New UK PM / William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect / Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Others Congratulate Kenya's President-Elect, William Ruto by Laggafin: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
grin Obama didn't run under green party he ran under democratic party... Obama didn't come from no where he was previously a senator in the United States... Atiku might not have won 2019 but his performance under PDP can't be compares to when he ran under AC 2007 where he got 2m votes... That's what Party structures does for a candidate... Obi has lost Man
FrOm Ur Piece of trash .. have seen u know nothing about politics..but I will still indulge u a bit more till de agbado u ate goes out ur system.. Obama was a black senator who came as an underdog and took de carpet off the feet of politucal principalities like clinton and Sanders.. he also roundly defeated aN American military veteran cum near eternal congressman McCain who was running on shadows of another political establishment the Bush' s who was also an incumbent .. recently we also saw a Donald trump who held no politucal position before or even structures bulldoze political lords in the republican party and also defeated hilary.. America's Benito to emerge president because it's not about structures but about individuals and citizenship power to elect who they want.. it has happened all over de world and continues to happen.. we saw it happen in France with Emmanuel macron emergence.. so boy kontinu eating agbado .. its your right but I can assure you Peter obi who has been Gov in Anarmbra state for 8 solid years and transformed that state as epicenter of devolopment will be president in 2023.. take D's information seriously and bank it for your own good
Re: Buhari, Others Congratulate Kenya's President-Elect, William Ruto by PharmacyStore: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Congrats to Kenyans
Re: Buhari, Others Congratulate Kenya's President-Elect, William Ruto by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Laggafin:

FrOm Ur Piece of trash .. have seen u know nothing about politics..but I will still indulge u a bit more till de agbado u ate goes out ur system.. Obama was a black senator who came as an underdog and took de carpet off the feet of politucal principalities like clinton and Sanders.. he also roundly defeated a veteran McCain who was running on shadows of another political establishment the Bush' s who was also an incumbent .. recently we also saw a Donald trump who held no politucal position before or even structures bulldoze political lords in the republican party and also defeated hilary.. America's Benito to emerge president because it's not about structures but about individuals and citizenship power to elect who they want.. it has happened all over de world and continues to happen.. we saw it happen in France with Emmanuel macron emergence.. so boy kontinu eating agbado .. its your right but I can assure you Peter obi who has been Gov in Anarmbra state for 8 solid years and transformed that state as epicenter of devolopment will be president in 2023.. take D's information seriously and bank it for your own good
you are the political illiterate here trying to sell a false hope and overhyped candidate in a small party... Incase you don't know every country has distinctive political culture but u are just bragging foolishly thinking that bragging ll push Obi beyond Onitsha head bridge... Obama was a formidable candidate and didn't come from no where... Plus he had real support that's why he won democratic nominated first and won elections over Republican candidate John McCain... U keep saying rubbish Donald Trump contested president previously under a small party... He isn't new to politics in America... He has funded parties in time past but u are too deluded to know... He won cos he ran under Republican Party that has real structures... Obi has lost already your noise won't change that except the cruise we are catching here grin grin shocked
Re: Buhari, Others Congratulate Kenya's President-Elect, William Ruto by Laggafin: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you are the political illiterate here trying to sell a false hope and overhyped candidate in a small party... Incase you don't know every country has distinctive political culture but u are just bragging foolishly thinking that bragging ll push Obi beyond Onitsha head bridge... Obama was a formidable candidate and didn't come from no where... Plus he had real support that's why he won democratic nominated first and won elections over Republican candidate John McCain... U keep saying rubbish Donald Trump contested president previously under a small party... He isn't new to politics in America... He has funded parties in time past but u are too deluded to know... He won cos he ran under Republican Party that has real structures... Obi has lost already your noise won't change that except the cruise we are catching here grin grin shocked
agbado rants as usual,. Obama a man of colour in America was a formidable candidate than a Clinton Nd Sanders?? Lol grin

It won't be well with D's people feeding u guys with agbado and cassava only.. time will tell.. like I said before I have marked ur name.. I will get u more agbado to chew to console you in 2023
Re: Buhari, Others Congratulate Kenya's President-Elect, William Ruto by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
Laggafin:
agbado rants as usual,. Obama a man of colour in America was a formidable candidate than a Clinton Nd Sanders?? Lol grin

It won't be well with D's people feeding u guys with agbado and cassava only.. time will tell.. like I said before I have marked ur name.. I will get u more agbado to chew to console you in 2023
when Goodluck won 2011 he was from a minority tribe but PDP his party was the biggest hence he won... Sanders get weight or u just want to be clownish here... U ll only Mark here to remind yourself I told u Obi would lose
Re: Buhari, Others Congratulate Kenya's President-Elect, William Ruto by Laggafin: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=OGHENAOGIE post=115755535] when Goodluck won 2011 he was from a minority tribe but PDP his party was the biggest hence he won... Sanders get weight or u just want to be clownish here... U ll only Mark here to remind yourself I told u Obi would lose[/quoteIts ridiculously amazing how u type trash wit brazen folly audacity grin Agbado de reali give dutch courage.. so u tink without a yaraduas death.. Gej would have become president?? Lol. now mumu listen up.. Winning elections has nothing to do with party or structures.. it is individual charisma and personality most times that win elections.. Trump didn't win cause he ran under a republican party.. he won cause the citizens of America wanted a change .. and he offered them the Rhetorics they needed away from what the politucal establishments in America offered dem..if u were taking about structures.. there is no how a politucal neophyte like j trump who only tried to contest under the reform party in past but withdrew midway and has not held any political office prior to his emergence as the republican candidate WiN a very formidable active political animal like secretary.. first lady and senator madam Clinton.. grin.. You are just being a clownish slowpoke not to understand the role of peoples power Wen they decide to vote in elections.. U will learn politics 101 in feb next year cool cheesy grin
Re: Buhari, Others Congratulate Kenya's President-Elect, William Ruto by Laggafin: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
when Goodluck won 2011 he was from a minority tribe but PDP his party was the biggest hence he won... Sanders get weight or u just want to be clownish here... U ll only Mark here to remind yourself I told u Obi would lose
It's ridiculously amazing how u type trash wit brazen folly.. Agbado de reali give dutch courage sha.. so u tink without a yaraduas death.. Gej would have become president?? Lol. now mumu listen up.. Winning elections has nothing to do with party or structures.. it is individual charisma and personality most times that win elections.. Trump didn't win cause he ran under a republican party.. he won cause the citizens of America wanted a change .. and he offered them the Rhetorics they needed away from what the politucal establishments in America offered dem..if u were taking about structures.. there is no how a politucal neophyte like j trump who only tried to contest under the reform party in past but withdrew midway and has not held any political office prior to his emergence as the republican candidate WiN a very formidable active political animal like secretary.. first lady and senator madam Clinton.. grin.. You are just being a clownish slowpoke not to understand the role of peoples power Wen they decide to vote in elections.. U will learn politics 101 in feb next year grin shocked
Re: Buhari, Others Congratulate Kenya's President-Elect, William Ruto by lagosrd: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Onoda zoology graduate ..... Maybe it's our luck in Africa and pray that those old people will not regroup to chase him like Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Sends Deadly, Lethal And Brainy Soldiers To Mali / Ben Roberts Resigns As Gambia's Finance Minister (photo) / Most Outstanding African Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.