Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Advice Really Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Really Needed (320 Views)

Why Must I Diet? Is It Really Needed? / Which Word Of Advice Really Helped You In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Really Needed by Anonymousforlif: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good evening nairalanders..
I hope this week started on a blissful note. Well, on the path of others like me, it's another week to ponder on a lot.

I need the advice of mature and intelligent minds and to those who have been in my kind of position too, your advice is needed, please.
P.S: My story might be long, but I'll try my best to go straight to the point. For this cause, I had to open a new account.
I'll write it as it comes it might not be a nice write up but please be patient.
Just advice no other thing required.
A lot I want to write let me just type the ones affecting now, later on, I will share more

I'm 21years old, I wasn't given birth to with a silver spoon that's to say we are not rich, but we are living to our best.
Well, at some point in my life, I was abused and I was affected due to the trauma and at some point depressed, but thanks to God, I passed that phase.

I'm always of the opinion that I need to start being independent and thanks to admission in 2019, I gave it a go, to be honest, it hasn't been rosy with me at all and now it's not as if i left the house as once in a while I do go home.. Normally there's absolutely nothing to do at home, food there are struggling to eat, if I come go house i will kow add to their burden and all, well they are my parents and they won't complain. At least, i just had to reduce my staying at home.

I don't want to extend this writeup..
Dating to now, due to ASUU strike that kept us for like 6months away from school.
I've done a lot, I've worked, searched for jobs. Well, I found a job but I had to stop because I got sick cos of stressss and at some point, I had a high b.p. like this, I tried everything I know, nothing is working for me, I cant boast of anything in my account, I managed to get some foodstuffs na wetin I dey manage now, I am a creative mind, but when once I want to do something, I get discouraged, my guys who are rich and I ask what they do, they don't wish to share, Instead of paying six months for my rent, I paid for three months .it is as if I don't even have a purpose .. If i call my parents to assist, they would say they dont have, most of the time, when i get, i dey send fo house ..what will I do?
Re: Advice Really Needed by Lighthouse50: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Do your best and leave the rest. You have more than what you need to be contented. Things are worse for others. Some will feel like dangote to be in your position.
Re: Advice Really Needed by anthonyuncle(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
try to get another job,
it isn't easy, but you'll have to do it

(1) (Reply)

Trending Beautiful Modern Hand Wash Basins For Your Building Project / Little Boy Stops His Mother From Twerking On Camera | Watch Video / Advice On Food Blender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.