Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC (12967 Views)

Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP / Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by strangest(m): 5:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Okay... No one wants to be with the druggie and a bandit coordinator union

1 Like

Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by sammhi(m): 5:12am On Aug 16, 2022
buygala:

I suppose the politicians who are moving from APC to PDP, NNDP, and LP are by the simple act of cross carpeting, brand new humans yeah?

It's the humans in APC who made it the terror it is..Whether those humans join LP, or PDP won't change anything.. It's just a case of old wine in new bottles.. the Calamities have just repackaged themselves for further destruction.

Even the Peter Obi all of you are hyping was in PDP for years, contributing his own political quota to this country's rot..Now all he does is shamelessly concoct fabulous lies to whitewash his mediocrity as Governor ..How some of you suddenly see him as a political Messiah is beyond me undecided

PO was not in PDP for years. He was in APGA
When he joined PDP in 2014 , they were out of power within a year ! How is one year or less now for years
Get your facts right

4 Likes

Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by buygala(m): 5:17am On Aug 16, 2022
sammhi:

When he joined PDP in 2014 , they were out of power within a year ! How is one year or less now for years
Get your facts right

He was in PDP when they had the Presidency . Even if it's for a day.. Besides even after 2015, PDP has been in power in a sizable number of states.... And their performance in those states they hold power in, has in some cases, been even worse than APC.. In fact up till 2019, PDP had the majority in the National ASSEMBLY.. and Obi was in PDP all that time.

Obi was in PDP until he discovered he didn't have the political muscle to clinch their Presidential ticket this year... He is the same as all of them.. A thief and nothing more..

If not for the Muslim-Muslim ticket Asiwaju is flying, he is a thousand times better than Obi..

2 Likes

Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by Felimax(m): 5:52am On Aug 16, 2022
buygala:

I suppose the politicians who are moving from APC to PDP, NNDP, and LP are by the simple act of cross carpeting, brand new humans yeah?

It's the humans in APC who made it the terror it is..Whether those humans join LP, or PDP won't change anything.. It's just a case of old wine in new bottles.. the Calamities have just repackaged themselves for further destruction.

Even the Peter Obi all of you are hyping was in PDP for years, contributing his own political quota to this country's rot..Now all he does is shamelessly concoct fabulous lies to whitewash his mediocrity as Governor ..How some of you suddenly see him as a political Messiah is beyond me undecided

I swear down!
Very backwards thinking folks.
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by Felimax(m): 5:54am On Aug 16, 2022
sammhi:

Get your facts right

And in 2019 he contested under which political party? Abi from 2019 till now na still two months?

I beg comot for my front!
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by Felimax(m): 5:59am On Aug 16, 2022
buygala:

He was in PDP when they had the Presidency . Even if it's for a day.. Besides even after 2015, PDP has been in power in a sizable number of states.... And their performance in those states they hold power in, has in some cases, been even worse than APC.. In fact up till 2019, PDP had the majority in the National ASSEMBLY.. and Obi was in PDP all that time.

Obi was in PDP until he discovered he didn't have the political muscle to clinch their Presidential ticket this year... He is the same as all of them.. A thief and nothing more..

If not for the Muslim-Muslim ticket Asiwaju is flying, he is a thousand times better than Obi..

Asiwaju is far better than Obi. I cannot agree with you any less.

On a normal day Obi will keep shut where Tinubu is talking.
I can make bold to tell you that there are more Obi tribes men in Lagos than they are in Anambra.

Anambra and Lagos are not in the same pedestal. What gave this people the notion about Obi is still what I am yet to understand.
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by ariesbull: 6:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Isojuta:
What's the reason behind the defection
corn and tapioca
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by tishbite42: 6:21am On Aug 16, 2022
WonderManly:
Only who sabi go understand...
No be by who big pass, na who go first reach the destination

1 Like

Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by tishbite42: 6:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Felimax:

Asiwaju is far better than Obi. I cannot agree with you any less.

On a normal day Obi will keep shut where Tinubu is talking.
I can make bold to tell you that there are more Obi tribes men in Lagos than they are in Anambra.

Anambra and Lagos are not in the same pedestal. What gave this people the notion about Obi is still what I am yet to understand.

Stop being foolish
Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria
Can you compare New York to Detroit or Houston??
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by ZombieSlayer1: 6:29am On Aug 16, 2022
buygala:

We have 3 choices right now, we chose the best of the three
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by PeterObi4LP: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
To PDP? that is good, as long it is not labour party

Lol Ibo man is still the Vice President anyways.

1 Like

Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by WonderManly(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2022
tishbite42:

No be by who big pass, na who go first reach the destination
If you talk so grin grin grin
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by ebbo(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2022
This are all pre election shenanigans which is quite expected. But believe me Niger state is an APC state to and fro.
Malagi did not defect to NNPP, he is still in APC.
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by Abujason: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Kai!
This is not good na.
Why una dey do this to Mr. Agbadola?
Niger State is supposed to be in the bag for him according to his urchins.
But seriously, Why this news dey sweet me like this sef?

1 Like

Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by PassingShot(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Newton2024:
If Tinubu is expecting votes from North, he is deceiving himself. And he should not expect block votes from southwest. He is the most hated politician in yoruba land now.

Jagabandit is opposite of everything we represent in Oduduwa Republic.
You have at least N50k to stake? BAT will defeat both Atiku and Him Tu Lie easily.
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by Simplythebest: 7:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Chai this one strong ooooo. God will deliver us
PandoraObi:
To PDP? that is good, as long it is not labour party
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by richardokubo(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Because Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world under APC government

Can you even travel from Lagos to Osun state by road without being kidnapped or being killed by bandits ?

Nigeria is fast becoming a failed state under this satanic Government of APC and needs urgent rescue

May APC never happen to us again
Amen ooooo any person who still think of voting this evil party called Apc God will never forgive him or her Aopc must happen to his family members. Even thisryso called party members that are not benefiting anything would still be foolishly supporting evil in broad day light may Apc never happen to Nigerians again o

1 Like

Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by Bizibi(m): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Isojuta:
the reason is on the article...
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2022
garfield1
I warned you about Niger

1 Like

Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by Prince111111: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2022
sammhi:

Get your facts right
you should be the one getting your fact right before spewing anything out of your mouth just like your Obi. FYI, Obi joined PDP since 2014 to 2022 Okay?
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by FatimaAbubakar(f): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Do you want your own hand and legs to dry up and be fixed.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGBADO AGENT!
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by NigerState001: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2022
E be like say e go come remain only Emi' lokan of Lagos in APC, Coz Niger State is wise now we are voting Candidates now not Party again ( our eyes don see SHEGE for APC hand , Niger State shall be great again)
Insha Allah
Kantigi 2023✅ the table Shaker, APC nightmare

1 Like

Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by Tareq1105: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Isojuta:

He lost governorship primary.
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by A2daiye(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Propagandist at it again.
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by SlavaUkraini: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2022
WonderManly:
Only who sabi go understand...

And the party in the middle would be crushed on both sides.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by Felimax(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2022
tishbite42:

Stop being foolish
Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria
Can you compare New York to Detroit or Houston??

Look at who is saying someone should not be foolish!
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by etrouble: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Because Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world under APC government

Can you even travel from Lagos to Osun state by road without being kidnapped or being killed by bandits ?

Nigeria is fast becoming a failed state under this satanic Government of APC and needs urgent rescue

May APC never happen to us again

And Tinubu has been the President since?
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by Samogloby: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
2023 presidential election is between Atiku abubakar Vs Peter Obi

Others can getat
. Obi is not on the card. PDP power!

1 Like

Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by tishbite42: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2022
Felimax:

Look at who is saying someone should not be foolish!

Lol
Ignoramus
I know you don't know that New York was the capital of the U.S before Washington DC became the seat of power.
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by Felimax(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2022
tishbite42:

Lol
Ignoramus
I know you don't know that New York was the capital of the U.S before Washington DC became the seat of power.

I don't! Thank you for educating me.
Can you face front now?

Tinubu was the governor of Lagos when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria. Then PDP was in power and Lagos State federal allocation was seized by the then president so Tinubu went to your great grand father to look for funds to pilot Lagos.

Craze too full Nairaland....

Hahahahhaaa....
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by WonderManly(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

And the party in the middle would be crushed on both sides.... cheesy cheesy
Hummmm.. grin grin grin
Re: Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC by Nobleman80: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2022
buygala:

you are right okezie ikpazu of abia state is the worst governor not just in nigeria but in every part of the world that practices the same system of government as nigeria. But among all the presidential candidate so far Peter obi is miles ahead of others in terms of integrity, humility, ability,accessibility, productivity etc I and my families are obidient to the core

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana Quit Thisday Editorial Board To Protest ‘fictitious’ Report- PM NEWS / Vice President - Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso / No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.