Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo (2880 Views)

Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo / An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by darkstar6971(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please someone should come to my end I have truly regretted ever involving my self in the dating and wire scam I really repent from the bottom of my heart pls someone should help me with a legit way to earn money online I have truly repent and regretted my actions since when I texted my client and the daughter replies to me that her mom was no more I’m in great pain since yesterday I can’t hold it anymore

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Applegirl22: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
wicked soul

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Katie2021(f): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Applegirl22:
wicked soul

Hahahaha ��

The guy don change.
Forgive and fortget but I hope he will not go back to it again.

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by kokoA(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Another format.. Mudaphuka..

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by darkstar6971(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
kokoA:
Another format.. Mudaphuka..
no be format bruh I swear
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by wittywriter: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
darkstar6971:
Please someone should come to my end I have truly regretted ever involving my self in the dating and wire scam I really repent from the bottom of my heart pls someone should help me with a legit way to earn money online I have truly repent and regretted my actions since when I texted my client and the daughter replies to me that her mom was no more I’m in great pain since yesterday I can’t hold it anymore
Firstly if you are sincere about leaving that shady yahoo lifestyle then congratulations on and welcome to a new dawn.......reach out if you want to learn a Digital Skill (Content Creation)that can make you earnn@ the least $200 monthly...... you'll learn how to create a legitimate Digital Presence that will position you to get Jobs from foreigners and locals alike via online.
Drop your WhatsApp if you have the zeal and ready to pay a token fee for a two weeks mentorship.
darkstar6971:
no be format bruh I swear
You don't need to say it ...work towards showing the proof of your changed way of life. Start as a new leaf.
Quote me with your WhatsApp if you wanna learn towards earning via online.

© Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by AfricaNigerian: 12:09am On Aug 16, 2022
darkstar6971:
you wey never cash out before for your life Mtcheew grin

7 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 16, 2022
were dm with the login grin
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by JohnOkolo: 2:43am On Aug 16, 2022
darkstar6971:

You have not repented.

Go and find someone else to scam and kill again. Bloody MF

3 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Bolaji26(m): 6:03am On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author grin=darkstar6971 post=115742792]Please someone should come to my end I have truly regretted ever involving my self in the dating and wire scam I really repent from the bottom of my heart pls someone should help me with a legit way to earn money online I have truly repent and regretted my actions since when I texted my client and the daughter replies to me that her mom was no more I’m in great pain since yesterday I can’t hold it anymore [/quote]

Na because you never cash out before

Assuming you dey cashout steady, the money go don sweet u to repent
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by michlins(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2022
If you have repented, take back all the proceeds back to the owners

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by lereinter(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Tell your story

How you entered, the charms you did, the way you spent the proceeds etc
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by NaijaCover(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
darkstar6971:

Start Blogging Business
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by dododawa1: 4:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Continue, nonsense
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by darkstar6971(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2022
post=115762450:

Start Blogging Business
im a blogger already

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by darkstar6971(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
dododawa1:
Continue, nonsense
alaye
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by youneedjesus: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2022
This one na one of their tricks. Be careful with this man he is looking for who to defraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Eleyigidgan: 4:04am On Aug 18, 2022
darkstar6971:
im a blogger already
did you use charms/juju to do yahoo?
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by bigpicture001: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2022
The OP is scam.... Yahoo guyz won't call thier trade.. " Yahoo Yahoo".... Never!
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by DONFASZY(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
U ve killed d woman for notin
U stole frm her n broke her heart
Nw she don die
U won repent
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by DONFASZY(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
U ve killed d woman for notin
U stole frm her n broke her heart
Nw she don die
U won repent

Pray d repercussions no follow u forever
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
darkstar6971:
Report yourself to efcc to prove that you are remorseful.
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by purewater10: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Continue with the daughter undecided
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by fadal(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
IS VERRY BAD 4 REAL U DONT WANNA YAHOO A NIGGER
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by darkstar6971(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Revolution2022:
Report yourself to efcc to prove that you are remorseful.
I have done so
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Praise202(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin
darkstar6971:
I have done so
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by NaijaCover(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2022
darkstar6971:
im a blogger already

Hope You Are Enjoying It?
Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by stanleyLTC(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2022
all those wire check , bla bla blah blah , wey you talk ,e sure for me say u never make reach 10k for this hustle , even if e reach 10k , it will be the summing up of your $20 gift card life cashout ,

Na only person wey never cash out go still Dey call am yahoo ,
Bro go and bomb more and make millions and then come back here , for prayer on your repentance , no come Dey form for here

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by darkstar6971(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
post=115848940:

Hope You Are Enjoying It?
yes

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Melonsmasher: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
darkstar6971:

How much have you made so far and from her? If truly you have repented, send money back to the daughter of your dead client

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay / Two Father Christmas Fighting In Abuja (Photo) / Lagos Police Confirms Killing Of Its Officer In #EndSars Protest (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.