Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (3473 Views)

I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 16, 2022

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: .. by Francisanointed(m): 4:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Congratulations ... But I still think you need someone around,your husband inclusive. He might be that bad but if you truly love him , don't allow it to take too long before you accept him. Mind you, u have observed that most women make wrong decision because of a third party, in this time of his trial, try to be supportive even if you are separated. Show a degree of concern.

5 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Francisanointed:
Congratulations
Thank you
Re: .. by Stevenbright(m): 5:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Congratulations! You need it. Hopefully he will learn his lessons, turn a new leaf and put his act together...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Kobojunkie: 5:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Francisanointed:
Congratulations ... But I still think you need someone around,your husband inclusive. He might be that bad but if you truly love him , don't allow it to take too long before you accept him. Mind you, u have observed that most women make wrong decision because of a third party, in this time of his trial, try to be supportive even if you are separated. Show a degree of concern.
I am sorry exactly why does she need her husband, whom she has been trying to get away from around, so soon? undecided

The man has gambling problems and it hasn't occurred to you that one of the reasons he might be begging her now is that he is afraid he might run out of gambling funds with his bank- his wife - no longer there to back him? undecided

Most women? What most women? Who told you that when a woman makes a decision to escape being shackled in any form, even if in marriage, she makes a wrong decision? undecided

You are not even volunteering to get her husband who is a gambling addict treatment, instead you are trying to guilt the woman who has finally escaped him to take him back without even making sure he is well first....? undecided

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Francisanointed:
No. I don't need him around now. I don't push him away when he comes for his usual unrepented appology, but he can't live here with me. I don't have strength to deal with him right now. And if he doesn't change to a better Man, I may never have the time and strength to deal with him even in years to come. It's a decision made out of determination.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Francisanointed(m): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Ladymaceral:
No. I don't need him around now. I don't push him away when he comes for his usual unrepented appology, but he can't live here with me. I don't have strength to deal with him right now. And if he doesn't change to a better Man, I may never have the time and strength to deal with him even in years to come. It's a decision made out of determination.

I perfectly after reading about your plight in your previous post. Sorry if you think I judge wrongly . Gambling is a bad habit. I hope he change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Realtalk20: 6:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Ladymaceral:
So, I took a bold step. Got myself a beautiful appartment in a seren environment.
I don't have everything furnished in my new apartment yet, i don't even have enough money in my account, but I'm so excited I took this step.

After all, I was the only one taking care of everything including all the bills from the beginning of this pregnancy while all his income was specifically for sport betting.

I'm so happy here and I know I'm going to be very fine.

My hubby has been coming around and pleading, but just as I have decided, we will talk about all our problems after I have put to birth.
For now, I don't have strength to cry, complain and have sleepless night over a perpetual gambler. Who has refused to change.
My life and that of my baby is more important to me right now.

I'm more concern on how to get my basic necessities and preparations for all the pain that comes with Labour and giving birth.
He's the very least of my worries now.

I'm so proud of myself

Wow this is amazing. I am both shocked and perturbed at the same time. Before I comment let me peruse your profile for previous threads so I can better gather the background to this deep event.

I shall return. To comment madam. Do take care and make sure you are taking enough vitamins your body needs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Realtalk20: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2022
Hmmmm

Okay I just finished reading up on the other two threads you opened. I can deduce you really are a private person despite having brought this matter here.

I am going to be frank

1. How long did you date or court him before marriage and how long have you known each other prior to dating or courtship?

2. How long have you both been married ?

3. Why did you accept to marry him?

4. I will make my advise known after you answer these 3 questions above.

Cheers
Re: .. by placeofallure(f): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am sorry exactly why does she need her husband, whom she has been trying to get away from around, so soon? undecided

The man has gambling problems and it hasn't occurred to you that one of the reasons he might be begging her now is that he is afraid he might run out of gambling funds with his bank- his wife - no longer there to back him? undecided

Most women? What most women? Who told you that when a woman makes a decision to escape being shackled in any form, even if in marriage, she makes a wrong decision? undecided

You are not even volunteering to get her husband who is a gambling addict treatment, instead you are trying you are trying to guilt the woman who has finally escaped him to take him back without even making sure he is well first..... are you alright at all? undecided

Don't mind him.

Some men, you would tell them like an advice between friends, you will argue it like lawyers, you will nag like a wife, you will turn their issue to prayer point, you will call family to intervene, pastor too, still they won't change. When you now summon courage to finally face your battle head-on, somebody is suggesting trash, need which husband? I'm happy for the woman. She can sleep now and enjoy sweet dreams.

Some men, you'd constantly fear and worry over them like they're toddlers. Mtcheeew!

9 Likes

Re: .. by Mindlog: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Ladymaceral:
So, I took a bold step. Got myself a beautiful appartment in a seren environment.
I don't have everything furnished in my new apartment yet, i don't even have enough money in my account, but I'm so excited I took this step.

After all, I was the only one taking care of everything including all the bills from the beginning of this pregnancy while all his income was specifically for sport betting.

My hubby has been coming around and pleading, but just as I have decided, we will talk about all our problems after I have put to birth.
For now, I don't have strength to cry, complain and have sleepless night over a perpetual gambler. Who has refused to change.

I'm more concern on how to get my basic necessities and preparations for all the pain that comes with Labour and giving birth.

I'm so proud of myself

I am also proud of you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2022
He's the least of your worries, yet you created an entire thread for him.

Child birth is not something a woman should go through alone, especially when the father is alive.

What type of person are you teaching your child to become? The type that runs away, when the going gets too tough?

This isn't a bold step, this is cowardice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Klass99(f): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2022

3 Likes

Re: .. by Baronthecelebri: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Ladymaceral:

I'm so proud of myself

God bless you, divorce that bastard, don't go back to him again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Baronthecelebri: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

Child birth is not something a woman should go through alone, especially when the father is alive.

What type of person are you teaching your child to become? The type that runs away, when the going gets too tough?

God punish you

8 Likes

Re: .. by Stevenbright(m): 10:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Klass99:

Correct guy wink.

Klass99 you are flattering this early morning abi...

How your side na
Re: .. by Klass99(f): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: .. by Stevenbright(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Klass99:

Not flattery my guy, candid thoughts. You don marry? Come let us marry grin. At least you understand that chronic and continuous gambling does not qualify as, for better, for worse.

I gat your point.

The truth is that a self- inflicted habit or circumstances that the same can't be genuinely work towards getting out of should not be categorized as a "better for worse" situation!

#Married..... No.
"Come let us marry" .... flattering again...

1 Like

Re: .. by Klass99(f): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2022

3 Likes

Re: .. by Mindlog: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

Cowardice is when your presence continues to enable an addict and you still remain.

Many married women have been going through childbirth alone despite the fact their husbands are very much alive and care less, how many of such husbands have been cautioned?

A gambler is a psychiatric case, she needs the peace of mind to birth their child and not clean after a man bent on ruining his young family.

9 Likes

Re: .. by ibechris(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
mumu

If someone's opinion differs from yours must they be termed mumu?

What shows that u are matured now?

Opinion is not conclusion.

Say yours and let others be.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

[b]What type of person are you teaching your child to become? [/b]The type that runs away, when the going gets too tough?

I'm going to teach my children to be responsible. Very bold with dignity and high self esteem.
Nobody shall gamble around me from now hence forth. And so shall it be.

My dear, the step I took is a BOLD step.

14 Likes

Re: .. by Klass99(f): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2022

9 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Congratulations, you have done well, and pls be very careful with the way he frequently comes to beg, make it a rarity, before he becomes mushy mushy and lovey dovey trying to weaken you with romance and emotions, that's clear cut manipulation, cos one day he might just decide to pack his bags to your place and never leave.

All the best.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ladymaceral:
I'm going to teach my children to be responsible. Very bold with dignity and high self esteem.
Nobody shall gamble around me from now hence forth. And so shall it be.

My dear, the step I took is a BOLD step.
Instead of you to be ashamed of leaving your marital home, your still here talking.

Shame on all of you encouraging a divorce, just know that when it happens you'll be the only one to suffer the consequence.

No man will want to marry a single mother.
Re: .. by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
Klass99:

Don't bother over-explaining yourself to anyone. You are a strong and courageous woman.
What's strong in running away with someones child.
Re: .. by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mindlog:

Cowardice is when your presence continues to enable an addict and you still remain.

Many married women have been going through childbirth alone despite the fact their husbands are very much alive and care less, how many of such husbands have been cautioned?

A gambler is a psychiatric case, she needs the peace of mind to birth their child and not clean after a man bent on ruining his young family.
As if you a man knows what women go through child birth.

What if she lose the child, she's just going to blame her husband for it, even though in reality it has nothing to do with him.

What if she lose her life, it's still the same man that will raise the child.

This is not the time for irrational decision.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Igbo Girl: Attracted To Yoruba Men: Father Says Over His Dead Body. / I'm Interested In My Niece / Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.