Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller (27896 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:48am On Mar 16, 2022
My post got to front page yesterday, it's still in my profile if you want to re-live it.

Let me tell you something real quick, learn to count your blessings accurately, if you come out of a very warm and functional family, you are BLESSED beyond deserved! Some of us wished we never even surfaced because it's obviously better than having to go through what we are going through on the daily basis!!

I posted yesterday out of sheer ANGER, RESENTMENT AND VENGEANCE. I was insulted yesterday, of course, what was I expecting anyways Everybody just started emphasizing on the curse she was spewing at me and the fact that I do not have a choice but to be degrade myself to her every demand simply because she is my mother, but absolutely nobody paid attention to what I have achieved, I clearly stated out where I helped my immediate younger brother to good heights with his artistic processes!!

It looked as though my mother's curse on me was more important than the impact I'm making to everyone around me simply because she is my mother, I will not hesitate to add that I know all this support is very tagged to the fact that my mother is a WOMAN!! And as such, she should be more important than every other thing I have to say! Nobody cared about ME, my wellbeing, nobody even wanted to pay attention to the awful things she has done which I clearly mentioned too though, nobody paid attention to the fact that I helped my brother gather connections in the US, UK and currently INDIA, NOBODY!!

That's exactly what the world looks like gentlemen, if you are a man reading this, you should know the take aways you should do!!

Still Typing...

TheGidRedpiller:
I gave her the money she would need to get herself sorted out in the hospital today.

I just walked in the house, dropped the N100,000 cash on the table where she would clearly see it, and walked out immediately. She shouldn't be expecting me to greet, at this point, she is no longer a mother figure to me, I felt like I was just helping some random person in need on the street, no pressure!

As for her curses, well, I didn't see the money on the table this morning, so basically, she accepted help from a cursed soul.
I appreciate everyone that took my situation very likely yesterday and the ones who even tried reaching out to me personally, I really do appreciate, you guys are the real KINGS around here.

I am a damaged person, believe me, I know, the redpill however is the only the that gave me the insight to everything I was going through, I am toxic, I get, but at least I have a good cause, I'm just a young man that has gone through a whole lot, and is currently still going through hell mentally, psychologically and socially!!

My life is looking like I'm supposed to be traumatized in every way, first of, I was molested as a young boy by A WOMAN, and then I have the worst woman the world can ever breed as a biological mother, so basically, I was born CURSED!! what then is the DIFFERENCE

I have given her the money, she won, but whatever....
I'm waiting for the doctor's report tonight.

Still Typing...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by marsman: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2022
Your mum is your mum no matter what. People without mothers hire private investigators just to feel that connection. I am not in your shoes and I don't know what you have gone through, but believe me, that woman sacrificed something when she choosed to have you.

Its an obvious human psychology to always focus on the Negative side of the matter than the positive.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2022
After calling the woman who held you for 9months a b""t"h?
Ooh what was expected of you to do before..?
Leave her with her ailment..I wonder how most of you think to be sincere..

I saw the thread and laughed off..so this is the boy always chanting wannabe redpiller all over the place..this is the person most kids on here follow and support.. someone who called his mother a slur word..what a pity..

You didn't help her..you posted it here..and the mods helped you to push it to fp for their traffic and you thought that made you popular?
Nah it made the owner some extra doe and extra members..

So what were you expecting people to do.. thank you for helping your own mother?you are deceiving yourself.. don't think you did something unique..it's what a sane kid will do for his mother..
The hypocrisy even made your thread More hilarious.. people were correcting you yesterday and some of your fellow kids were supporting you saying things like did you know what the mother do?
So what?if the mother curse you..you really had to bring it to public? NL of all places to call her in that manner..
Imagine a lady insulting her father in that manner..I bet most guys on here would have been saying something else..
You made yourself a laughing stock to everyone..I know some are still gonna support you as usual..if you like hurt her or any woman..there are still space in prison..
Thanks for giving me a good laugh yesterday.. cheesy

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Zonefree(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2022
You owe no one no explanation how you treat your mum. One should not sow Maize and expect to reap Plasma television.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Jennyclay(f): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2022
It's very good you helped her. No matter what happens she's till your mother.

Stop writing rubbish here, go and apologize to your mum. No wonder you're always frustrated and bitter about women.

I pity people that takes advice from you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2022
I gave her the money she would need to get herself sorted out in the hospital today.

I just walked in the house, dropped the N100,000 cash on the table where she would clearly see it, and walked out immediately. She shouldn't be expecting me to greet, at this point, she is no longer a mother figure to me, I felt like I was just helping some random person in need on the street, no pressure!

As for her curses, well, I didn't see the money on the table this morning, so basically, she accepted help from a cursed soul.
I appreciate everyone that took my situation very likely yesterday and the ones who even tried reaching out to me personally, I really do appreciate, you guys are the real KINGS around here.

I am a damaged person, believe me, I know, the redpill however is the only the that gave me the insight to everything I was going through, I am toxic, I get, but at least I have a good cause, I'm just a young man that has gone through a whole lot, and is currently still going through hell mentally, psychologically and socially!!

My life is looking like I'm supposed to be traumatized in every way, first of, I was molested as a young boy by A WOMAN, and then I have the worst woman the world can ever breed as a biological mother, so basically, I was born CURSED!! what then is the DIFFERENCE

Still Typing...

14 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's very good you helped her. No matter what happens she's till your mother.

Stop writing rubbish here, go and apologize to your mum. No wonder you're always frustrated and bitter about women.

I pity people that takes advice from you.
My own is the kids that keep cheering him up..
Those ones might end up hurting their momma at home.. cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Stargurl20(f): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Orishirishi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Gentlerespect76: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

Whatever the case, your decision to help her is the best. When you do justice, there is nothing like curses; you are free.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2022
Stop attacking the redpillers around here because of me, they are not the reason I was born with so much fvvck up, I preach what the world actually looks like, no matter what you think about it, you cannot deny that it's that absolute truth.

Stop using my problems to tint what is unproblematic, females hate the redpill by default, so the will hastely embed themselves in whatever paints the redpill in bad light, that is exactly what they are doing, that is what they did yesterday, that is what they will keep doing, it doesn't matter if their arguments are valid or not, in as much as it tints what they don't like badly, they will readily accept it!!

That's feminism for you gentlemen, you are on your own if you let whatever garbage they have to spew get to you.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Jennyclay(f): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

My own is the kids that keep cheering him up..
Those ones might end up hurting their momma at home.. cheesy
Don't mind all those damaged non-entities.

Just like garbage trash, they're littered everywhere on this forum.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't mind all those damaged non-entities.

Just like garbage trash, they're littered everywhere on this forum.

Garbage trash.. grin
Right word to use for them..
How about you Jenny..how have you been?
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by socialmediaman: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

It looked as though my mother's curse on me was more important than the impact I'm making to everyone around me simply because she is my mother, I will not hesitate to add that I know all this support is very tagged to the fact that my mother is a WOMAN!!

Your mother’s curse was the topic you chose for the thread. If the topic was “I had a fight with my father” people will also open and read to see what happened. A lot of people open or comment on stories based on the topic

The CURSE itself is the ugly cycle that repeats itself, not the words that were said. For instance, when a teenager gets pregnant for an alcoholic and drug addict, they have kids, the kids become bullies in school and eventually drop out, become drug addicts, get into teenage pregnancy again, and the cycle continues over and over.

My unsolicited advice is to consider therapy, so you can try to heal and exhale all the negative energy. It's not just for yourself, but also could help you to be in a better place to raise your children if you have a family. Conversations about your parents may come up with kids and the information you pass on to them will also shape their lives eventually

I hope you find help and heal.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kingpin1000: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2022
marsman:
Your mum is your mum no matter what. People without mothers higher private investigators just to feel that connection. I am not in your shoe and i don't know what you have gone through, but believe me, that woman sacrificed something when she choosed to have you.

Its an obvious human psychology to always focus on the Negative side of the matter than the positive.
She is Just another woman cool

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Beremx(f): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
You owe no one no explanation how you treat your mum. One should not sow Maize and expect to reap Plasma television.
Kriss216, this one you’re following the cursed Op around, hope you are not planning to do same to your beloved mother? If you treat your mother bad, you will see people that you will owe explanations. Just an advice

The cursed soul even called his mother a birth giver? May we mothers never give birth to children who will bring sorrows to us

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Jennyclay(f): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Garbage trash.. grin
Right word to use for them..
How about you Jenny..how have you been?
Not bad o my dear, despite the economy ups and downs.. I still do solemnly affirm.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:
Kriss216, this one you’re following the cursed Op around, hope you are not planning to do same to your beloved mother? If you treat your mother bad, you will see people that you will owe explanations. Just an advice

The cursed soul even called his mother a birth giver? May we mothers never give birth to children who will bring sorrows to us
Beremx hope you are doing great? wink cheesy
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Magnoliaa(f): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Stargurl20:
Orishirishi

Orishirishi something, my sister. cheesy Wahala no dey finish for this life o. Kai!

I'm just being thoroughly entertained at this point.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by tayo60(f): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
God bless you for helping her, your own children too will help you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Beremx(f): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Beremx hope you are doing great? wink cheesy
very well dear sis. To God be the glory cool
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Is this an attempt at damage control.... or what?, undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
tayo60:
God bless you for helping her, your own children too will help you.
Stop pulling God's name down into these things. God doesn't bless you for doing one or two things since He sees directly into the hearts of men to know the true intention of their hearts. undecided

Make una dey Stop to dey belittle God and the things of God by mentioning Him in even the most absurd of things. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:
very well dear sis. To God be the glory cool
Enjoy.. wink

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by mastermaestro(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:

I laughed when I saw ‘birth giver’. Dude is mad already. Those who don’t know are cheering him on. Will a normal person come on social media talking about his mother in such manner? The guy don ment, people nor know. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Acidosis(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

It looked as though my mother's curse on me was more important than the impact I'm making to everyone around me simply because she is my mother, I will not hesitate to add that I know all this support is very tagged to the fact that my mother is a WOMAN!!
Still Typing...

Of course. People say trash about fathers everyday but the world does not care. It's beginning to look like fathers are expected to fail and be stupi.d by default.

Knowing the world we live in, where "mothers will always be mothers" even in the face of paternity fraud and harlotry, you shouldn't have used certain words on your mom.

It's OKAY to be a hypocrite.

17 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Peeeeleee !

BTW she's not your birth giver but life giver, she could have used you do menstrual cycle and you wouldn't have existed but she decided not. Heaven knows if that's a mistake or not.

Radarada

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Beremx(f): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
mastermaestro:

I laughed when I saw ‘birth giver’. Dude is mad already. Those who don’t know are cheering him on. Will a normal person come on social media talking about his mother in such manner? The guy don ment, people nor know. grin
that’s what redpilling has turned him to be. He has developed a deep hatred for his mother. I am a little bit relieved he dropped money for his mother to take care of her health. My fear was that this type of cursed soul could kill his mother

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by poshestmina(f): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Aside from being misogynistic , bitter now you're CURSED too!!!

Fullish fuul .Keep spreading the bile in your life to your fullish "fans"inside of getting yourself locked up in an INTENSIVE Psychiatric unit.

Werey Alaso undecided undecided.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Females can continue trolling, thats their purpose in TheGidRedpiller's thread. CONTINUE!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by jumper524(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
My post got to front page yesterday, it's still in my profile if you want to re-live it.

Let me tell you something real quick, learn to count your blessings accurately, if you come out of a very warm and functional family, you are BLESSED beyond deserved! Some of us wished we never even surfaced because it's obviously better than having to go through what we are going through on the daily basis!!

I posted yesterday out of sheer ANGER, RESENTMENT AND VENGEANCE. I was insulted yesterday, of course, what was I expecting anyways Everybody just started emphasizing on the curse she was spewing at me and the fact that I do not have a choice but to be degrade myself to her every demand simply because she is my mother, but absolutely nobody paid attention to what I have achieved, I clearly stated out where I helped my immediate younger brother to good heights with his artistic processes!!

It looked as though my mother's curse on me was more important than the impact I'm making to everyone around me simply because she is my mother, I will not hesitate to add that I know all this support is very tagged to the fact that my mother is a WOMAN!! And as such, she should be more important than every other thing I have to say! Nobody cared about ME, my wellbeing, nobody even wanted to pay attention to the awful things she has done which I clearly mentioned too though, nobody paid attention to the fact that I helped my brother gather connections in the US, UK and currently INDIA, NOBODY!!

That's exactly what the world looks like gentlemen, if you are a man reading this, you should know the take aways you should do!!

Still Typing...
bros the world aint fair, it gave a lot of advantage to some and disadvantage to others. Please respect your mom atleast in public not for her sake but for your daughters sake or brothers daughter sake..

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Of course. People say trash about fathers everyday but the world does not care. It's beginning to look like fathers are expected to fail and be stupi.d by default.

Knowing the world we live in, where "mothers will always be mothers" even in the face of paternity fraud and harlotry, you shouldn't have used certain words on your mom.

It's OKAY to be a hypocrite.
This isn't true. Nigerians are very protective of Elders. As a matter of fact, in our culture " Elders can never be wrong". No matter what wrong an elderly person has done,a younger fellow is not in the place to correct such elder. The younger one is expected to sulk it in or lay complains respectfully. That's for Elders, someone who may not really be a relative how much more PARENTS. People we literally worship in Africa.

If Op has used such unprintable words on his Father, he would have gotten same reaction from Nl users.

If a Lady had described her father in such awful ways, she would have gotten more backlash too. This isn't about being a "Woman"

It is the culture, which is not matter how angry you are there is a limit you can go with parents, TheGidpiller overstepped that limit yesterday and got what he ought to get.

"Aja o kin sinwi, koma mo oju olowo ehn", A dog can not be mad to the extent of not recognizing it's owner!

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage / Woman Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.