Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These (5304 Views)

Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Wike was playing Ludo with your brains

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Odin13: 6:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Guess they’re all working for Obi? cheesy

IPOB cretians sef

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:32am On Aug 16, 2022
You can now decode where the wind is blowing grin grin

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by colorsofrainbow: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746560:

Tinubu's dogs who in their wildest dreams were thinking Wike will in this world support a Muslim-muslim ticket would run away from this thread after claiming severally that Wike is for them grin grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Closer look at the pictures
Peter Obi, Wike, Mimiko, Duke, Peter Obi, Dankwambo, Ortom, Adoke and others at the Government House in Porthacourt yesterday night.

#PeterObi2023

26 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by BeautifulMind2: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Obi is coming

35 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by naijapips04: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2022
These are Atiku men. PDP is winning this election for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Generalnomercy: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Odin13:

IPOB cretians sef

No, they're working for you, ode.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by MonkeyMods(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Ship has sailed without emi lo kan crooner

Before December he will be standing alone with his Nairaland cretins

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Okoroawusa: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2022
These Obi supporters sef...

Well what do I say to people that believe that Buhari was cloned in Saudi Arabia with Elsudani from Sudan?

After Obi loses in 2023 he is going back to his PDP roots.

6 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Smith414: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Ship has sailed without emi lo kan crooner

Before December he will be standing alone with his Nairaland cretins
that’s if the nairaland cretins never switch sides

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by HornyTave: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Buhari don make even the Elite say if una no support the right candidate, Ungun known men fit whisk una, I no go surprise say Tinubu and Atiku go vote Obi that day.

11 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by BeautifulMind2: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746560:

Peter Fayose and Makinde of Oyo are for Peter Obi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by PandoraObi: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Politicians are politicians, the same people Peter Obi is crawling to go and beg can't go wrong and he will prosecute them
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Giidgiddy: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Odin13:

IPOB cretians sef
Why did Atiku ignore the peace talk? Is he telling them that they are inconsequential

3 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by slivertongue: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2022
APC is a scam.
APC a lifeless party,
APC a destructive party,
APC is an ongoing disaster

4 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Laggafin: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2022
Obidient tsunami is real ahswear

7 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by jchioma: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2022
Las Las, Wike is OBIdient!

I like the intrigues going on underground. Wike with Mimiko, Ortom, Donald Duke and Peter Obi, I can categorically tell you that "we will shock Nigerians", apologies to Wicked Wike himself grin

6 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by citygarden(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2022
The type of hype to they gave their Biafra ( American are coming to rescue them, Israel is backing them with weapon, england will give them Biafra etc) is the same hype and propaganda they are giving peter Obi and their candidate too can lie to the extent if he tell you GOOD MORNING , just go and confirm first before you reply him. So because he is meeting with former governors, friends, governor is what guarantee him of winning? Peter Obi will be lucky to take third in the coming election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Minjim: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Same applies to LP.

Wike is simply weighing his options and looking at the most viable alternative.
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Minjim: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Peter Fayose and Makinde of Oyo are for Peter Obi

Fayose has huge respect for Tinubu.

He's an Omoluabi

2 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Prinxzona10: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Politicians are politicians, the same people Peter Obi is crawling to go and beg can't go wrong and he will prosecute them

Thank God the mistery is unfolding and you've beginning to acknowledge Peter Obi's presidency via your write up and don't forget that Nobody hates you guys buh sane people hates what you guys stands for because it represents selfishness and wickedness to the detriment of people's lives,destinies and future...
Lastly,before this year runs out,95% of you guys will accept the inevitable of Peter Obi's presidency comes 2023 and as you can see here for example,you urchins don't have any voice again,your voices are diminishing everyday by day and people don't take you guys serious anymore hence the reason you remain just few to be converted to a prosperous and futuristic agenda of Peter Obi's presidency...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by BeautifulMind2: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Minjim:

Fayose has huge respect for Tinubu.

He's an Omoluabi
Fayose is for Obi, I hope you are following his brother

4 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746560:

Based on your ideology shey we’re to believe that PDP has endorsed Peter Obi or are we to believe Peter is stepping down for Atiku? Please enlighten us. We all know Wike isn’t joining the APC, or supporting Tinubu, rest
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by famouscargo4u: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746560:

Wike is the new bride. He is associating with everyone. He is definitely not going to support Atiku. He is weighing his option to see the next best alternative.
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by PandoraObi: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Thank God the mistery is unfolding and you've beginning to acknowledge Peter Obi's presidency via your write up and don't forget that Nobody hates you guys buh sane people hates what you guys stands for because it represents selfishness and wickedness to the detriment of people's lives,destinies and future...
Lastly,before this year runs out,95% of you guys will accept the inevitable of Peter Obi's presidency comes 2023 and as you can see here for example,you urchins don't have any voice again,your voices are diminishing everyday by day and people don't take you guys serious anymore hence the reason you remain just few to be converted to a prosperous and futuristic agenda of Peter Obi's presidency...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Hehehehehe delusion grandeur
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by vb0mb(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Abdu81: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2022
A united south and middle belt.

7 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by toneroforever(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Okoroawusa:
These Obi supporters sef...

Well what do I say to people that believe that Buhari was cloned in Saudi Arabia with Elsudani from Sudan?

After Obi loses in 2023 he is going back to his PDP roots.

The thing is that we earnestly want Obi to win so he can salvage the country. We really don't trust BAT or Atiku. So come on board bro,ur 30,000/month stipend won't last forever

3 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2022
He wont!
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Elvis778(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2022
grin grin grin
Please If you know any shaky shaky Daddy supporter,
please call them, pat them on the back and console them, we don't want them to die of heart attack,
we need them to survive and see a new progressive Nigeria under Peter Obi, The Next President Of The Federal Rebublic Of NIGERIA.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia: Opposition Candidates Are Dregs Shopped From PDP's Dustbin - Ikpeazu / Why The Privatisation Of Phcn Might Fail! / Opinion: Any Evidence Gen Gowon Is Igbo From Ebonyi State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.