Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These (5319 Views)

Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by lereinter(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2022
If obi wants to do nigeria well so whys he romancing with PDP folks who are hungry for power

What deal will he sign with them

If obi like, let him go romance with buhari, he will still lose

AtikuOkowa is the deal

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by lereinter(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2022
toneroforever:

The thing is that we earnestly want Obi to win so he can salvage the country. We really don't trust BAT or Atiku. So come on board bro,ur 30,000/month stipend won't last forever

But you trust obi

Funny trust
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by lereinter(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Wike is the new bride. He is associating with everyone. He is definitely not going to support Atiku. He is weighing his option to see the next best alternative.

For his own personal gain

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746651:
You can now decode where the wind is blowing grin grin
Exactly oo

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746703:
Closer look at the pictures
Peter Obi, Wike, Mimiko, Duke, Peter Obi, Dankwambo, Ortom, Adoke and others at the Government House in Porthacourt yesterday night.

#PeterObi2023
Perfectly said!
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Softmirror: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746703:
Peter Obi, Wike, Mimiko, Duke, Peter Obi, Dankwambo, Ortom, Adoke and others at the Government House in Porthacourt yesterday night.

#PeterObi2023

grin JOKE!

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by famouscargo4u: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2022
lereinter:

For his own personal gain

Before nko. Most people serve their personal interest.
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Minjim: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Fayose is for Obi, I hope you are following his brother

So Faoyose's brother is the one that'll tell Fayose what to do ?

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by IgOga(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2022
I always thought Wike will support Obi but then it is difficult to say......Obi needs a major endorsement...so far he hasn't got it....once the first state governor supports him.....his heaven will truly open
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by toneroforever(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2022
lereinter:

But you trust obi

Funny trust

Oga,I prefer Osibanjo or Adeshina a million times over BAT. Let honorable men preside over the affairs of this country.

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by toneroforever(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2022
IgOga:
I always thought Wike will support Obi but then it is difficult to say......Obi needs a major endorsement...so far he hasn't got it....once the first state governor supports him.....his heaven will truly open

Even the so called "major endorsement" are envious of the massive endorsement he keeps getting from the masses in many parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by BeautifulMind2: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746703:
Peter Obi, Wike, Mimiko, Duke, Peter Obi, Dankwambo, Ortom,Former AGF Adoke and others at the Government House in Porthacourt yesterday night.

#PeterObi2023
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by lereinter(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2022
toneroforever:

Oga,I prefer Osibanjo or Adeshina a million times over BAT. Let honorable men preside over the affairs of this country.

Both are apc & pdp

You don't prefer Shehu Sani, tambuwal
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by IgOga(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2022
toneroforever:

Even the so called "major endorsement" are envious of the massive endorsement he keeps getting from the masses in many parts of the country.

There are people enthusiastic about supporting Obi but it is not massive compared to what the establishment candidates have. I saw how they were shouting Obi in Osun. Obi even campaigned there but when election results were announced Labour didn't get up to 3k votes out of over 800K votes...In Ekiti LP had 197 votes out of over 400K votes......

Those who swing elections in Nigeria are big names and the really masses are not on social media.....they are in the villages and towns
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Elvis778:
grin grin grin
Please If you know any shaky shaky Daddy supporter,
please call them, pat them on the back and console them, we don't want them to die of heart attack,
we need them to survive and see a new progressive Nigeria under Peter Obi, The Next President Of The Federal Rebublic Of NIGERIA.
Exactly oo

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by alizma: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2022
There is this saying, when siblings have close door meeting and come out with frown faces, they must have tell themselves the bitter truth but when they come out smiling, deception and betrayal is not far from their discussion.
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by toneroforever(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2022
IgOga:

There are people enthusiastic about supporting Obi but it is not massive compared to what the establishment candidates have. I saw how they were shouting Obi in Osun. Obi even campaigned there but when election results were announced Labour didn't get up to 3k votes out of over 800K votes...In Ekiti LP had 197 votes out of over 400K votes......

Those who swing elections in Nigeria are big names and the really masses are not on social media.....they are in the villages and towns

Hope you are aware that what we are advocating for is a good,effective & accountable leadership. It mustn't be Labour Party at all levels.
Please vote for a competent candidate who u believe will work for the well being of the electorates irrespective of the party in governorship or legislative positions.
For presidency my choice is Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by iSense247: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Odin13:
Guess they’re all working for Obi? cheesy

IPOB cretians sef
Wike was playing Ludo with your brains grin

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by iSense247: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
naijapips04:
These are Atiku men. PDP is winning this election for sure.
You are confused.

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by drmuchin: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2022
A good market sells itself
Go with the wise and be wise

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Bobloco: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Ship has sailed without emi lo kan crooner

Before December he will be standing alone with his Nairaland cretins

The Emilokan crooner will certainly be standing all alone in the cold like a fish out of water

2 Likes

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Faber(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tinubu's dogs who in their wildest dreams were thinking Wike will in this world support a Muslim-muslim ticket would run away from this thread after claiming severally that Wike is for them grin grin

How person way scatter mosque, hates Fulani like mad, will surpport a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Honestly Wike never knew how Nigerians loved Peter Obi, he thought giving Peter Obi the ticket that Peter Obi is not serious or that Peter was working for Atiku, that's why he no gree step down for anybody. Wike would have made sure Peter Obi got the PDP ticket and he will go up the Senate and finish the Fulani cabals.

But let's watch and see

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by AliyuMahdi9: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ok

Thank you for the news summary.

Now go back and focus on your Candidate

citygarden:
The type of hype to they gave their Biafra ( American are coming to rescue them, Israel is backing them with weapon, england will give them Biafra etc) is the same hype and propaganda they are giving peter Obi and their candidate too can lie to the extent if he tell you GOOD MORNING , just go and confirm first before you reply him. So because he is meeting with former governors, friends, governor is what guarantee him of winning? Peter Obi will be lucky to take third in the coming election.
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by DaInferno(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Is it just me...I really don't like seeing this Ortom with other governors that are really working and developing there states!
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by naijapips04: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
iSense247:
You are confused.

Says a ZOmBI
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Rrchrd(m): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Donald Duke is a confirm guy man
See his disposition self I like him so much

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Polchiz(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Odin13:
Guess they’re all working for Obi? cheesy

IPOB cretians sef
.No, they are working for Tinubu, are you happy now?
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Arysexy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
New PDP + LP grin

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us....

Wike support the worst party in Nigeria?

Una think say Wike inviting APC politicians to commission projects mean say he dey support Una?

Urchins will die in pains
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Polchiz(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
IgOga:
Many PDP governors support Obi secretly.

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Arysexy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
lereinter:

If obi wants to do nigeria well so whys he romancing with PDP folks who are hungry for power

What deal will he sign with them

If obi like, let him go romance with buhari, he will still lose

AtikuOkowa is the deal

The same Atiku that led the break away New PDP with APC to defeat GEj? Why is it paining you if another person do what you did?
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by Arysexy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
naijapips04:
These are Atiku men. PDP is winning this election for sure.

grin

They never tell you about new PDP led by Wike?

grin

Obi is a goal
Re: Those Waiting For Wike To Support Tinubu I Hope You Have Seen These by lereinter(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Arysexy:

The same Atiku that led the break away New PDP with APC to defeat GEj? Why is it paining you if another person do what you did?

Obithief is emulating Atiku

Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: God'll Destroy Tinubu, He Doesn't Mean Well For Us- Aregbesola / BREAKING: See The Video Trending On Presidential Tribunal Today / 2006 Census: Stay At Home 24th And 25th of March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.