Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna (50824 Views)

Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana / Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by Lovenorth: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Igbojew:
Hahahaha you have not started crying.I thought you and your fellow urchins said that Peter Obi did not have structure and am sure it has already started dawning on you now they the coast is in his favour............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
I didn't say North will vote Obi grin, it just surprises me that they now need us common almajirus grin
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by petermichaels(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
THEY WILL SEND THEIR SOLDIERS (BANDITS) AFTER THEM
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by Theevilone(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jking20:

What of those that had lost their loved ones due to incessant sit-at-home by Igbos??

You ask unrelated question, Apc is the in power while all these are happening even the sit at home should be Apc’s concern
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by ShaqFu: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
This picture might be someone's village meeting IN Kaduna. I wonder why the OP didn't include videos let's watch and ascertain...
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
The midget in kaduna was saying trash anyway
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by BigBills: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Watch the unforgettable moments in the ongoing Big brother Naija season 7 house (18+)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRG6H0PclTY
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by Jking20(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
nkem1992:

Did obi order a sit at home.
Or is he the present governor of Anambra
Please try get sense na.

Try and comprehend before replying bro, that would've saved my energy of replying back. It's called logic. Obi is a leader in Igbo land and as such have a stake in decision making.
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by Jking20(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
a4cube:
APC is still in charge of securing life and property nationwide. It is thier failure that made non state actors more powerful than state actors. Everyone is angry for apc.

These are the same set of people shouting for a better country. When You're the problem yourselves. Change begins with you. Know this and know Peace!
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by PharmacyStore: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Gradually gathering momentum
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by IfnobeGod20: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
El-Rufai should know that the deputy chosen by Peter Obi is from Kaduna state and precisely, the Zazzau kingdom. He should expect that the man will have a significant supporters plus the Kaduna south that are bitter against him.
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by IfnobeGod20: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
The ministry is moving to the permanent site.
El-Rufai should know that the deputy chosen by Peter Obi is from Kaduna state and precisely, the Zazzau kingdom. He should expect that the man will have a significant supporters plus the Kaduna south that are bitter against him.
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Antai123:
But Peter Obi doesn't have structure in the North na, and he is not supposed to have up to 25% vote.

Northerners are not on social media. But Peter Obi was predicted to come a distant 3rd. angry What is happening

I don join Obidient team, bye bye to Tinubu Agbado Master. From today, Iam Obidient, since I no fit beat una, I don join una. grin grin

You are joking, right?
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by Shikini: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
And these are just women oo
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by McCoy662(m): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
ThrownBack:
El rural will be crying this morning grin
put "shege" for the picture na grin grin grin
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by rootajoe4: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by quinox947: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
But but these people are not up to 200 grin

Now,for the agbado cassava urchins liking my post,I know the post above is what you dogs wanna see but you all will be disappointed in the end. Peter Obi is your next president. Like it or hate.
I'm OBIdient as anything you can think of.
Its a meeting nor a rally. A meeting to plan the rally. Campaign has not started yet. Dont give reason for disqualification,
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by stuffs4me(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2022
ThrownBack:
APC stood aside while Kaduna people were being slaughtered daily.

Same way Ortom stood aside abi.
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by stuffs4me(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2022
DadaHammed:
LP will take at least 35% in Kaduna.

On social media abi.

Please don't tell me this picture is what you are using to make your judgement.

Go to INEC website and see where Kaduna state stands
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by Theresamay: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Any crowd now is Labour party's meeting��������keep fooling yourselves
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by tctrills: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
XerXers:
El-Rufai how Market
The women have chosen.
Re: Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna by icon02(m): 1:28am On Aug 19, 2022
Another one held at nassarawa ward of chikun local government today for Obi by Hon. Eken Abubakar Adams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) / Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.