Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State (31917 Views)

Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by pleasureosondu(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Photos from Labour party - TakeBackNigeria meeting yesterday, in Jos Plateau state.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1541006951450120192?t=6IYfgo9c-P76OAR2tadKlg&s=19

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by pleasureosondu(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
From some statements below, I'd say that some supporters of Tinubu and Atiku are living in self-denial. Below is a clip of Labour Party youths for PVC registration yesterday in the same Jos.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1541005478930665474?t=N2DIHyXNDGBfvf98BMjs0Q&s=19

So, if you think that this is an Igbo movement, have a rethink. You'd make sense if you say it's a christian movement as Jos has a high christian population within the state

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by PresidObi: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Obedience is better than sacrifice.

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Liebermantic: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
And people supporting the certificate forger still believe Obi movement is still on social media..

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by NwaNimo1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
[img]https://giffiles./216/216346.gif[/img]

P.lease

V.ote

C.onstructively

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by ggood: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Obi is spraying like wildfire haters say he has no structures, Thanks God Obi is becoming popular in Zamfara here

204 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by VoteTinubu2023: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
In a whole state? Barely 50? grin grin

You will cry blood on election Day.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

64 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by LeoDeKing: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Liebermantic:
And people supporting the certificate forger still believe Obi movement is still on social media..
Is this the agenda of the meeting?

Besides, isn't it weird to think a former Senator, governor, a first class graduate in Accounting who has even worked in a multinational firm doesn't have academic credentials credited to him?

I hope you are aware the appointments he has held are in formal organisations, not in spare parts business?

329 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by TinubuDeDrugLor: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Happening live. Not one old drug lord with different fake names.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by TinubuDeDrugLor: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Nigeria can't be ruled by a drug lord.

Just watch it.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by IamWonderful: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Census, all of them are 47, are these the ones that want to rescue igbos from their acclaimed slavery , one of them is even hiding his face when he saw the camera or is he tired of life. may GOD no allow us obidiently become OBItuary

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Fasindo: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
shocked

Well, they say Obi supporters only exist on Twitter, I guess this is one of the twitter.

What other people are paying people to do for them with the help of governors, senators, HOR members and top politicians is what people are doing free for Obi.
Obi has the supportive and loyal fans who are not their for Obi's pocket.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by naturalman: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

https://www.nairaland.com/7197697/anybody-campaigning-tinubu-insane....come over here and defend tinubu
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by TooNoisy(f): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Igbo Youths meeting in Jos. I am sure 90% of the people are Igbo. Obi will not get 25% is any northern state.

Tinubu may still chose Plateau Governor as running mate and that will be 90% votes for Jagaban. Even if he doesn't, Tinubu will win 70% of Plateau.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Unzerious: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
TooNoisy:
Igbo Youths meeting in Jos. I am sure 90% of the people are Igbo. Obi will not get 25% is any northern state.

Tinubu may still chose Plateau Governor as running mate and that will be 90% votes for Jagaban. Even if he doesn't, Tinubu will win 70% of Plateau.

Perfectly Said... wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Smithkafors(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Be deceiving yourself, if e too sure for tinubu make him choose a Christian VP.
I thought he said he is popular?. A king maker that can't make himself king......keep on supporting an illiterate that doesn't know you exist.
We will not vote an illiterate whose only way to survive is corruption, forgery, drug and godfatherism
TooNoisy:

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by espn(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Besides, isn't it weird to think a former Senator, governor, a first class graduate in Accounting who has even worked in a multinational firm doesn't have academic credentials credited to him?

I hope you are aware the appointments he has held are in formal organisations, not in spare parts business?
Brutality...Fatality...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Sergio101(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
cool
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Jack500: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Nigeria can't be ruled by a drug lord.

Just watch it.

That's must realistic than being rule by obi Pandora

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Smoke55: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

sad..

You want all his supporters in platue to come to that meeting??

Some times I wonder the kind of people we have in this country..

Spit!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by naija4life247: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Compare to APC meeting in the same state

325 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Smoke55: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

save yourself the long Grammer and provide his certificate..

This is same way buhari hired multiple SANs to defend him..

What's the big deal in just bringing the certificate than all these noise..

If he have it let him bring mbok.

22 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Smoke55: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
TooNoisy:

you guys are trying everything to turn this whole thing to tribal sentiment but you will fail..

You believe that all supporters of obi are igbos and at the same time believe that the supporters of tinubu are Nigerians across the nation not only Yorubas..

You guys will rush to call igbos tribalistic yet all you do every time is to play tribal cards..

This time around it will backfire..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
For the first time since I became an adult, I'm now having hope that Nigeria can be saved.

God will bless all the youths in the North, South, East and West fighting to take back naija from criminals and bandits.

We are making history and future generations will be proud of us!!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Census, all of them are 47, are these the ones that want to rescue igbos from their acclaimed slavery , one of them is even hiding his face when he saw the camera or is he tired of life. may GOD no allow us obidiently become OBItuary
Obidients in Jos, una never know what's coming, Tinubu should keep hoping on Northwest votes, Kwankwaso and Atiku will do him the more you look the less you see grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by naturalman: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
post=114178347:

Obidients in Jos, una never know what's coming, Tinubu should keep hoping on Northwest votes, Kwankwaso and Atiku will do him the more you look the less you see grin grin

My brother leave those people.... they keep shouting Northern votes, forgetting that Atiku and kwankwaso are rooted there....E go shock them.https://www.nairaland.com/7197697/anybody-campaigning-tinubu-insane

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by pleasureosondu(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
post=114178347:

Nwanne, you have landed. You guys should take it easy on Sega. Mk una no use vawalence Kee am na grin

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by REDshouse(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
photo of Igbo association' meeting in Jos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by ljoh: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Are you in Nigeria?
How can you advise Nigerians to vote APC?!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by PapaHadum: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

...then what is he hiding?

His true identity ba?

Are you sure he was originally employed by those multinationals as BAT?

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by ScamHunter: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Keep stacking them up boys. Next year is a Labour presidency victory.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by heniford2: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
More more of this getting every youth involve is the gold ward by ward village by village

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.